ioukta

Proof of relationship and Blackberry

13 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hello everybody,

I'm the french citizen, i sent the package to my american fiance because i'm an assistant and better at these things lol so all he had to do was sign the forls, scan his signed pages and send them to me.

Anyway, i sent that like a few months ago, and since then, we've been waiting for 500$ to be available to send the package.

We're almost there, should be sent next month but now i'm thinking :

- the fact the forms are dated a few months back is that a big problem? it wouldn't be too hard to send them again real quick,

- BUT i'm going to be adding to the relationship proofs, MY PROBLEM IS: ever since i got a blackberry to be like him (lol) we chat on it ALL THE TIME, and i mean all the time, only problem is it made my phone bill decrease. (I get unlimited calls so i was always the one calling), and the bills i sent USED to show around 40 something hours a month of phone to his number, it's now around 20 or 30. you think it's still enough? or will the decrease make them wonder too much?

It has also made the computer (msn yahoo) chats decrease dramatically. We don't get on cam much anymore for and do'nt even like chatting on the cpu anymore since we have the Blackberry now.

the only thing i have to show is my cell phone/blackberry bill which shows a number in octets for internet use which counts the time i spend surfing on that thing too.

I was thinking of writing (or him writing) a small note or letter pinned to the last phone bill to explain why it has decreased that much.

Ill have one new trip under my belt for the time of interview but not to add to the package.

So am i paranoid? will it still be enough ? even if suddenly there are waaaaaaaaay less computer chats? and half the phone convos? He's also been working extra hard which helped decrease the whole thing.

are THEY gonna be paranoid about it u think?

Ugh i may be thinking too much...

please just tell me what you think

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hello everybody,

I'm the french citizen, i sent the package to my american fiance because i'm an assistant and better at these things lol so all he had to do was sign the forls, scan his signed pages and send them to me.

Anyway, i sent that like a few months ago, and since then, we've been waiting for 500$ to be available to send the package.

- the fact the forms are dated a few months back is that a big problem? it wouldn't be too hard to send them again real quick,

- BUT i'm going to be adding to the relationship proofs, MY PROBLEM IS: ever since i got a blackberry to be like him (lol) we chat on it ALL THE TIME, and i mean all the time, only problem is it made my phone bill decrease. (I get unlimited calls so i was always the one calling), and the bills i sent USED to show around 40 something hours a month of phone to his number, it's now around 20 or 30. you think it's still enough? or will the decrease make them wonder too much?

It has also made the computer (msn yahoo) chats decrease dramatically. We don't get on cam much anymore for and do'nt even like chatting on the cpu anymore since we have the Blackberry now.

the only thing i have to show is my cell phone/blackberry bill which shows a number in octets for internet use which counts the time i spend surfing on that thing too.

I was thinking of writing (or him writing) a small note or letter pinned to the last phone bill to explain why it has decreased that much.

Ill have one new trip under my belt for the time of interview but not to add to the package.

So am i paranoid? will it still be enough ? even if suddenly there are waaaaaaaaay less computer chats? and half the phone convos? He's also been working extra hard which helped decrease the whole thing.

Foir the peition, and particularly for France, you do not need any proof of relationship. NONE, ZED. You need proof you have met in person at least ONE time in the last two years. That is all.

For the interview you will need proof of relationship and I suggest you begin communicating in such a way that does produce evidence.

I suggest email and calling cards which produce a detailed report (go to "PennyBoss.com" we used the "continental" calling card, you can both use it, it can be re-filled online and it gives detailed statements of all calls)

You are not in a normal relationship. You are in a relationship regulated by the USCIS and the State Department and it will be that way for the next 3 years, minimum, from now. You will need to document your life together at least 3 times in that time, prepare for that or you will have problems.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello everybody,

Foir the peition, and particularly for France, you do not need any proof of relationship. NONE, ZED. You need proof you have met in person at least ONE time in the last two years. That is all.

For the interview you will need proof of relationship and I suggest you begin communicating in such a way that does produce evidence.

I suggest email and calling cards which produce a detailed report (go to "PennyBoss.com" we used the "continental" calling card, you can both use it, it can be re-filled online and it gives detailed statements of all calls)

You are not in a normal relationship. You are in a relationship regulated by the USCIS and the State Department and it will be that way for the next 3 years, minimum, from now. You will need to document your life together at least 3 times in that time, prepare for that or you will have problems.

also i believe with the black berry u can up load everything u save to the computer and then print it out.

sara

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

all he had to do was sign the forls, scan his signed pages and send them to me.

All documents that need a signature, need to have original signatures in ink. Scanned versions will most likely result in a rejection of the entire petition or RFEs for almost sure.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

Gary and Alla : when u say begin communicating, you don't seem to get the package includes phone bills of around 48 hours a month to the US for several years. and since I'll be bringing a copy of the package to the interview they will see that in 2008 and begining 2009 it was like that. I'm worried about the decrease to just 30 hours a month since begining and mid 2009

It also includes tons of chats but they date from several years til like may 2009... which they will see also at the interview.

is the decrease that started like mid 2009 gonna look suspicious? is 30 or 20 hours a month on the phone not enough to prove there's a rlp? are the chats and emails that important if there's phone?

I have tons of emails everyday to this day but work related with him, not very romantic... chats way less computer based

Estadia : that includes messenger historics? i can't even find it on the BB itself, and i've never seen a file that looks like something printable (?????)

