w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Obama admin issues new marijuana policy

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
joe.. is that you?

:lol: no. he hasn't seen this one yet....so, i'm filling in.

:lol: we appreciate your service bro

Me too.. thanks for filling in. I'll take over from here...

I'm fine with it being a state issue. A stopped clock will be correct twice per day. Not to mention, the weed trade is whats keeping inner-Detroit employed, so maybe it should be legal. After the libs and unions ran Detroit into the ground, thats all they have left is the drug trade. And selling Raccoon casseroles (true story).

Yeah, it was the unions and liberals who destroyed detroid....... not failed business plans. Nice opening salvo Joe, great way to start with a nice big shot of fail.

It was the libs and their precious unions who ruined Detroit. Ask anyone who had to relocate or is out of a job and a majority will tell you that. I have personal experience with it myself.

Joe, do you know anything about a business model, or even economics? Not everything is the libs fault. GM, Ford et al. had a failed business plan, THAT is why they failed.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I thought this was going to be about pot clubs? :unsure:

I can tell you that the DEA is not as effective in policing the pot clubs as the local chambers of commerce and city councils have been. The riffraff the hangs around the pot clubs has resulted in more local regualtion, and zoning restrictions. Pot clubs will soon be limitted the same way the retail adult industry has, to outlying or industrial areas.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
It's about process, not location. That's why Japanese manufacturers produce a product with lower (on average) defect rates. Because they have superior processes.

For example... No unions.

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2009-08-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-08-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-23

NVC Received : 2009-10-27

NVC Left : 2009-11-06

Consulate Received : 2009-11-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-27

Interview Date : 2009-12-16

Interview Result : APPROVED

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 66 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 120 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline
FOX will continue with reporting the truth.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Folks over at Fixed News wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the #######.

Why do you hate Fox News? Watching YouTube videos of FNC bloopers doesn't count...

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

It's about process, not location. That's why Japanese manufacturers produce a product with lower (on average) defect rates. Because they have superior processes.

For example... No unions.

No, try Six Sig (and similar).

Edited by w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
joe.. is that you?

I'm fine with it being a state issue. A stopped clock will be correct twice per day. Not to mention, the weed trade is whats keeping inner-Detroit employed, so maybe it should be legal. After the libs and unions ran Detroit into the ground, thats all they have left is the drug trade. And selling Raccoon casseroles (true story).

Yeah, it was the unions and liberals who destroyed detroid....... not failed business plans. Nice opening salvo Joe, great way to start with a nice big shot of fail.

It was the libs and their precious unions who ruined Detroit. Ask anyone who had to relocate or is out of a job and a majority will tell you that. I have personal experience with it myself.

Joe, do you know anything about a business model, or even economics? Not everything is the libs fault. GM, Ford et al. had a failed business plan, THAT is why they failed.

The plan having a lot to do with Unions. Yes begging the gov for money was a bad idea as well. The government pays them back by putting the unions as a controlling share of the board of directors. Really smart, but then again it was on purpose.

Do you know anything about a hole in the ground?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Replace that with Libs and you're statement will become true.

Fox isn't interested in the news. All they're interested in is winning one for their team.

You must be thinking about ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2009-08-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-08-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-23

NVC Received : 2009-10-27

NVC Left : 2009-11-06

Consulate Received : 2009-11-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-27

Interview Date : 2009-12-16

Interview Result : APPROVED

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 66 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 120 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
joe.. is that you?

The plan having a lot to do with Unions. Yes begging the gov for money was a bad idea as well. The government pays them back by putting the unions as a controlling share of the board of directors. Really smart, but then again it was on purpose.

Do you know anything about a hole in the ground?

Showing how ignorant you really are. You have no idea what i'm talking about. Use wikipedia, it gives a simple outline so that even you can understand what a business model is. Maybe then you'll see that all that ails detroit is not the fault of libs and unions destroying hard working American business'. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why do you hate Fox News? Watching YouTube videos of FNC bloopers doesn't count...

I don't hate FOX News. I just don't watch their program all that much; the exception being FOX News Sunday which I consume fairly regularly.