truthrevealed

How to revoke tourist visa (person poses a threat to my family)

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
I know this is going to sound extreme and ridiculous, but given what she has done, consider change your locks.

We actually change our locks in the master bedroom because we found out that she took our key to our bedroom and exchanged it with a different key so that even if we lock it, she can open it when we ar not around. She hid our keys.

who has locks on the doors inside of a house? locks are for the doors that go outside. if locks are needed inside of a house, then something is really wrong.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
You have no legal issue. You have no visa issue. You have a family issue.

All it takes is to tell your mother-in-law that you and her daughter mutually decided that you would not want her to visit you again. No need for her to buy another ticket again. End of story.

You don't need USCIS, FBI, CIA, or DEA for that. You need a telephone or a laptop computer and a set of balls. Looks like you have either of the first two; now get the other ones out of the jar and be a man.

No person of mental sanity would want somebody in their house to masturbate or have cybersex while their child is around. Nothing tricky about that; it's as clear cut as it gets.

We already decided about her not welcome in our house again. We got several offline messages from her saying she was sorry for "whatever, if any she had done." We never replied and blocked her from our list and I think now she got the message that she is not welcome in our place anymore. Our relatives inform us that she is planning to come back and stay in different houses (relatives and boyfriend) for the duration of her next visit and find a job.

Then just leave it alone. She soudns like she def has some personality disorder and people like her will NEVER not be manipulitive or deceiving. She will continue with whatever she pleases no matter what you do(calling ICE for her working on a tourist visa).

Let her pay the consequences for her own actions eventually, let it die and be there to console your wife who has just been through a tramatic experience with the realization that her very own mother put her needs before your childs.

I truly am sorry for your wife. She must be torn to pieces over this.

Thank you for all your comments and suggestions. It clarifies a lot of things. Do you think I should inform the police about this so she has a record with them just in case she bothers us again?

honestly, I dont know.. you could file a report of the theft I guess. But, if it was me, I would do nothing unless she tries to come over again on her next visit. DO change your locks though!

It sounds more of an emotional issue rather than you guys being in actual physical danger. Am I right in that assumption?

I know this is going to sound extreme and ridiculous, but given what she has done, consider change your locks.

We actually change our locks in the master bedroom because we found out that she took our key to our bedroom and exchanged it with a different key so that even if we lock it, she can open it when we ar not around. She hid our keys.

who has locks on the doors inside of a house? locks are for the doors that go outside. if locks are needed inside of a house, then something is really wrong.

people with kids :P

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Timeline

It was our door knob to the master bedroom that she stole the key and replaced it with a different one.

You have no legal issue. You have no visa issue. You have a family issue.

All it takes is to tell your mother-in-law that you and her daughter mutually decided that you would not want her to visit you again. No need for her to buy another ticket again. End of story.

You don't need USCIS, FBI, CIA, or DEA for that. You need a telephone or a laptop computer and a set of balls. Looks like you have either of the first two; now get the other ones out of the jar and be a man.

No person of mental sanity would want somebody in their house to masturbate or have cybersex while their child is around. Nothing tricky about that; it's as clear cut as it gets.

We already decided about her not welcome in our house again. We got several offline messages from her saying she was sorry for "whatever, if any she had done." We never replied and blocked her from our list and I think now she got the message that she is not welcome in our place anymore. Our relatives inform us that she is planning to come back and stay in different houses (relatives and boyfriend) for the duration of her next visit and find a job.

Then just leave it alone. She soudns like she def has some personality disorder and people like her will NEVER not be manipulitive or deceiving. She will continue with whatever she pleases no matter what you do(calling ICE for her working on a tourist visa).

Let her pay the consequences for her own actions eventually, let it die and be there to console your wife who has just been through a tramatic experience with the realization that her very own mother put her needs before your childs.

I truly am sorry for your wife. She must be torn to pieces over this.

Thank you for all your comments and suggestions. It clarifies a lot of things. Do you think I should inform the police about this so she has a record with them just in case she bothers us again?

honestly, I dont know.. you could file a report of the theft I guess. But, if it was me, I would do nothing unless she tries to come over again on her next visit. DO change your locks though!

It sounds more of an emotional issue rather than you guys being in actual physical danger. Am I right in that assumption?

people with kids :P

You probably right in the most part. But, based from her stories that she told us when she worked as a caregiver in her homecountry, all of her patients died. Even her husband, who she says she despised, died after she took care of him. She also mentioned to us before that "I do not want to think of bad things happening to other people because, I feel I have some sort of power, that the bad things really happen" We think that she just does it herself.

they have to make a movie based on your story :popcorn:

It is really unreal.... We are just glad that we found out about who she really is before she left because otherwise, she would be with us again this year.

Whoa, your story gets wilder the more you tell it....first its thievery, then granny cyberseks, then neglect, now granny is actually some sort of murderous Nurse Ratched. I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time believing you.

I'm also having a real hard time believing that your wife, this uber-crazy granny's daughter was raised by her and had no clue what her mother was like until granny came to visit? Something just doesn't make sense....

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

It is really unreal.... We are just glad that we found out about who she really is before she left because otherwise, she would be with us again this year.

