Meriem_DZ

Please pray for GinFar (Ginger and Farouk)

44 posts in this topic

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

la Hawla wala wala 9wata illa biAllah. :(:o ..I hope they get this criminal before he hurts more people :wacko: . how many gold truck there are out here in orlando? my sampathy and condolences to his familly. (F)(F)(F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Thanks so much to my old VJ buddy Meriem_DZ, who has been a very dear friend for the past 3+ years, for posting this. I have been and continue to be surprised and honored by so much attention and respect given to my son, Chad, and his passing. Please do pray for our strength and courage as we try to make it through the second hardest day of my life so far, Chad's services tomorrow. I don't know at all how I'm going to survive this, but my husband has been my rock, and I know I'm going to have to take it day by day and minute by minute. Believe that I feel everyone's love, support, strength, and courage throughout my most horrible nightmare come true. I will likely never meet most of you in person, but you are all sisters and brothers to me in this moment of eternity that we share on this earth together. Thanks so much again.

I-129F Sent: Nov. 14, 2005 - Approved: March 21, 2006 - Visa Received: Jun. 18, 2006 - US Entry: July 23, 2006 at JFK

MARRIED: AUG. 12, 2006 12:00 PM - AOS Filed: Sept. 27, 2006 NOA: Oct. 02, 2006 - Approved: YES~! - Green Card Received: Nov. 11, 2006

EAD e-Filed: Oct. 07, 2006 - NOA: Oct. 10, 2006 - Approved? - Ignored by USCIS as AOS came 1st - free money for USCIS~!

LIFTING CONDITIONS - I-751 Sent: Aug. 27, 2008 - APPROVED: May 27, 2009 - RECEIVED: July 13, 2009

NATURALIZATION - N-400 Filed: Oct. 18, 2011

Filed: Timeline
I would like for you to join me in offering condolences and prayers to one of my dearest friends and VJ member, GinFar. (Ginger and Farouk) Her 29 yr old son was needlessly murdered a few days ago in what they suspect is a case of road rage. Here is a link to the news story. http://www.wftv.com/video/20910995/index.html

(F)(F)(F) RIP Chad

Meriem

Full story

A member of the Warlocks motorcycle gang and a security guard have been arrested on a charge of murder in the weekend shooting death of a man in Apopka.

Warlocks member James Madison Bedsole, 39, was arrested tonight at his Orange County home, said Officer Steve Popp of the Apopka police. Security guard Holguy Louissaint, 41, was arrested last night at his Lake Mary home.

The body of Chad Brickey was found early Saturday in a pickup that had driven into a ditch near a gas station on Orange Blossom Trail in Apopka, police said.

Brickey had gotten into an argument with someone at a bar a few miles away and had been asked to leave, Popp said. On the way out of the parking lot, his red pickup hit a parked motorcycle that belonged to one of the Warlocks, the officer said.

Bedsole jumped into the bed of Louissaint's gold pickup and told Louissaint to follow Brickey, police said. When the men caught up to Brickey about 10 minutes later, Bedsole jumped out and shot Brickey once in the head, investigators said.

Louissaint was charged because he drove Bedsole to the scene of the shooting. Louissaint left Brickey there and never called police, Popp said.

"He knows the guy's life is taken," Popp said. "He leaves the scene. He didn't come forward and come to us or anyone and tell what happened."

I would like for you to join me in offering condolences and prayers to one of my dearest friends and VJ member, GinFar. (Ginger and Farouk) Her 29 yr old son was needlessly murdered a few days ago in what they suspect is a case of road rage. Here is a link to the news story. http://www.wftv.com/video/20910995/index.html

(F)(F)(F) RIP Chad

Meriem

Full story

A member of the Warlocks motorcycle gang and a security guard have been arrested on a charge of murder in the weekend shooting death of a man in Apopka.

Warlocks member James Madison Bedsole, 39, was arrested tonight at his Orange County home, said Officer Steve Popp of the Apopka police. Security guard Holguy Louissaint, 41, was arrested last night at his Lake Mary home.

The body of Chad Brickey was found early Saturday in a pickup that had driven into a ditch near a gas station on Orange Blossom Trail in Apopka, police said.

