Beth/ Paris Heart

2nd week in October Interview assignment dates:

204 posts in this topic

hi all

thx paris for the link , havent seen this thread !!

im gonna join you ! my case was complete on september 12 ,and im waiting from interview letter ! i was trying to call nvc but the line is busy ! i think there is no need to call again , ill recall in october

I called NVC at lunch time, begged and pleaded for a October interview for the CR-1, feels like a knife thru my heart, no chance they said, as cold as that. So all we have is maybe embassy will have mercy on us and give us a late October interview for the K3. They still have not answered my fax I sent 48 hours ago. Ither way, I've decided Im leaving for Paris in October, if no K3 interview in October, Im leaving Oct. 31 to see him. I need to be with him, I need him now more then ever.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
hi all

im gonna join you ! my case was complete on september 12 ,and im waiting from interview letter ! i was trying to call nvc but the line is busy ! i think there is no need to call again , ill recall in october

I called NVC at lunch time, begged and pleaded for a October interview for the CR-1, feels like a knife thru my heart, no chance they said, as cold as that. So all we have is maybe embassy will have mercy on us and give us a late October interview for the K3. They still have not answered my fax I sent 48 hours ago. Ither way, I've decided Im leaving for Paris in October, if no K3 interview in October, Im leaving Oct. 31 to see him. I need to be with him, I need him now more then ever.

Keep trying... I have my fingers crossed for you to get an interview before Nov 6. Even if they do not get October, as long as you can get it the first week of November, your OK!!! NVC might not be able to get you anything, but the embassy is the one with the control of that, so keep on them!!!

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

hi all

Keep trying... I have my fingers crossed for you to get an interview before Nov 6. Even if they do not get October, as long as you can get it the first week of November, your OK!!! NVC might not be able to get you anything, but the embassy is the one with the control of that, so keep on them!!!

If I dont hear back from Embassy by Monday am, Im faxing again!!!!

I just wonder if we interview before his card expires, say like 3 or 4th of November , and his card expires Nov. 6th, and if we passed interview, would they issue his visa still? After all its the USA we are dealing with, NOT France. Any ideas?

Truly happy!!!

Timeline
hi all

I just wonder if we interview before his card expires, say like 3 or 4th of November , and his card expires Nov. 6th, and if we passed interview, would they issue his visa still? After all its the USA we are dealing with, NOT France. Any ideas?

HMMM, interesting question??? My initial thought is that when he flies from France and arrived in the USA it is not the US immigrations problems if he was out of status from wherever he departed from, they have enough probelms dealing with people who are out of status here let alone in France. I would also think that at the airport they would not prevent him from LEAVING France even if his visa is expired... However, my only concern would be for him in case the French did one of their "spot checks" while he was around and his visa was expired.... But I would buy tickets as soon as humanly possible... These are just my thoughts of course, not from any legal knowledge???

I-130

Citizenship Process;

hi all

HMMM, interesting question??? My initial thought is that when he flies from France and arrived in the USA it is not the US immigrations problems if he was out of status from wherever he departed from, CORRECT!!! they have enough probelms dealing with people who are out of status here let alone in France. I would also think that at the airport they would not prevent him from LEAVING France even if his visa is expired.. RIGHT AGAIN SAME AS I WAS THINKING. However, my only concern would be for him in case the French did one of their "spot checks" while he was around and his visa was expired.... NOT TOO CONCERNED ABOUT THAT, HE HAS NEER BEEN SPOTTED CHECK IN FRANCE IN 7 YEARS, But I would buy tickets as soon as humanly possible...ALREADY SHOPPING FOR THEM. LOL These are just my thoughts of course, not from any legal knowledge???

THANK You, you truly helped!!! HUGS

Truly happy!!!

Timeline
hi all

HMMM, interesting question??? My initial thought is that when he flies from France and arrived in the USA it is not the US immigrations problems if he was out of status from wherever he departed from, CORRECT!!! they have enough probelms dealing with people who are out of status here let alone in France. I would also think that at the airport they would not prevent him from LEAVING France even if his visa is expired.. RIGHT AGAIN SAME AS I WAS THINKING. However, my only concern would be for him in case the French did one of their "spot checks" while he was around and his visa was expired.... NOT TOO CONCERNED ABOUT THAT, HE HAS NEER BEEN SPOTTED CHECK IN FRANCE IN 7 YEARS, But I would buy tickets as soon as humanly possible...ALREADY SHOPPING FOR THEM. LOL These are just my thoughts of course, not from any legal knowledge???

THANK You, you truly helped!!! HUGS

I think the MAIN concern is to get him INTO the embassy to interview before the expiration because I don't know how they feel about ISSUING a visa for someone out of status, but if it is issued, I think he will not have a problem at the airport or POE because he will be IN status when he arrives AMerica despite his status in France??? Just my thoughts and of course I am using logic which does not necessarily apply when dealing with govt's... But I think you'll be ok

I-130

Citizenship Process;

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I JUST WANT TO SCREAM IT TO THE WORLD: WE GOT OUR INTERVIEW DATE!! It is schedule for November 3rd!!

So that makes me think... Do you guys really think interviews are only scheduled the first 2 weeks of each month??

Anyway, I am so happy right now and I encourage everyone who's done with NVC to call and see if you have an interview date. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY FRIENDS HERE ON VJ: PARIS, you are the greatest.. thank you so much for all your help to me and other... you are an angle, HISGIRL, TNGIRL, GUNDAS, QQUAKER, Christee, LGG, Malrothien, everyone!!!

