mrsemcee

good bye til case complete!!

26 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

And this is precisely why you hardly find me in the upper forums anymore. I cannot take seeing all these people getting case completes while I've gotten two RFE's. I may not even come back when I'm finally case complete because then it is the everlasting wait for an interview.

Such is the way of this BS process.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Aw... I'm glad you understood -- I was afraid that I'd come across too harshly, I hadn't meant to at all. I'm just damn crabby these days.

IT's just the SUCK!

You will, and I can almost guarantee this, will be in the US before me. And for that, I will hate you in that very minor way that people who understand each other can, you know?

But i'll be happy that it's all over for you because boy, does it blow, eh?

Good. Stay -- people outside this process have NO idea how hard it is.

hehe well if you promise you wont hate me forever.. then its gonna be ok :)

Its very good!!!! :thumbs::thumbs: You will have case complete before I board that plane for Paris!!

oooh that would be a dream come true... :)

malrothien ----- i know, its bs indeed.... :P i'm thinking of you guys... and i'll stay and hang out :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ha! That's 'hate' in that very unreal way and unlikely way -- you are extremely un-hateable, my dear -- it's a slight variation of envy!

:)

Believe me, I want to see ALL of us get out of this immigration limbo-land. what I wonder? People doing it alone who haven't found this site?

Can you imagine? I'd gone over the top AGES ago if I hadn't been able to find people with whom to commiserate with you know?

Sunday morning, drinking coffee and getting ready to go for a hike. My husband is off with the kiddlies to see Where the Wild Things Are!

:(

You all know what I'm thinking right now,r ight?

;)

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Donna I know exactly how you feel. Take some time off if you need it, girl--but know we are ALWAYS here for you. This process is borderline unbearable, and I think all of us posting in this thread know that. We're all trapped in a monstrously unfair system; there's just no way around it. And the stress of it all has really put a strain on my relationship with my wife, as I imagine it does for others with their significant others--this past month alone, we've fought more than the past five months combined. I think we're finally in the clear now (had one of those "a-ha" moments where we really understood each other and what was going on) but the process of getting there was two weeks of good ol-fashioned AWFUL.

It's funny, this process reminds me of a comic I read a LONG time ago, called "The Parking Lot is Full." On it, there's a picture of a gigantic bear biting a groom's shoulder, while a bride has straddled the bear's head and is beating him with the bouquet. The caption reads:

"To combat broken marriages, the US government decreed that all newlyweds must wrestle a bear before they can receive their marriage license. Upon receipt, they are told if they ever want a divorce, they will have to do it again.

Very few do."

:D

EDIT: Found the old comic! http://plif.courageunfettered.com/archive/wc200.gif

Edited by spectheintro

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
how could i stay away from you mrs k.... :P

:lol: oh, and on your FB, i like pic #3 :thumbs:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
ooh thanks chica. i am actually entering a competition to win two tickets to the Melbourne Cup (horse racing) so i am pretty excited! :D

suhweet! good luck to ya :dance:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

bloody hell. i am getting soooo impatient... i guess my RFE was holding things up a little but i want case complete sooo bad. they've had my RFE return info since friday and hubby called them today and they said they're stillllllllll processing it.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.