All documents that need a signature, need to have original signatures in ink. Scanned versions will most likely result in a rejection of the entire petition or RFEs for almost sure.

nono the scans were for my copy here for the interview

i sent him the originals for him to sign and send in the package

Edited by ioukta

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Depends on how much other evidence you have. LOTS of pictures. Having met multiple times? Letters, emails etc.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Assuming you're using BlackBerry Messenger you shuold be able to easily copy the conversations and email them to yourself and print them out. I don't know if all BlackBerry models have the same options... I'm only familiar with mine, but if you press the "menu" button while you're in the conversation, there should be a "copy history" option. Then you can just paste it to an email and then print it out.

02/13/09 -

:)

02/19/09 - I-130 mailed out

02/27/09 - NOA1

03/19/09 - NOA2

05/07/09 - NVC CASE COMPLETE!

06/23/09 - Received interview appointment letter via email! Yay!

08/19/09 -Interview! SUCCESS!! (Wanna read a ridiculously long interview review? Click the link!)

08/21/09 - Visa received!

09/11/09 - POE (Alexandria Bay, NY)

09/28/09 - Received Permanent Resident card

06/28/11 - Sent 1-751 to VSC

07/29/11 - Biometrics appointment (OKC)

01/20/12 - I-751 approved!

Timeline
Depends on how much other evidence you have. LOTS of pictures. Having met multiple times? Letters, emails etc.

some pictures, met like 7 times, no letters, some emails yeah (tons of emails work related to this day) and countless chats but way less since mid 2009

they'll see chats like everyday until 2009 then they'll see no chats for a week on yahoo or msn, then like a couple chats on msn in a month lol

Timeline
Assuming you're using BlackBerry Messenger you shuold be able to easily copy the conversations and email them to yourself and print them out. I don't know if all BlackBerry models have the same options... I'm only familiar with mine, but if you press the "menu" button while you're in the conversation, there should be a "copy history" option. Then you can just paste it to an email and then print it out.

well i tried but it has not date, no time, no real name just IDs, no begining or end since it's like one huge convo, and it has too many words for the email so it's a chunk of convo with no date

Read the reviews for France (and if you aren't native French, also the reviews for the country you are from) and see what others have been asked for in terms of relationship evidence. For many western countries a couple of photos is more than they ask for. Many times they ask for nothing.

Bring along your recent phone bills to the interview, and your pictures and I'd bet that you wouldn't even have to go into all this blackberry stuff. I highly doubt that they look hard enough to do a trend analysis on your talk times to even ask!

Also, I hope it's not a surprise, but you'll have to spend a further $1010 on the AOS fee, so you may want to be sure that you've got a plan to save for that in time...

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Timeline
Read the reviews for France (and if you aren't native French, also the reviews for the country you are from) and see what others have been asked for in terms of relationship evidence. For many western countries a couple of photos is more than they ask for. Many times they ask for nothing.

Bring along your recent phone bills to the interview, and your pictures and I'd bet that you wouldn't even have to go into all this blackberry stuff. I highly doubt that they look hard enough to do a trend analysis on your talk times to even ask!

Also, I hope it's not a surprise, but you'll have to spend a further $1010 on the AOS fee, so you may want to be sure that you've got a plan to save for that in time...

pheeeeeeeewwwwwww

man i bust my butt for all these proofs and finally France (my country) helps me in the matter

lol @ trend anallysis u make me sound so foolishly paranoid lool but yall are probably right

nono it's no surprise it's jjust it's his own company he started it a couple years ago and we're now just starting to get out of the red, it's like the big bubble that gets bigger and bigger with backed up payments, and it's been poked so it's all coming now, we'll be more than fine in a couple months

Thank God the money talk is only for the interview lol and current money making is more important than last year's

thank you for your replies everybody i can go back to BB chatting !!

pheeeeeeeewwwwwww

man i bust my butt for all these proofs and finally France (my country) helps me in the matter

lol @ trend anallysis u make me sound so foolishly paranoid lool but yall are probably right

nono it's no surprise it's jjust it's his own company he started it a couple years ago and we're now just starting to get out of the red, it's like the big bubble that gets bigger and bigger with backed up payments, and it's been poked so it's all coming now, we'll be more than fine in a couple months

Thank God the money talk is only for the interview lol and current money making is more important than last year's

thank you for your replies everybody i can go back to BB chatting !!

Hehe it's so easy sometimes to get wrapped around the axle trying to think things thru so much you get paralyzed.

Glad to hear that the business is going better. :)

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Gary and Alla : when u say begin communicating, you don't seem to get the package includes phone bills of around 48 hours a month to the US for several years. and since I'll be bringing a copy of the package to the interview they will see that in 2008 and begining 2009 it was like that. I'm worried about the decrease to just 30 hours a month since begining and mid 2009

It also includes tons of chats but they date from several years til like may 2009... which they will see also at the interview.

is the decrease that started like mid 2009 gonna look suspicious? is 30 or 20 hours a month on the phone not enough to prove there's a rlp? are the chats and emails that important if there's phone?

I have tons of emails everyday to this day but work related with him, not very romantic... chats way less computer based

Estadia : that includes messenger historics? i can't even find it on the BB itself, and i've never seen a file that looks like something printable (?????)

nono the scans were for my copy here for the interview

i sent him the originals for him to sign and send in the package

when i showed our stack of phone bills at our interview, they didn't even look at them and didn't take them into the "bak room" so to speak. I cannot imagie they will count hours of talk time. At any rate, you have a good explanation. I wouldn't worry about it. Just show them what you have, I had a big stack of stuff, they looked at 4 photos, that was all, and we had no questions asked in the interview (they look at this stuff before the interview, when you turn in documents)

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.