mrsemcee

good bye til case complete!!

26 posts in this topic

hey CR1 buddies...

i am getting pretty down checking this website daily and since the RFE i have been feeling worse, as things aren't going as i would have hoped or planned for so so long.

anyway, don't worry too much about me, i am fine, i'll be strong and get through this, but i thought it best to give VJ a break til i actually get the magical "case complete"...

soooooo with that said, i am going to take a break from VJ and i'll post again once i get case complete and am ready for the interview process.

hope you all keep moving along well, we have a good bunch in here, and i wish you all many millions of luck and love.

good luck to those having interviews soon, and waiting on the same two words i am!!

d xox

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

We'll miss ya... :crying: But if you get lonley feeling and like nobody is out there... just come on back!!! Ya might just miss us :energy:

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

hey CR1 buddies...

i am getting pretty down checking this website daily and since the RFE i have been feeling worse, as things aren't going as i would have hoped or planned for so so long.

anyway, don't worry too much about me, i am fine, i'll be strong and get through this, but i thought it best to give VJ a break til i actually get the magical "case complete"...

soooooo with that said, i am going to take a break from VJ and i'll post again once i get case complete and am ready for the interview process.

hope you all keep moving along well, we have a good bunch in here, and i wish you all many millions of luck and love.

good luck to those having interviews soon, and waiting on the same two words i am!!

d xox

Good bye, mrsemcee. :crying: May peace bring upon you. We all going to miss you here. Hope you come back very soon.

Take cares,

Randy

USCIS Journey (see timeline)

05/02/2009……I-130 Sent

09/28/2009....I-130 Approved

NVC Journey

10/05/2009....NVC Received & Case# Assigned

10/06/2009....DS-3032 & AOS Received via email/DS-3032 Sent via email/Pay AOS fee online

10/07/2009....DS-3032 Hardcopy Sent via Fedex; Received & signed by: K. StLaurent, Oct 8, 2009 10:03 AM

10/08/2009....AOS Bill status: PAID; Printed cover sheet

10/09/2009....I-864EZ Packet sent via FedEx; Received & signed by: K. StLaurent, Oct 13, 2009 9:55 AM

10/16/2009....I-864EZ Packet received per AVR/IV Bill generated & pay IV Bill

10/17/2009....DS-3032 Received per AVR/DS-3032 Accepted via email 10/19 / DS-3032 accepted via email 10/20)

10/21/2009....IV Bill status: PAID

10/21/2009....FedEx DS-230 Packet & delivered and signed for by: J.DESMOND Oct 22, 2009 9:34 AM

10/23/2009....RFE per AVR (document was missing or incomplete) <---False (DS-230 was delivered but not yet in the system)

10/24/2009....Checklist response was received per AVR <--- DS-230 is now in the system

10/28/2009....Received "Checklist Letter Response" email

11/04/2009....RFE for Missing PC per Operator/AVR

11/06/2009....Received RFE for Missing PC/Fedex PC

11/09/2009....RFE Delivered and Signed for by: K.STLAURENT Nov 9, 2009 9:50 AM

11/16/2009....Checklist received per AVR

11/24/2009....Sign In: Failed

11/25/2009....Case Completed: 11/24 per AVR

12/03/2009....Interview Date: January 07, 2010

12/11/2009....Case mailed to embassy: 12/10 per AVR

01/07/2010....Interview Result: Approved

01/15/2010....Visa Received: Yes

02/04/2010....Arrived: Los Angeles (LAX)

hey CR1 buddies...

d xox

((((((((((Donna))))))))))) we will miss you! You are such a wonderful girl!!!! I will miss all the pics you post of yourself.Come back soon please.

But I will haunt you on FB. Love ya girl!!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mrsemcee i know just how you feel

i myself have had to take a couple breaks from this forum in particular because it was driving me crazy

it's like it's exhilarating and depressing at the same time

very confusing for my poor emotions

take care till u come back

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

mrsemcee i know just how you feel

i myself have had to take a couple breaks from this forum in particular because it was driving me crazy

it's like it's exhilarating and depressing at the same time

very confusing for my poor emotions

take care till u come back

That must of been a short drive, :rofl: You know Im teasing Bunz, I love ya!!!!!!

P.S. Love the new name! :thumbs:

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl: @ Paris

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
hey CR1 buddies...

d xox

((((((((((Donna))))))))))) we will miss you! You are such a wonderful girl!!!! I will miss all the pics you post of yourself.Come back soon please.

But I will haunt you on FB. Love ya girl!!!!

ditto :thumbs:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey Donna...

Don't go for too long -- but I do know how you feel. If you hadn't noticed, I'm NEVER around these top forums anymore as it's way too depressing seeing people complete at NVC long after we did and get an interview a day after they finished. Or a week or two. My husband and I are now going onto week 10. We'll be lucky if we get an interview in January or even February. It's depressing, heartbreaking and everything all at the same time.

I'm living in a half packed up apartment, working my *ss off at 3 jobs with NO idea when I'll be able to go home. Our first anniversary is coming soon too -- I'm hoping my husband will come to visit me for that and THEN i'll have to buy a very expensive ticket to go see him at xmas. it's all relative, I suppose. and yes, I can go see him and vice versa but in reality? I should be there for all these things and my life hangs in limbo and now we have to use some of th money we were allocating for our life together just so we can spend some time together because Montreal cannot get its sh!t together. ITs' hard and it sucks bobo.

not to mention, my close friends here are quickly dropping off like flies and I have no real life support network, my main day job doesn't know I'm leaving so I'm a liar every day at work not to mention, doing HUGE, difficult assignments that I was hoping to not even be int eh city for.

I guess I'm lucky in that way, I h ave lots of work, I can see my husband. But you know what? It sucks. Because I should be there in the US with him now or at least, soonish. But as it stands, we have no idea when. Or anything. It's been 7 years for us and it's time to be together but Montreal doesn't care about that.

So... pick yourself up, and look around and see that you're lucky for what you do have, Australia is a fast consulate for interviewing. And your RFE will most likely be processed very soon. You stand a good chance of being there for Xmas.

Just my HO...

Good luck to you and to everyone and everything is relative. For as hard as that is to see right now.

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

lgg you pretty much wrote how my life is word for word, except for the part about interview, and yeah, it made me feel bad for you and the other Canadians, it's #######!!!!

I realized most of my friends dropped off too, and the friend bade I have here is genuinely stronger! And people here really get it, you know?

For this reason, I'll stay. But I'll keep it quiet til case complete...

Oh yeah guys.... I had some mini good news, my RFE package is back at NVC, koz the automated system says "your checklist has been received...." so that's good news, right?

Take care all xxxxx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Aw... I'm glad you understood -- I was afraid that I'd come across too harshly, I hadn't meant to at all. I'm just damn crabby these days.

IT's just the SUCK!

You will, and I can almost guarantee this, will be in the US before me. And for that, I will hate you in that very minor way that people who understand each other can, you know?

But i'll be happy that it's all over for you because boy, does it blow, eh?

Good. Stay -- people outside this process have NO idea how hard it is.

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

lgg you pretty much wrote how my life is word for word, except for the part about interview, and yeah, it made me feel bad for you and the other Canadians, it's #######!!!!

I realized most of my friends dropped off too, and the friend bade I have here is genuinely stronger! And people here really get it, you know?

For this reason, I'll stay. But I'll keep it quiet til case complete...

Oh yeah guys.... I had some mini good news, my RFE package is back at NVC, koz the automated system says "your checklist has been received...." so that's good news, right?

Take care all xxxxx

Its very good!!!! :thumbs::thumbs: You will have case complete before I board that plane for Paris!!

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.