DJ and BJ

Signs of a Fraudulent Marriage Part 2

33 posts in this topic

So initially I posted a thread about suspected marriage fraud...see this link :

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry3287675

Upon doing some more research to be sure that it was indeed fraud and obtain more information to provide ICE with to help with their investigation, I found out even more information.

I found out that not only is the person that I initially thought was committing marriage fraud, the person he is dating has possibly also committed marriage fraud.

These two married people, are living together as girlfriend/boyfriend, while their USC spouses live elsewhere at separate residences...

Am I about to open a HUGE can of worms by reporting this one person? This is looking bigger than what I initially thought it would be; multiple fraud cases...

I must admit that I am afraid because my child is in the middle of all this mess and I want to be sure that her protection is FIRST and FOREMOST if they are going to be investigated by ICE and that no harm comes her way if these people find out that I reported them...

Please help me people...this is a moral issue that is deeply paining me...

AOS

Date Filed : 2009-03-09

NOA Date : 2009-03-17

RFE(s) : 2009-03-30

Bio. Appt. : 2009-04-20

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

If your source of information is your daughter, shouldn't you consult her about whether or not to report? If you do decide to report, be prepared for ICE to take no action whatsoever. If those involved have their green cards, it's legally OK for them to live this way, but of course not morally right.

If your source of information is your daughter, shouldn't you consult her about whether or not to report? If you do decide to report, be prepared for ICE to take no action whatsoever. If those involved have their green cards, it's legally OK for them to live this way, but of course not morally right.

My child is under 5 years old...my source of information is not my daughter. My source of information has been his relative.

If he has a conditional two year permanent resident card and has not filed for removal of conditions then it is not LEGALLY ok for them to live that way when they are both supposed to be living with their 'spouses' whom they married if it was legitimate. That is why it is 'marriage fraud'. They married with the purpose of obtaining LPR; cash for vows.

He and his current girlfriend both obtained 2 year cards by marrying USC's of whom they do NOT live with. Per our custody arrangements he is supposed to inform me of my daughter's whereabouts when he has her or who he leaves her with. He will not give me the address/number of the woman he leaves her with which concerns me about her safety and well-being...this is a complicated situation...

Why would ICE bother to relieve reports without any action, and why do they make laws regarding immigration if no one is going to enforce or abide by the rules?

What if these people who already are using multiple identities steal my child's identity and begin to use it/sell it for their own purposes? Or to help someone else stay here legally...

The shyte isn't right. Should I stand by and do nothing...? And what I'm trying to do is ensure my child's safety and future is protected...

AOS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Moldova
Timeline

I think you are just trying to get back at him. stealing your child's identity, really? what are "they" going to do with it? open a credit card account? think twice before you do anything.

The shyte isn't right. Should I stand by and do nothing...? And what I'm trying to do is ensure my child's safety and future is protected...

Its not right - pick up the telephone and make the call.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I think you are just trying to get back at him. stealing your child's identity, really? what are "they" going to do with it? open a credit card account? think twice before you do anything.

You have NO idea, do you? Some companies don't bother checking the age of the applicant against the application. I have fraudulant charges on my credit report starting at age 9. So please, do not spread mis-information if you do not know what you are talking about.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Timeline
Some companies don't bother checking the age of the applicant against the application.

besides not being of age, she has absolutely no credit history. tell me on place that will extend anything to you with that kind of credentials in this economy? that's what i thought.

Perhaps they will do with her identity the same that they have done with others,...USE IT...as stated before they have multiple aliases and identities....

AOS

Timeline
Perhaps they will do with her identity the same that they have done with others,...USE IT...as stated before they have multiple aliases and identities....

do you know that for a fact?

What's the saying.... "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

This is payback, and putting a child in the middle.

I wish it was payback, I'd find something better to do with my time if my child WAS NOT in the middle. Common sense says that if you are hiding who you are, and who you are associating with, and cannot and will not let me know whereabouts of my child, then something smells, and I found out what that something was...

There is a saying called, 'if you do the crime, do the time'.

AOS

do you know that for a fact?

Fact. I had my social security number used when I was underage by one of my own parents. It caused a lot of trouble and money and cleaning up when I became an adult; if I had not paid for it myself, I would have had to prosecute my parent...imagine the trouble...

AOS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Some companies don't bother checking the age of the applicant against the application.

besides not being of age, she has absolutely no credit history. tell me on place that will extend anything to you with that kind of credentials in this economy? that's what i thought.

Hello? Did you miss the part where I said I was 9????. It isn't just about having credit history or being extended credit through a credit card. There are other ways to steal an identity - utility bills, etc.

And believe me, I'm an expert in having my SSN used illegally by my own mother.

Edited by Malrothien

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

what i meant was, do you know for a fact that they were engaging in such activities?

Yes. Confirmed by private investigation. All of this info was confirmed after I assisted the help of a PI to find out what the true whereabouts of my child was. If I really wanted to get back at him, I would have just called the police for him leaving her with an unauthorized person.

Instead I wanted a background check to find out who was going to be around my child...Jane Doe, aka Jane Doe D., aka Jane X Doe, aka Jane Y Doe, and the same as her father, John Doe, aka John Doe X.

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.