johnj

Waiting Sucks

120 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Ehm… it’s so funny to read the demands... Victoria’s Secret model bringing you cold beer asking you in a perfect English if her Master desires tantric sex or Thai massage today? :whistle: yeah... :whistle: One of those tales to tell to the guys :). Truth is that if you can’t offer anything better than a GC you won’t get anything better than a FSU village woman who desperately wants to get a GC.

What can I offer better than a GC? :rofl:

A GC is usually a "hot" chick magnet!!! :hehe:

You know....when I was in the military, stationed in Europe, I heard the same thing said about military dependant ID cards.....that this was what attracted the "locals". However, I remember quite a few guys that left there with not so much as a date with one of these women, much less a wife. ;)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Is this thread a joke? Are these men for real? This subject makes me truly sick to my stomach! I'm not even going to comment further. I just cant believe what I'm reading....!!

Edited by Allie and Nigel

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

If Russian women are anything remotely close to what Ukrainian women are like, then trust me it will be well worth the wait and everything will work out great, usually takes about 4-6 months to get K1 approved and sent over for interview in Ukraine. I would expect it would take around 6 months average to get K1 and through the interview and back to the USA. Lot of it has to do with Russia and Ukraine being different language, the police record and background deal stuff required by Homeland Security now, and well face it both are former cold war enemies and things have still not thawed out real well yet and neither one is in the EU or on board at NATO and USCIS just takes their merry time due to lot of this. But it is worth the wait. I have never seen anything like it in my whole life while visiting eastern Europe or Ukraine, walking around any city street it was like a man paradise, a dream come true, the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my natural born life and I have been all over the world! :thumbs:

I have decided to cancel my trip to Russia planned for the first week of October. We were both really looking forward to the time together and doing a celebration (unofficial) of our wedding in Russia for family and friends. Because of financial concerns, we have decided to postpone the celebration until after the interview and before she comes to America.

This puts me firmly in the camp of having to wait without the joy of a mid-K1 break together. Now, I really feel the pain of having to wait. Yes, I know it will only be another month or so till NOA2, then a couple weeks in New Hampshire then soon we get the interview date then get the papers together then the interview, etc. When we were planning the time together in October, the wait did not seem so bad; now with no time together next month, the wait really sucks!!

Thanks for letting me vent.

Filed: Timeline
Is this thread a joke? Are these men for real? This subject makes me truly sick to my stomach! I'm not even going to comment further. I just cant believe what I'm reading....!!

I know, right? I mean, it's like people simply can't understand that men just need a woman on the side, just like potatoes need gravy on the side. Thank you so much for your support! :thumbs:

Timeline

First rule of thumb.....never pass out on a bench in Hyde Park......ehm.........always try to stay sober enough to make it to Heathrow. They have comfortable benches, and security won't mess with you if you look like any other young foolish American who has done too much pub crawling, and can't find your way back to the Union Jack Club.

Or if you have buddies with the Met, they can let you crash in the police barracks.

Totally unrelated to the current subject matter, but I couldn't resist.

Timeline

First rule of thumb.....never pass out on a bench in Hyde Park......ehm.........always try to stay sober enough to make it to Heathrow. They have comfortable benches, and security won't mess with you if you look like any other young foolish American who has done too much pub crawling, and can't find your way back to the Union Jack Club.

Or if you have buddies with the Met, they can let you crash in the police barracks.

Totally unrelated to the current subject matter, but I couldn't resist.

And to clear the confusion....if any....I noticed that you guys were K1'ing from the UK (new term? K1'ing?).....so I had a few flashbacks.

And I still agree that waiting for your fiance' to get to you is worth the wait as well.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
Is this thread a joke? Are these men for real?

As real as their spouses from Pitcairn Islands!!! that's a fact jack!!!

You know what else is real, I currently am in the possession of the deed for the Brooklyn Bridge. I no longer live in NYC and I am looking for someone to take this bridge off my hands. I will sell it to the first person who makes a reasonable offer. If I don't get a reasonable offer, I will put it up on eBay, I am sure I will get a few takers.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
My MOB only cost me really $99. I should have bought 2 or 3 when I had the chance. No reason not to have a selection to choose from?!!!

Did you see Saturday Night Live this week??? They had a guy who was in Russia trying to decide between two wives. 1 of them was $10 cheaper. It was a hard decision. http://www.hulu.com/collections/298/98327

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
My MOB only cost me really $99. I should have bought 2 or 3 when I had the chance. No reason not to have a selection to choose from?!!!

Did you see Saturday Night Live this week??? They had a guy who was in Russia trying to decide between two wives. 1 of them was $10 cheaper. It was a hard decision. http://www.hulu.com/collections/298/98327

I agree with that video ...

... this is SOOO hard!!! Too many to settle just with one.

Timeline
Ehm… it’s so funny to read the demands... Victoria’s Secret model bringing you cold beer asking you in a perfect English if her Master desires tantric sex or Thai massage today? :whistle: yeah... :whistle: One of those tales to tell to the guys :). Truth is that if you can’t offer anything better than a GC you won’t get anything better than a FSU village woman who desperately wants to get a GC.

What can I offer better than a GC? :rofl:

A GC is usually a "hot" chick magnet!!! :hehe:

ehm.. you are right in general.. but ..

I mean if a 'pure heart and a green card' is all you have, you are good. But if you want to be 110% sure and get somebody VERY HOT and EXTREMELY CLASSY, it’s better to be on a safe side and make sure you also can offer one of those cute old mobile houses somewhere deep in the forest. Beautiful women from FSU, tired of living in their old megapolises as Moscow or Kiev and just love to come to the USA to live in bungalows!

And finally... if you are a real macho and a cool guy, buy her a bicycle as a bonus . Beautiful women like to shop, you know that, right?

and the nearest Wallmart is probably 20 miles away so she will happily pedal there and back again and be in a total love with you and her new life.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-06-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-25

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-24

NVC received: 2009-10-02

Yellow Envelope received: 2009-10-26

Interview - Dec 18, 2009 :)

Filed: Timeline
I don't care how she gets back and forth from WalMart as long as she gets me my pabst blue ribbon and cheetos, we are good to go.

I do care how she gets there and back. My preference is walking or riding the bike, just so she keeps her figure. I've found that mowing the lawn just isn't enough exercise for her.

Timeline
I don't care how she gets back and forth from Wallmart as long as she gets me my pabst blue ribbon and cheetos, we are good to go.

- oops.. i thought you guys have more fantasy. :innocent:

btw if it's a beer/cheetos delivery that you are interested in - it's more feasible to import a 30 year miner.

i mean, a strong healthy muscular body will give a much more efficient turnaround. :)

Timeline
I don't care how she gets back and forth from WalMart as long as she gets me my pabst blue ribbon and cheetos, we are good to go.

I do care how she gets there and back. My preference is walking or riding the bike, just so she keeps her figure. I've found that mowing the lawn just isn't enough exercise for her.

ehm... something tells me, that somebody who's going to stay on the sofa drinking beer eating cheetos.. should only be concerned about his own figure.. :innocent:

from the other point of view... rolling along the road.. is much more energy saving than using a car. :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.