Marriage : 01-23-2009
I-130 Sent : 03-03-2009
I-130 NOA1 : 03-11-2009
I-130 Approved : 08-07-2009 (148 days)
Interview Date : 11-03-09 (YAAAAAAY!!!!!!)
Visa Received : 11-06-09
US Entry : 11-07-09

SSN: 11-19-09
Green Card: 11-24-09

Removing of Conditions
I-751 Sent: 8-15-2011
I-751 Delivered at CSC: 8-17-2011
I-751 NOA1: 8-17-2011
Early Biometrics: 10-12-2011 (Original Biometrics: 10-24-2011)
I-751 Approved: 11-17-2011

Naturalization

N-400 Sent: 12-17-2013

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I JUST WANT TO SCREAM IT TO THE WORLD: WE GOT OUR INTERVIEW DATE!! It is schedule for November 3rd!!

So that makes me think... Do you guys really think interviews are only scheduled the first 2 weeks of each month??

Anyway, I am so happy right now and I encourage everyone who's done with NVC to call and see if you have an interview date. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY FRIENDS HERE ON VJ: PARIS, you are the greatest.. thank you so much for all your help to me and other... you are an angle, HISGIRL, TNGIRL, GUNDAS, QQUAKER, Christee, LGG, Malrothien, everyone!!!

That is wonderful Baby Girl! And your proof, NVC does not just schedule the 2nd week of each month.

Congrats again, hugs & kisses to you and Colby!!!

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey girl!

That is AWESOME news!!! Big, fat congratulations to you! Rock on! I have to say, for as slightly envious as I am, I am more thrilled that I see my VJ buddies bursting out of here and moving on!

Good on your sunflower15! Keep us posted as to all the nitty-gritty okay!

:D

LGG

HELLO EVERYONE!!

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

By the way, I don't think that the scheduling is SO NVC specific, they hand out the interviews that the respective consulates dole out to them.

My consulate is very backed up and slow so, I think that we only hand out a few at a time.

I am, however, not sure if it's NVC that chooses WHO gets to go... it's all a mystery to me.

In other news... I went and got my passport redone today in my married name! Woohoo! Another check off my ever lessening list.

Good luck to everyone else waiting to be interviewed.

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys! Our case left NVC September 18 and also waiting for an interview date... I have a questions though, I hope someone can help me.

At first we were going for the K3 visa... but it was denied due to affidavit of support... I was in the Philippines for 4 years.. I just recently got back July 2008, and I started working right away, but it was just 4 months of work in 2008.. so my income tax return for 2008 was not enough for them to approve the k3 visa... we were also told that for k3 visa in manila , they don't accept a co-sponsor..

now we went ahead and continued on the cr-1 since they accept co sponsor... now, my question, my wife had her medical before she went for the k3 interview( since it was denied).. now we are waiting for a scheduled interview for our cr-1... does she need to get the medical/physical again...

she had the medical/physical April 2009 before her May 2009 interview for the k3 visa. i'm assuming we'll get a november interview for the cr-1... does she need another medical/physical??? i'm not good in expressing myself.. i hope you guys understand my question...

thanks!

Hello guys! Our case left NVC September 18 and also waiting for an interview date... I have a questions though, I hope someone can help me.

At first we were going for the K3 visa... but it was denied due to affidavit of support... I was in the Philippines for 4 years.. I just recently got back July 2008, and I started working right away, but it was just 4 months of work in 2008.. so my income tax return for 2008 was not enough for them to approve the k3 visa... we were also told that for k3 visa in manila , they don't accept a co-sponsor..

now we went ahead and continued on the cr-1 since they accept co sponsor... now, my question, my wife had her medical before she went for the k3 interview( since it was denied).. now we are waiting for a scheduled interview for our cr-1... does she need to get the medical/physical again...

she had the medical/physical April 2009 before her May 2009 interview for the k3 visa. i'm assuming we'll get a november interview for the cr-1... does she need another medical/physical??? i'm not good in expressing myself.. i hope you guys understand my question...

thanks!

For safety sake and delay sake, I would have another medical done for just in case. Best to be safe then sorry.

Truly happy!!!

thanks!

For safety sake and delay sake, I would have another medical done for just in case. Best to be safe then sorry.

Good night kids, sweet dreams of interview dates soon!!!!

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Called NVC and told me my wife has interview scheduled for Nov 5 at 730am

12/07/2009 - POE LAX

12/16/2009 - Received GC in mail

Removal Of Conditions 09-09-2011

09-09-2011 : Mailed ROC packet

09-12-2011 : Packet Arrived CSC (delayed from labor day long weekend)

09-14-2011 : Check Cashed

09-14-2011 : NOA1 dated 09-12-2011

09-19-2011 : Early walk-in Biometrics completed (Original date 10/03/2011)

02-07-2012 : Green Card Approved

02-11-2012 : Green Card Received

Citizenship

09-07-2012 : Mailed N-400 package

09-10-2012 : N-400 Package delivered

09-13-2012 : Check cashed, email and text received with case number

09-14-2012 : Biometrics letter mailed

09-15-2012 : NOA received dated 09-10

09-17-2012 : Biometrics letter received for 09-27

02-25-2013 : Interview Passed - Original interview was 01-07-2013 but was out of country so postponed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.