John&Juvy

GUILT !

49 posts in this topic

Ok I dont know how to start... coz I dont know where to start lol. But anyway, tag-lish ko na lng mga sis kasi minsan nag oonline din dito asawa ko baka mabasa pa nya to :dead: . First I'm going to ask if there is any of you here experienced at the present of your marriage with your husband na magtago ng sekreto for the first time with him for his own good...... and for your peace of mind ? I mean anything... tulad ba ng sulat na hindi mo pinakita sa kanya which is you decided na mas mabuti ng hindi nya na mabasa kasi baka mas lumaki pa yung problema ? I know na mali yung gagawin mo na ikaw yung mag de-decide if what is good or wrong for him pero what if kung ikaw mismo nakikita na yung asawa mo eh blinded with the situation that he into right now..... Na sa umpisa pa lang against ka na, pero syempre dahil mahal mo xa and his your husband you tried to understand him (specially there is nothing really wrong of what his doing naman) and be a little bit more open-minded about it before.

So eto ang ff. ng ngyari

nga after 6 months na sumasama ang loob ko dahil sa ginagawa ng asawa ko na hindi naman masama... pero as in sumobra naman kasi nga nakikita mo yung super effort and pagod nya na hindi nya naman dapat ginagawa just to tried to change the things that he cannot. Tapos eto nga, lately medyo na realized nya na rin konti medyo tama nga ako so medyo lumi-low na xa ng konti sa ginagawa nya.. and then, for the 2nd time na nakakita ako ng tsansa na as in putulin na talaga yung kumunikasyon nya sa grupo na yun kanina sa pamamagitan ng pagtago ko nung huling tsansa nung nasa grupo na makumbinsi ulit ang asawa ko na tumulong ulit sa kanila lalo na na yung asawa ko lng naman as in yung nag bibigay talaga ng sobra-sobrang oras, effort and sariling pera minsan para dito and then yung mga idiot and mga wala man lng pakialam at utang na loob kahit konti yug mga punyeta na mga kasama nya sa na contribute nya sa grupo.

Alam kong hindi ko aaminin sa kanya kung ano ginawa ko lol... pero 50% na baka malaman nya pa rin then 50% na baka hindi nya na talaga malaman.

I really felt guilt sa ginawa ko... pero I think atleast god knows why I did it. This for his own health, marriage and our LIFE !

So the quistion still the same lol. Atleast na experience nyo na ba kahit paano na may itinago sa asawa nyo for a good reason or kung baga sabi nga nila "White Lies "? Walang plastikan ha.... Hindi pa naman ako perfect wife :rofl: .

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English only (please) outside of Regional Forums :star:

i agree

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

LOl that's why I said "Pinay or Pinay wives Only " Maybe Mods can put this in filipino forums :idea: Sorry guys.

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moved from Off-Topic to the Philippines Regional Forum as non-English is allowed here and more Pinays will see the topic here than in Off Topic

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

ah come on... do I have to wait for my wife to translate... :protest: then again, maybe I don't want her to read it... :unsure:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: Timeline
Ok I dont know how to start... coz I dont know where to start lol. But anyway, tag-lish ko na lng mga sis kasi minsan nag oonline din dito asawa ko baka mabasa pa nya to :dead: . First I'm going to ask if there is any of you here experienced at the present of your marriage with your husband na magtago ng sekreto for the first time with him for his own good...... and for your peace of mind ? I mean anything... tulad ba ng sulat na hindi mo pinakita sa kanya which is you decided na mas mabuti ng hindi nya na mabasa kasi baka mas lumaki pa yung problema ? I know na mali yung gagawin mo na ikaw yung mag de-decide if what is good or wrong for him pero what if kung ikaw mismo nakikita na yung asawa mo eh blinded with the situation that he into right now..... Na sa umpisa pa lang against ka na, pero syempre dahil mahal mo xa and his your husband you tried to understand him (specially there is nothing really wrong of what his doing naman) and be a little bit more open-minded about it before.

