rebeccajo

Sara's Thread

224 posts in this topic

Here's hoping you two can be together for Christmas :D

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
thank you but it is kind of looking like the interview will be in dec not sure but is what its looking like.........if he gets approved there will prolly be ap

sara

I was hoping it would be sooner........no chance of that?

i really dont know what happened we tried to get them to expedite......... didnt wait for pack 3 just down loaded from their site and went from there at first they kept saying they didnt have the case.........nvc kept saying they did it was sent the 10th of sept. blah blah blah so after a lot of back and forth finally the embassy said ok contact us after the middle of oct......ok problem with that unless they are going to smile on us that is when the appointments for nov are out so it will mean we have to wait until dec for appointment.

rebeccajo, i feel really bad my patience was so much better while waiting for the noa2.........seems i dont have any at this point.

sara

Filed: Other Timeline
thank you but it is kind of looking like the interview will be in dec not sure but is what its looking like.........if he gets approved there will prolly be ap

sara

I was hoping it would be sooner........no chance of that?

i really dont know what happened we tried to get them to expedite......... didnt wait for pack 3 just down loaded from their site and went from there at first they kept saying they didnt have the case.........nvc kept saying they did it was sent the 10th of sept. blah blah blah so after a lot of back and forth finally the embassy said ok contact us after the middle of oct......ok problem with that unless they are going to smile on us that is when the appointments for nov are out so it will mean we have to wait until dec for appointment.

rebeccajo, i feel really bad my patience was so much better while waiting for the noa2.........seems i dont have any at this point.

sara

I think it's really normal for the anxiety to ramp up at this point. At least that's what I've observed about the process. It's starting to look like "game on", you know? I think most people just want to have a date set - a goal.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I think it's really normal for the anxiety to ramp up at this point. At least that's what I've observed about the process. It's starting to look like "game on", you know? I think most people just want to have a date set - a goal.

Agreed 100%.. The thing about this process that bothers me the most is there's no damn goal, no set date, everything is kind of in the air!

Married my love: 06/10/2009

I-130 Sent to CSC: 06/22/2009

I-130 NOA 1: 06/29/2009

I-130 NOA 2: 12/9/2009

I-130 NOA 2 Hardcopy Recieved: 12/15/2009

I-129F Sent to CSC: 07/07/2009

I-129F NOA1: 07/08/2009

I-129F NOA2: 12/9/2009

I-129F NOA2 Hardcopy Recieved: 12/15/2009

NVC Recieved I-130: 12/15/2009

NVC Recieved I-129F : 12/15/2009

Case #'s Assigned: 12/15/2009

NVC Sent I-129F Petiton to Embassy: 12/16/2009

DS-3032 E-Mail and Hardcopy Sent: 12/19/2009

I-864 AOS Fee Bill Generated: 12/21/2009

I-864 AOS Fee Bill Paid: 12/21/2009

K3: Interview Date Re-assigned to March 11, 2010.

Interview Result: Approved for Visa!

Visa Recieved via Courier: March 17, 2010

I-751 ROC

I-751 Sent: 04/14/2012

I-751 NOA: 04/16/2012

• 2 weeks later...

Wow congratulations Sara :dance::dance::dance:

Can you see the light at te end of the tunnel?

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Congrats on the earlier date :dancing: Sara, do you really think he will get AP after all of the time it spent at USCIS? God, I would like to think not... prayers for you and him to have a wonderful December wedding ;)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.