Sofiyya

Barry as been awarded the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize

268 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I know what Rush said - in context. You can't use context or your points would fall flat ever faster than they already do.

SNL mocked Barry clearly, and they got it right, unlike the Nobels

Context? Interesting. Rush never cares about context. Nor do you or any of the anti America crowd that's all up in arms over the award presented to the President of this great nation. Your fcuking hypocrisy is shining through. As is your obvious case of ODS.

Uh oh! Were all of a sudden a GREAT nation? Wow how times have changed. 40000 troops in afghanistan is truly a sign of PEACE! :rofl:

Well, if that numbnut W was still in charge, there would be 40-60K additional troops ordered out already just because the General said so. Instead, we have an actual commander in chief who takes a long hard look at the options and strategies available to determine whether sending more men and women into harms way is indeed the way to go. But for all the brain dead, dig swinging, chest beating apes that silently followed the inept neo-con crowd around, actual deliberation and thoughtfulness is not a prerequisite for sending our military in harms way. Fcuking bastards.

I'm sure you appreciate that he is only taking time to consider the options, but I'm also sure that if he rushed to judgment, you'd applaud that, too. That's how far your nose is up Barry's azz.

No, you're wrong again. Not that that should surprise. Actually, I want him to get our military out of that useless hellhole sooner rather than later. I won't be applauding anyone if more of our military and treasury is sent over that way. I think we have no business building a nation that can't be built.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what Rush said - in context. You can't use context or your points would fall flat ever faster than they already do.

Context? Interesting. Rush never cares about context. Nor do you or any of the anti America crowd that's all up in arms over the award presented to the President of this great nation. Your fcuking hypocrisy is shining through. As is your obvious case of ODS.

Your constant name-calling only serves to demonstrate your inability to make a salient point.

Name calling? What name have I called you in the quoted?

1- bolded, lumped with anti-american crowd, ergo guilt by association.

2 - bolded, calling her a hypocrite

3 - bolded, ods - implying she's deranged. you had to lift that one from bds eh?

that was fairly easy. where's my star?

I didn't say that name-calling was limited to what he called me. Add:

But for all the brain dead, dig swinging, chest beating apes that silently followed the inept neo-con crowd around, actual deliberation and thoughtfulness is not a prerequisite for sending our military in harms way. Fcuking bastards.

Well, if the shoe fits...

Uh oh! Were all of a sudden a GREAT nation? Wow how times have changed. 40000 troops in afghanistan is truly a sign of PEACE! :rofl:

Well, if that numbnut W was still in charge, there would be 40-60K additional troops ordered out already just because the General said so. Instead, we have an actual commander in chief who takes a long hard look at the options and strategies available to determine whether sending more men and women into harms way is indeed the way to go. But for all the brain dead, dig swinging, chest beating apes that silently followed the inept neo-con crowd around, actual deliberation and thoughtfulness is not a prerequisite for sending our military in harms way. Fcuking bastards.

I'm sure you appreciate that he is only taking time to consider the options, but I'm also sure that if he rushed to judgment, you'd applaud that, too. That's how far your nose is up Barry's azz.

No, you're wrong again. Not that that should surprise. Actually, I want him to get our military out of that useless hellhole sooner rather than later. I won't be applauding anyone if more of our military and treasury is sent over that way. I think we have no business building a nation that can't be built.

So your all up for bailing on ppl that need our help? So you can spend our money on yourself?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

that i agree with. russia couldn't do it with more troops than we have. i doubt we'll do better.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

So your all up for bailing on ppl that need our help? So you can spend our money on yourself?

No, I'm all for calling a futile exercise what it is.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Another sign of the lowering of standards across the globe.

You could always jump off, you know.

My standards are higher than yours or the folks with Nobel, so sue me.

I will nominate you next year VW, we all know you are nothing if not a uniter, brimming with good cheer and great idea's for the good of all humanity.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

that i agree with. russia couldn't do it with more troops than we have. i doubt we'll do better.

