Seb928s

Question about the documents and Medical Exam

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hello,

I have a question about documents that later on my fiancee will be taking into the interview when it comes time for that. She will be going to the Warsawa, Poland Embassy. Everything thing she brings in does it have to be in English? Also does anyone know anything about the medical exam in Poland and does the fees include the vacs?

Hello,

I have a question about documents that later on my fiancee will be taking into the interview when it comes time for that. She will be going to the Warsawa, Poland Embassy. Everything thing she brings in does it have to be in English? Also does anyone know anything about the medical exam in Poland and does the fees include the vacs?

Hello, I am not dealing with the embassy in Poland myself but you might want to take a look at the information that is provided for Poland on the portal here. Link: http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/inde...&cty=Warsaw

Good luck :)

Also you can PM other people from the same country who has gone through this already. I did this with norwegian members and I got very good replies with lots of information for my consulate

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Hello,

Everything needs to be in English or it has to be translated.

The medical exam does not include vaccinations, as they are not required on a K1 visa. Your fiance will need to have vaccination records however, when you guys file AOS here in the US. Better to do them in PL where they are cheaper... but ensure she has the records & brings them with her.

12140.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

Hey, as I remember documents can be either in Polish or in English. It was mentioned in the instructions the embassy sent me. I think most of my stuff was in English.

I didn't have my background check translated into English but I got my birth certificate translated because you need it later for AOS.

The shots are not required for the K-1 visa but it's best to have them done in Poland (she will need them to apply for AOS). Safes a lot of hussle and money.

For the vaccins she has to pay extra but it wasn't much. Please make copies of the vaccination sheet she gets from the doctor. This was the only medical document I attatched to my AOS application and I was approved.

Good luck!

Thanks for the input. Does she get the shots that she doesn't have record of at the medical exam?

I didn't have any records from childhood. The doctor himself knows which shots are obligatory at certain age. Don't worry there:-) I think I got 5 (but he combined them into 2 injections).

Your fiancee will be sent instructions explaining her medical exam. It can be all done in 1 day.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

moved from K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures to US Embassy and Consulate Discussion

Topics relating to I-134's, packets sent from consulate and medical & police certificates should be posted here.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.