6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

HI we filed for our AOS back in July, ive already got my EAD and AP, my case was transfered to the CSC and now i got an email stating it has been transfered again but to the NVC this time. what does that mean?? i suspect i will be now having an interview but thats ok any ideas??

K1

see my timeline for K1

Applied for SSN : 2009-05-07

Received SSN : 2009-05-11 (maiden Name)

Marriage : 2009-06-27

AOS

Filed: 2009-07-20

Delivered : 2009-07-22 Signed by - R MERCADO.

NOA's dated : 2009-07-27

received NOA's : 2009-07-31

touched : 2009-07-30 for EAD, I-485 and AP

Bio Appointment : 2009-08-21

touched: AOS case moved to California 2009-09-09

EAD Card Ordered : 2009-09-17

AP Approved: 2009-09-17

AP Received: 2009-09-24

EAD Card Received: 2009-09-24

Case transfered again, back to the NBC we go 2009-10-13

Woohooo got my drivers license today 2009-10-13

2009-11-05 Went to change my SSN to my married name but was told it wasnt in the system yet i receive mail from USCIS in my married name

April 15th 2010, received email that my green card is on its way woohooo!!!

April 23rd 2010 received my greencard today

ezub3hz.png

it most likely means that they detremined that you need to be interviewed for some reason, and your case will be forwarded to your local office for interview.

start preparing the things you will need.

not to scare you but just to make you aware that there is something they saw (or didn't see) in your file why they couldn't approve you without an interview at CSC, think about that when you prepare for the interview.

i suspect i will be now having an interview but thats ok any ideas??

I suspect you're right - sounds like it was kicked back for an interview.

The possible good news is - I've seen many times, when a case was transferred to CSC then kicked back for an interview; the interview goes pretty simply (in other words, often the IO will wonder why it was even kicked back - Boom! Approved! Next!). Hopefully that is the case for you guys..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

GOD, this is happening to a lot of us. I thought I wa the only one but I was the first to post this same message here.

I am sorry to HEAR that a lot of people have now joined me in the process of them transfering our paperwork back and forth.

NOTE I think .. again I THINK they are doing it to KEEP the DATES running, each time they transfer it .. it start with a new APPLICATION START DATE at the new center.

SUCKS yes .. but what are we to do...

Note some people have waited a year to get their green card .. we are now at 5 months.

GOOD Luck

and

God Bless

You did hear that Rosie and I had agent come to the house and interview her once ?? Well it was interesting

Rosie and David

single 15 years married 5 months ....now I know what peaks and valleys are in life. LOVE my wife hehehe

Timeline
it most likely means that they detremined that you need to be interviewed for some reason, and your case will be forwarded to your local office for interview.

start preparing the things you will need.

not to scare you but just to make you aware that there is something they saw (or didn't see) in your file why they couldn't approve you without an interview at CSC, think about that when you prepare for the interview.

hmm well i kinda figured that, we are working of stuff like my drivers licence and bank accounts today anyway, im on his work medical insurance our house is in my name, we have wedding pics and video's some bills come here in my name some in just his, i'm on his drivers insurance as just a name at the moment once i have my own license i'll be covered on his, not sure wot else they will need. the only thing that i didnt include in the AOS was my vaccination as i never received a copy it was in the brown envelope, but i guess all i can do is just wait n see. thanks

K1

see my timeline for K1

AOS

2009-11-05 Went to change my SSN to my married name but was told it wasnt in the system yet i receive mail from USCIS in my married name

ezub3hz.png

Timeline
GOD, this is happening to a lot of us. I thought I wa the only one but I was the first to post this same message here.

I am sorry to HEAR that a lot of people have now joined me in the process of them transfering our paperwork back and forth.

NOTE I think .. again I THINK they are doing it to KEEP the DATES running, each time they transfer it .. it start with a new APPLICATION START DATE at the new center.

SUCKS yes .. but what are we to do...

Note some people have waited a year to get their green card .. we are now at 5 months.

GOOD Luck

and

God Bless

You did hear that Rosie and I had agent come to the house and interview her once ?? Well it was interesting

Rosie and David

hi thanks for that, and no i didnt hear that u had an agent come to your house, well they are more than welcome to come to mine, i might not hear them as we dont have a door bell, well we kinda do our dogs are pretty good door bells, but all the same it would be kinda stressful to have them looking around at your house, sometimes i think the americans go a little over in their security issues and annoy the innocent and not the guilty! good luck i hope u hear something soon.

K1

see my timeline for K1

AOS

ezub3hz.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.