aidan80

Credit Reports/Scores?

47 posts in this topic

Sure but not realistic. Nothing wrong with people borrowing to get ahead and pay off, just when they are taken advantage of or when they use it out of control it becomes a serious problem. :whistle:

Hey whatever works for the consumer to help them, for they are not on a level playing field with big banks right now. :thumbs:

CREDIT..................................SCORE! As long as youve had credit in the past and you then pay off all your debt. Within two years after paying off all debt your score will go to ZERO! Banks will see the past credit history! Thats when you turn to gold to a bank! :P

Being DEBT free is the shite! :dance::dance:

Save first!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Sure but not realistic. Nothing wrong with people borrowing to get ahead and pay off, just when they are taken advantage of or when they use it out of control it becomes a serious problem. :whistle:

Hey whatever works for the consumer to help them, for they are not on a level playing field with big banks right now. :thumbs:

CREDIT..................................SCORE! As long as youve had credit in the past and you then pay off all your debt. Within two years after paying off all debt your score will go to ZERO! Banks will see the past credit history! Thats when you turn to gold to a bank! :P

Being DEBT free is the shite! :dance::dance:

Save first!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
Credit scores are based solely on if you made your payments on time.

That I believe is wrong there is a number of things that is used to generate that final score. Debt vs credit, debt vs income, payment history you are correct but no solely payment history, available credit vs used credit, account types, account age..etc I've had a look at what they are doing and I see how it basically works. I suppose to me to seems to be a large spreadsheet with all the figures attached, change a 1 here and it turns something into a 3 somewhere else, change something else and it takes something away it all feeds into one large pooled score at the end. It's almost perfectly mechanical in how it works and flows.

Filed N400 11/7/16

Check (CC) Cashed 11/10/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
Was that your FICO score? there is a difference and some companies make up their own score.

If your FICO score is 720, I don't know why they would deny you.

No kidding. You're in the "700 Club". That's a real good score already!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
Was that your FICO score? there is a difference and some companies make up their own score.

If your FICO score is 720, I don't know why they would deny you.

No kidding. You're in the "700 Club". That's a real good score already!

Maybe I need to be in the 007 club to get this car! :blink: He seems to get nice cars lol...

Filed N400 11/7/16

Check (CC) Cashed 11/10/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

That I believe is wrong there is a number of things that is used to generate that final score. Debt vs credit, debt vs income, payment history you are correct but no solely payment history, available credit vs used credit, account types, account age..etc I've had a look at what they are doing and I see how it basically works. I suppose to me to seems to be a large spreadsheet with all the figures attached, change a 1 here and it turns something into a 3 somewhere else, change something else and it takes something away it all feeds into one large pooled score at the end. It's almost perfectly mechanical in how it works and flows.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Ouch, there it is again.....A score of 700 and up is the target today....

Ouch, there it is again.....A score of 700 and up is the target today....

Mine is 750 something and I'm shootin for ZERO!

― Andrew Wilkow

You should be shooting for 800, as zero is well beyond dead with the credit bureaus.....

When you apply for the AMEX Black and get it, let us know...

You should be shooting for 800, as zero is well beyond dead with the credit bureaus.....

All 800 means is that im a slave to the credit card corps.

It seems you need to get on your own instead of the banks, William.

Edited by ={Rogue}=

― Andrew Wilkow

It simply means that you have excellent credit....Nothing more...My credit is in the low 700 range, no black Amex for me....I was directing that at you bro...

Does anyone here have an 800 credit score?

Highest I've got on mine is 760, which isn't bad since I had no credit history here prior to 2005.

Its a TRAP! The score is based on how much you have borrowed versus how much youve paid back. If you leave the accounts open with a bal. of zero, you are blessed.

It simply means that you have excellent credit....Nothing more...My credit is in the low 700 range, no black Amex for me....I was directing that at you bro...

It simply means you pay what you borrow! Quit fvckin borrowin! Thhats my point. You wanna be known as a good borrower?

― Andrew Wilkow

Does anyone here have an 800 credit score?

Highest I've got on mine is 760, which isn't bad since I had no credit history here prior to 2005.

Its a TRAP! The score is based on how much you have borrowed versus how much youve paid back. If you leave the accounts open with a bal. of zero, you are blessed.

It simply means you pay what you borrow! Quit fvckin borrowin! Thhats my point. You wanna be known as a good borrower?

No, payer and moreover, a saver......

Edited by William33