w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Does Israel have a right to exist?

Does Israel have a right to exist?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Does Israel have a right to exist?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure

177 posts in this topic

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Yes, but couldn't it have been created somewhere else? Like possibly a part of Germany or something?

From what I understand, no, because the religious ties of the Israeli community are to that specific land. Or so it has been explained to me!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, but couldn't it have been created somewhere else? Like possibly a part of Germany or something?

From what I understand, no, because the religious ties of the Israeli community are to that specific land. Or so it has been explained to me!

and muslims don't have religious ties to that specific area? :)

I can certainly understand that they have ties to that area however it was not Palestine's duty to give up that land. I can definately understand their anger towards Israel.

However let me make it clear that I do not support either side. I say let them kill each other then we'll figure out what to do with the ashes.

Filed: Timeline
However let me make it clear that I do not support either side. I say let them kill each other then we'll figure out what to do with the ashes.

I think i should also say i don't support either side, i answered "no" as an answer to the question in the absolute.

Edited by kittykatwoman

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

creation of israel after ww2

how the jews were run out of there

palestine claims to the region

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

"If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel," Ahmadinejad said. "Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

"If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel," Ahmadinejad said. "Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

asked and answered.

next question?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Get your homeland and get it at the place you most desire.

I_am_so_evil__by_SmilesKill.jpg

I have a feeling this thread is going to piss me off.

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Israel does have the right to exist, but not at the expense of the Palestinian people, who have suffered far too long at the hands of the Zionist occupiers of THEIR land.....

maybe the current crisis will bring in Iran and Syria to the conflict, then lets see how the Israelis tackle them?

Israel has been getting away with muderous and terrorist activities for way too long now...

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There was no "nation" of Palestine or "Palestinian people" when Israel was created,

or at least the people who lived there (about 500,000 at the time) didn't identify

themselves as such. Their relationship with the Jewish people and the State of Israel

has been fundamental in shaping that identity.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
There was no "nation" of Palestine or "Palestinian people" when Israel was created,

or at least the people who lived there (about 500,000 at the time) didn't identify

themselves as such. Their relationship with the Jewish people and the State of Israel

has been fundamental in shaping that identity.

Interesting. So what were they prior to the creation of the State of Israel? Who did the land technically belong to, as in who had sovereign control of it?