Whoa, your story gets wilder the more you tell it....first its thievery, then granny cyberseks, then neglect, now granny is actually some sort of murderous Nurse Ratched. I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time believing you.

I'm also having a real hard time believing that your wife, this uber-crazy granny's daughter was raised by her and had no clue what her mother was like until granny came to visit? Something just doesn't make sense....

Yeah, I totally understand. I don't blame you for being skeptical. It is really hard to comprehend. That is why it took us 5 months living with her to finally realize what she was. We were able to connect all the dots and collect all the evidences. My spouse did not spend too much time in their home while young because of school (since high school) that is why it is very shocking at the beginning. There are more to her story and not enough space to put it here. That is also the case why we are so afraid that she will be back to the US because she can cause so much damage. We call her the BIG BAD WOLF PRETENDING TO BE GRANDMA!

she can only cause as much damage as you allow. If she is big bad wolf pretending to me grandma, do not have any contact with her....ask your friends relatives to not pass on info about you to her, and stop asking them about her. If she ever shows up at your door, just do not open and tell her to leave.

Given that she's broken no law per se....there's nothing legal you can do.

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Hi,

I had problems with a nutty relative making BAD threats, and hanging around my driveway with a chain saw.... He is mentally ill, and had stopped taking his medication. He was carted off to hospital. Anyways, point is I consulted with the police how to handle this when he got out, as I did not want him coming round here again. Police said I could get a court order, but it would cost, and not achieve much. I got a similar result simply but getting a solicitor to write an official letter. Make sure she gets it. Sign for it. Keep a copy. Then get the police numbers programmed into your mobiles. Keep letter in a known place at home. If she shows up call the police, and wave the papers at them saying this person is not welcome on your property. No papers it just becomes a family row. Papers let the police act. Just draft that she is not welcome since her behaviour on last visit and put the dates.

Makes it very clear for everyone. In the UK showing up after that easily gets a breach of the peace. Police threatening it is enough to get rid.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Let me first say that I don't know how it works in your state, so you will need to check your laws. Since you are in communication with other family members who tell you her plans, when you find out she is on her way to the states, take the evidence you have collected now (keep it safe so you will still have it) to your local police department and file a restraining order. I'm not sure if you can do it now or not, you have to check your local laws. Then when she gets her if she comes near any of you, you can call the police, press charges and they may have action they can take against her to not allow her back in the country. ---Once again, I am not sure, but it is worth checking your state laws to see if this is possible. You know she has intent to come back and as others have said, it is your job to protect your family. Good luck.

January 2009 - K-1 Denied by the consulate

January 2011 - Moved to India - Yikes!

October 2011 - DCF filing rejected by overzealous employee at the embassy

December 2011 - Tourist visa denied (not surprising)

March 2012 - CR1/IR1 process started

May 1, 2012 - RFE and some of our information was entered into the computer wrong by the CSC

Read about all the shenanigans of my relationship at American Punjaban PI

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yeah, I totally understand. I don't blame you for being skeptical. It is really hard to comprehend. That is why it took us 5 months living with her to finally realize what she was. We were able to connect all the dots and collect all the evidences. My spouse did not spend too much time in their home while young because of school (since high school) that is why it is very shocking at the beginning. There are more to her story and not enough space to put it here. That is also the case why we are so afraid that she will be back to the US because she can cause so much damage. We call her the BIG BAD WOLF PRETENDING TO BE GRANDMA!

also, some people with these traits get worse for no good reason that "we" see. An event can send them over the edge for example or sometimes it just progresses into this type of thing. maybe her mom was always a wee bit off or had some strange thoughts sometimes while she(your wife) was growing up. ??She sounds really delusional also(with the whole bad thoughts,death thing). You can always file a restraining order like someone else suggested.

She has done enough emotional damage to you guys, just stay away from her and try not to fester on the feelings of betrayal. (F)

editted for tired typing

Edited by Y's_habibitk

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

STAY AWAY FROM HER! MAKE SURE SHE STAYS FAR AWAY FROM YOUR CHILD! THE NUMBER ONE ISSUE IS YOUR FAMILY SAFETY! PLEASE KEEP THAT AWFUL PERSON OUT YOUR AND YOUR FAMILY LIFE!

I PRAY TO GOD EVERYTHING IS OKAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

There's nothing to stop you from reporting her behaviour to the Police. If she's already stated that she intends to work illegally, then that is something that I'm sure ICE would be interested in. Also, if she has written down that she wanted to hurt your daughter and was exposing her to sexually explicit content that may count towards child abuse/pedophilia and is certainly something you could mention.

But, as a priority, I would let her know that her behaviour is so unacceptable to you, your wife and your family that you can no longer welcome her into your lives and certainly not into your home.

Whether she comes to the US again depends on whether her motivation is to see her daughter or for other purposes.

ROC

AR11 filed: 02/05/11

I-751 filed at Vermont Service Center: 02/07/11

NOA: 02/14/11

Biometrics appt: 03/21/11

RoC Interview: Not required

RoC Approved: 08/04/2011

10 yr Green card received: 08/10/2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.