Lingladyinred19

The Disappearance of Annie Le

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

A couple days before her body was found, I was reading a news article about her missing person case, and a reader commented that they should look inside the walls of one of the buildings. Are bodies hidden in walls often enough for that to be a logical suggestion?

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

75 cameras and no apparent photographic evidence. Unexpected.

I think one of the things they have reported was that there was a fire alarm pulled the day she went missing, and emergency doors (which don't have video cams on them) were opened.. they think that's how the killer escaped perhaps.

Not 'pulled'. Steam from a fume hood set off a fire alarm.

"that the alarm was caused by a release of steam from a laboratory hood." steam=heat=alarm

http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/universi...ce-suspect-it-/

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

I found that totally bizarre, hiding a body in a wall so I cant imagine it would be normal suggestion, unless there is something different about the walls in question.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yeah, I don't think it's a very common occurrence for bodies to be hidden in walls. However, they did state that they had video of her going in, but not videos of her going out. So that means that most likely she was still in the building. If they'd looked everywhere inside the building that is normal to look, then the walls would be a logical suggestion. They show that in movies and even in the Simpsons all the time!

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Really? Then what are these last picture posts for? You continue to show bad taste in your attempt to persuade that the 'hot' comment has some relevance. Why are you doing that when every instinct must be screeching how idiotic and facile such a comment was and continues to be.

Would you expect more from someone so sophisticated? :whistle:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

How did they put her in a wall? :o

Such a sad thing. :((F)

It was an access closet where cables are ran from one floor to the next.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Such a sad story. My first thought when she went missing was that maybe she had cold feet about the wedding and wanted to take off and be alone. At that time I didn't think it was going to end up being such a horrible tragedy.