So eto ang ff. ng ngyari

nga after 6 months na sumasama ang loob ko dahil sa ginagawa ng asawa ko na hindi naman masama... pero as in sumobra naman kasi nga nakikita mo yung super effort and pagod nya na hindi nya naman dapat ginagawa just to tried to change the things that he cannot. Tapos eto nga, lately medyo na realized nya na rin konti medyo tama nga ako so medyo lumi-low na xa ng konti sa ginagawa nya.. and then, for the 2nd time na nakakita ako ng tsansa na as in putulin na talaga yung kumunikasyon nya sa grupo na yun kanina sa pamamagitan ng pagtago ko nung huling tsansa nung nasa grupo na makumbinsi ulit ang asawa ko na tumulong ulit sa kanila lalo na na yung asawa ko lng naman as in yung nag bibigay talaga ng sobra-sobrang oras, effort and sariling pera minsan para dito and then yung mga idiot and mga wala man lng pakialam at utang na loob kahit konti yug mga punyeta na mga kasama nya sa na contribute nya sa grupo.

Alam kong hindi ko aaminin sa kanya kung ano ginawa ko lol... pero 50% na baka malaman nya pa rin then 50% na baka hindi nya na talaga malaman.

I really felt guilt sa ginawa ko... pero I think atleast god knows why I did it. This for his own health, marriage and our LIFE !

So the quistion still the same lol. Atleast na experience nyo na ba kahit paano na may itinago sa asawa nyo for a good reason or kung baga sabi nga nila "White Lies "? Walang plastikan ha.... Hindi pa naman ako perfect wife :rofl: .

if his nothing your not here in u.s try make simple...need translation

even I cant understand what ur saying

sounds like her husband was contributing to some group she didnt name..

and she did something that'll make him not contribute.. she didnt say what..

K-1
Mar 19, 2009 I-129F Package sent
Mar 30, 2009 NOA1
Jul 27, 2009 RFE Notice Email / Jul 31, 2009 RFE Letter Received / Aug 01, 2009 RFE Reply sent
Aug 06, 2009 NOA2
Aug 17, 2009 NVC received case / Aug 18, 2009 NVC forwarded to USEM / Aug 24, 2009 Package received in USEM
Sep 01, 2009 Medical Passed
Sep 25, 2009 Interview
Oct 10, 2009 Visa Received
Oct 14, 2009 Arrived at U.S.
Oct 26, 2009 Married in San Francisco

AOS
Nov 12, 2009 I-485 Package sent
Nov 19, 2009 NOA1
Dec 08, 2009 RFE Received / Dec 23, 2009 RFE Reply sent

Dec 17, 2009 Biometrics Appt
Jan 20, 2010 AP and EAD approved / Jan 26, 2010 AP received
Jan 27, 2010 Interview letter received
Feb 25, 2010 AOS Interview
Mar 04, 2010 Green Card Received

Removal of Conditions
Dec 21, 2011 I-751 Package sent

Dec 23, 2011 NOA1

Feb 13, 2012 Biometrics Appt

Jun 19, 2012 10-year GC Received

US Citizenship
Jan 16, 2013 N-400 Package sent

Jan 22, 2013 NOA1

Feb 15, 2013 Biometrics Appt

Apr 02, 2013 Citizenship Interview

Apr 23, 2013 Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hehehehe!

I don't think I will have same problem with things like that. I mean, di ko kailangan magsinungaling or magtago sa asawa ko kasi masyado kaming open sa isa't isa. Then, di naman ako taklesa but whatever bothers me, I let my husband know what I think and feel. I know that there is a probability na di nya maintindihan kung bakit bother ako, but at least I told him. If I wanted him to stop for something, I will let him explain to me his logic to convince me that he is right, pero I will show to him too the reasons why I wanted him to stop for that something. Then, we're gonna have compromise or truce maybe.

White lies for me is like... example, ask ako ng husband ko na mag-walking kami after dinner, pero sasabihin ko masama pakiramdam ko kasi tinatamad ako mag-lakad sa labas kasi malamig, para di nya ako kulitin lumabas.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Dude Wait I wanna read this and cant. MARIE Help me :lol:

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

My 2 cents

If you are making a decision for him... you are indirectly telling us that he does not know how to decide.

You should trust your husband enough to make his own decision.

You could tell him your opinion and views, still, he should be the one to make the final decision.

If the information is for him, respect him enough to forward it to him.

Btw, regarding the money thing, if he is the one who earns that money, let him decide where to use it. If your money is involved. That's another story.

If he still can think let him think and make the decision.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.