Do the Research... and whatever else!

302 posts in this topic

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

All this talk of "their kind" "minority" and "alpha," really your post, no no...not just your post, but actually most of this thread makes me go :wow: . I don't know what happened then since I wasn't even around for the Hot Arab Club, but what I do see happening now is that your "rebuttal" although not intended for me personally has included me inadvertantly because I am muslimah/arab.

Like Melly, I really can't find the words to address this the way I would like too. Although, I do want to mention that I was glad to see you "rephrased" the part of challenging Islam, Olivia. Now having said that, I do believe we as humans are all entitled to our own opinions and sometimes we have to agree to disagree (meaning you, me, any of us have a right to challenge whatever we like), but personally, I WILL fight for Islam, especially if I feel it's being challenged and I don't blame any other Muslim for that since this is what we are supposed to do as Muslims.

Anyhow, I really wish this thread would just be closed and in the words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?" Argh, not gonna happen...I forgot this is MENA :wacko:

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Cripes, Olivia, we've been over it for days. You're a little late. We're on duel headed massagers now.

:idea: maybe THAT's the problem!!!! Olivia I will personally donate said massager if it will help. After all that's what we're here for, to help each other. :thumbs:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
Cripes, Olivia, we've been over it for days. You're a little late. We're on duel headed massagers now.

:idea: maybe THAT's the problem!!!! Olivia I will personally donate said massager if it will help. After all that's what we're here for, to help each other. :thumbs:

I just wanna go to Massage Envy for a one hour massage!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

That sounds good but this one has about 4 or 5 happy endings :dance::dance:

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

That sounds good but this one has about 4 or 5 happy endings :dance::dance:

:rofl:

Timeline

Sharifah there's no need to for anyone to take offense now. Since you can't see the thread anymore I'll elaborate.

The original title of the thread was called "I'm Married to a Hot Arab". The thread was game to learn photobucket.com editor and dress up a photo of your SO to show your creativity and make a "Hot Name" for yourself. Women started joining and sharing the photos they made of their SO's.

When friendly muslimas started participating was when the warning came in that it was un-Islamic. Some choose to participate while others objected. They were adults and made their own choices. The divide in opinion on what is Islam caused this person to come back and rub their noses in the dirt and in their own words "being the proud defender of Islam and Arabs."

As someone mentioned earlier, "Does she still speak for all Muslims?"

Later the alpha came back making an second appeal that not only called for Muslimas to get the other Muslimas to see the error of their ways and return to wherever they're supposed to go but also made an appeal to all members for membership safety. Alpha brought up a situation that happened long before the HAC club that had to do with a political blogger who must not be named that calls themselves a right wing journalist and took content from this site and wrote about it for a bias opinion based article that never gave a voice to the other side of the story lacking fairness and objectivity, which is just poor journalism.

Alpha warned that the thread could be taken as content for an article like that putting fear into others and playing off the insecurities of those who experienced this prior. Again we're all adults and some people choose to remove their pictures. It's easy to do with photobucket editor you just delete the picture or move it to a folder breaking the link.

But it didn't end there and those that choose to continue regardless of the warnings and dispute between Muslimas about what is Islam further aggravated Alpha. That's when Alpha and those Alpha swayed began the mockery attacks and general harassment of membership and even invited Off Topic members to bury the thread. All examples of my point about wolf pack mentality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember Sofyyia I didn't name you. You named yourself. See post #210 and your self description and if that isn't enough google Alpha Wolf characteristics.

Edited by ~Flower~

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

in before the lockdown :pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I think from the gist of this thread the answer to the OP's question is it's complicated which was what my original post was addressing. It's people's right to invite dispute under our government as long as it doesn't incite physical dispute, it was set up for this. A democracy is not a democracy without free speech and a public forum to air disputes or hear ideas. The idea was that people can govern themselves and they don't need others to tell them how to do it so there must be a place for free thinkers in this society.

Personally my favorite version of Paranoid is this Melly. I find the rhythm more soothing.

Edited by ~Flower~

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

51JPavx-z+L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

This could be yours if you'll stop writing the words "freedom of speech" and "journalism". :star:

It's people's right to invite dispute under our government as long as it doesn't incite physical dispute, it was set up for this.

our government? this is a privately held internet site. there is no freedom of speech here other than what ewok allows. visa journey is not a government run website. THAT is poor journalism.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.