Brickey had gotten into an argument with someone at a bar a few miles away and had been asked to leave, Popp said. On the way out of the parking lot, his red pickup hit a parked motorcycle that belonged to one of the Warlocks, the officer said.

Bedsole jumped into the bed of Louissaint's gold pickup and told Louissaint to follow Brickey, police said. When the men caught up to Brickey about 10 minutes later, Bedsole jumped out and shot Brickey once in the head, investigators said.

Louissaint was charged because he drove Bedsole to the scene of the shooting. Louissaint left Brickey there and never called police, Popp said.

"He knows the guy's life is taken," Popp said. "He leaves the scene. He didn't come forward and come to us or anyone and tell what happened."

APOPKA, Fla. -- Two men, including a member of a local biker gang, have been arrested and charged with gunning down and killing a man at an Apopka gas station.

VIDEO: 2 Charged With Murder

Police said James Bedsole killed Chad Brickey over the weekend after Brickey accidentally bumped into Bedsole's motorcycle outside a bar.

Police believe Bedsole, 39, is a member of the Warlocks motorcycle gang. They said he was at Sharkies Pool Lounge early Saturday morning when Brickey made contact with Bedsole's motorcycle after being kicked out of the bar.

Bedsole then got into a truck, driven by Holguy Louissant, and the pair followed Brickey, 29, to a Mobil gas station in Apopka and Bedsole shot and killed him, police said.

Both men are being held on first-degree murder charges.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Holy Cow.. that is so sad. Such a nice looking lad and such a cute daughter that now has no father.

I hope they catch the shooter, then shoot he dead then give him a trial.

He is a loser and has no value for human life

you have my prayers

yogi

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Tunisia
Timeline

(F)(F)(F) RIP Chad

Meriem

my deepest condolences...no one should ever have to suffer the loss of their child this way...no matter what age

as1cERB0g410010NDMxc2x6fDIwN2xzfHNpbmNlIFwiSSBEb1wiLi4uLi4uLi4u.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My heart goes out with you Ginger! (L) I'm very very sorry for your loss. Please stay strong *big hugs*

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

Thanks again everybody for your prayers and condolences. I'm still taking this day by day. Mornings seem to be the most difficult, although I never know when I'm going to break down crying. Every time I pass by the spot where we all went fishing on July 4, my heart feels like it's breaking into a million pieces. I feel myself despising the man who did this to all of us, especially to my granddaughter. I pray that justice will prevail, although it's looking like the state may release the shooter on bond because the prosecutor wants the case handed to him in a pretty package with fingerprints on the weapon, which hasn't been found, and even a confession from the shooter -- this make the prosecutor look like he has a perfect record with convictions. Please pray that they find the evidence that they have to be sufficient or that they find something that makes them feel secure enough to get an indictment. I miss my son so much....I just wish I could go back to the day before this horrible nightmare started so that I could change things, but that's not realistic. What people do to other people and the people that love them is incredible.

Edited by GinFar

I-129F Sent: Nov. 14, 2005 - Approved: March 21, 2006 - Visa Received: Jun. 18, 2006 - US Entry: July 23, 2006 at JFK

MARRIED: AUG. 12, 2006 12:00 PM - AOS Filed: Sept. 27, 2006 NOA: Oct. 02, 2006 - Approved: YES~! - Green Card Received: Nov. 11, 2006

EAD e-Filed: Oct. 07, 2006 - NOA: Oct. 10, 2006 - Approved? - Ignored by USCIS as AOS came 1st - free money for USCIS~!

LIFTING CONDITIONS - I-751 Sent: Aug. 27, 2008 - APPROVED: May 27, 2009 - RECEIVED: July 13, 2009

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

We have a 1st degree murder indictment on the shooter in my son's murder case! This is one small step in a long process, but it's going in the right direction for justice. We've got your back, Chad....and we always will.

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Sister, may your family someday know peace. I realize that is a hope that is far off, but know this, even if justice doesn't prevail in this world, I know it prevails in the next. God bless you all and keep you in the palm of His hand. (F)

Also, please try to get some grief counseling with a hospice program or victim program - right now, during the holidays loss is the hardest. I speak of which I know.

(L), Staashi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.