We won't. Afghanistan is stuck in somewhere in the 15th century. They ought work they way forward whichever way they see fit. Keep an eye on them from far above and let them be. If they want to cooperate, fine, engage them. But the military isn't going to move them 600 years forward. Not in our lifetimes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

New stories like this made me wonder if perhaps This Nobel committee has forsaken it's liberal past.... perhaps as THE GLOBAL WARMING scam is coming unglued they are switching horses.... I mean why else would they embarrass Obama like this?

Ok the nomination was joke-enough but I can't believe they thought anyone would take this "win"...serious and it has only hurt the president...and gave his enemies a great laugh at his expense.

This will be a comedy laugh line for years to come and it only highlights Obamas lack of substance... not what the White House needs right now.

One of the things that was so interesting as the news broke was the total lack of script the Left had to even know how to respond to this. Like our left-leaners here, they struggled to find any spin they could put on it until too late in the day.

Bottom line, this is beyond silly. It's Akin to giving an Academy Award to an -up and coming movie Director- for a film he plans to make.

On another point, why is it the left, when in control always destroy the very things they are entrusted with.

This Award has drifted so far from it's intended purpose that it has become devoid of the gravitas it could and should possess.

All and all, I must say, Obama did make a fitting speech under the circumstances.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Futile? Maybe where you came from.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Futile? Maybe where you came from.

What gain will come out of fighting in Afghanistan? What's the return on the investment there?

New stories like this made me wonder if perhaps This Nobel committee has forsaken it's liberal past.... perhaps as THE GLOBAL WARMING scam is coming unglued they are switching horses.... I mean why else would they embarrass Obama like this?

Ok the nomination was joke-enough but I can't believe they thought anyone would take this "win"...serious and it has only hurt the president...and gave his enemies a great laugh at his expense.

This will be a comedy laugh line for years to come and it only highlights Obamas lack of substance... not what the White House needs right now.

One of the things that was so interesting as the news broke was the total lack of script the Left had to even know how to respond to this. Like our left-leaners here, they struggled to find any spin they could put on it until too late in the day.

Bottom line, this is beyond silly. It's Akin to giving an Academy Award to an -up and coming movie Director- for a film he plans to make.

On another point, why is it the left, when in control always destroy the very things they are entrusted with.

This Award has drifted so far from it's intended purpose that it has become devoid of the gravitas it could and should possess.

All and all, I must say, Obama did make a fitting speech under the circumstances.

Like 'the messiah' moniker propagated by the Right then regurgitated ad infinitum by the Right as though Obama gave himself the title, like the school children singing Obama's praises, this too is not anything which Obama controlled, ordered, or orchestrated.

The response by the Right brings their sour grape, tea bagging whine to a crescendo. Bravo!

Edited by ready4ONE

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Okay, I'm lazy and tired, I'm not reading all 14 pages. But my first thoughts were that this is just like when the Academy gave Marisa Tomei the Oscar for My Cousin Vinny.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Okay, I'm lazy and tired, I'm not reading all 14 pages. But my first thoughts were that this is just like when the Academy gave Marisa Tomei the Oscar for My Cousin Vinny.

Yeah, you didn't miss much in 14 pages...

i hear you... When i think of Nobel Peace Prize i think of lifetime dedication and active works toward peace and making the world a better place, i.e., MLK, Rigoberta Menchu Tum, the Dalai Lama...

But as others mentioned, maybe it is all just a political process, and i've been naive about the whole thing... what do i know?

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Like 'the messiah' moniker propagated by the Right then regurgitated ad infinitum by the Right as though Obama gave himself the title, like the school children singing Obama's praises, this too is not anything which Obama controlled, ordered, or orchestrated.

The response by the Right brings their sour grape, tea bagging whine to a crescendo. Bravo!

Who are you trying to kid...... we are "Luvin it"!

Seriously now.... did you think we held some -high sacred regard- for the Nobel Peace Prize?

This whole episode has been a minor gift to the Right.

:dance:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I still can't believe this news today :blink: I hope when morning comes this will have been a nightmare because that's the direction our country is heading ~ right down the toilet with Obama at the helm :unsure:

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png