kballtex

NVC September - 2009 Edition

2,912 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

guys... Is there any way to check the status online at NVC???

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Naples Italy

Marriage: 2005-02-13

I-130 Sent: 2009-01-20

I-130 Approved: 2009-08-18

NVC Received: 2009-08-XX

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-08-31

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-09-04

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-09-21

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-09-22

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-09-09

Receive IV Bill : 2009-09-15

Pay IV Bill : 2009-09-18

NVC received : 2009-09-25

NVC LOG IN FAILED : 2009-10-03 AAAAAAA!!!!?!!?!?!

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-10-05

NVC Left : 2009-10-13

Interview Date : 2009-11-17

Visa Received :

US Entry :

JUST SOME MORE TIME AND IT WILL BE OVER!!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't check it on-line, you can call: 603-334-0700

options 1-1-(pending the first 3 letter of you petition)-1

They can assist you

Best of Luck. Best wishes. Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Rayder,, wow i know how much you are gonna be furstrated about being asked if the wedding was real? especially you currently have to deal with ds 3032 wait , plus this drama with co sponsor i am really having empathy for you ,,, it will be okay before you know it just like i did you will be over this cosponsor deal ,, yes in deed i was so happy to get the AOs done,, hopefully they will approve it ASAP !! i am praying

good luck to you with every thing ohhh,, about the ds 3032 what is talking so long ? have you talked to talk to the supervisor ,,,tell them to check again or ask what is going on ? mine only took three days ( not including week end ) i know all cases are arriving in a different time but this seems too long for you not to get it accepted so refer to a supervisor when you call next !! best wishes

The frustration level is probably as high as it will get...the ds 3032 is just annoying now...I have been checking in with NVC but they are just saying wait and it will be accepted- that it might be in the building or not but they have not gotten to it yet. I figured I will try to wait until the end of this week, if by the start of next week I still hear nothing- then I will be much more on their case. I am just hoping it will just happen already...

Thanks Lily1 for your wishes

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
Rayder,, wow i know how much you are gonna be furstrated about being asked if the wedding was real? especially you currently have to deal with ds 3032 wait , plus this drama with co sponsor i am really having empathy for you ,,, it will be okay before you know it just like i did you will be over this cosponsor deal ,, yes in deed i was so happy to get the AOs done,, hopefully they will approve it ASAP !! i am praying

good luck to you with every thing ohhh,, about the ds 3032 what is talking so long ? have you talked to talk to the supervisor ,,,tell them to check again or ask what is going on ? mine only took three days ( not including week end ) i know all cases are arriving in a different time but this seems too long for you not to get it accepted so refer to a supervisor when you call next !! best wishes

The frustration level is probably as high as it will get...the ds 3032 is just annoying now...I have been checking in with NVC but they are just saying wait and it will be accepted- that it might be in the building or not but they have not gotten to it yet. I figured I will try to wait until the end of this week, if by the start of next week I still hear nothing- then I will be much more on their case. I am just hoping it will just happen already...

We are in same boat... they are very slow now.. I call NVC everyday.. they said, once they already receive the DS3032, they will email immediately the IV bill.. I sent sept 18.. I wish i can hear before end of this week..I am little bit worried if they already accept or what.. is there any body assign there who check there mails?

Grrrrrrrrrr......... I try to be more patients.. NVC please.. check ur mails.. Can we sent it again??

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Timeline

We are in same boat... they are very slow now.. I call NVC everyday.. they said, once they already receive the DS3032, they will email immediately the IV bill.. I sent sept 18.. I wish i can hear before end of this week..I am little bit worried if they already accept or what.. is there any body assign there who check there mails?

Grrrrrrrrrr......... I try to be more patients.. NVC please.. check ur mails.. Can we sent it again??

I know, I have been calling on a daily basis myself. I sent mine on Sept 15th so its been a while now. Since they check the e-mails according to them as they are received, it probably would not help to resend it. Hopefully, they will get to them soon!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know, I have been calling on a daily basis myself. I sent mine on Sept 15th so its been a while now. Since they check the e-mails according to them as they are received, it probably would not help to resend it. Hopefully, they will get to them soon!

You are right... u will accept 1st before me.. coz u sent sept 15th.. let me know if u receive soon..

hopefully this week...

god bless

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Timeline

You are right... u will accept 1st before me.. coz u sent sept 15th.. let me know if u receive soon..

hopefully this week...

god bless

I most definately will!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

They can assist you

I know about it, but i dont trust AVR that much..

I guess Ill talk to an operator to ask... I sent them my docs, and I'm in the waiting group :(

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Naples Italy

Marriage: 2005-02-13

I-130 Sent: 2009-01-20

I-130 Approved: 2009-08-18

NVC Received: 2009-08-XX

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-08-31

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-09-04

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-09-21

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-09-22

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-09-09

Receive IV Bill : 2009-09-15

Pay IV Bill : 2009-09-18

NVC received : 2009-09-25

NVC LOG IN FAILED : 2009-10-03 AAAAAAA!!!!?!!?!?!

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-10-05

NVC Left : 2009-10-13

Interview Date : 2009-11-17

Visa Received :

US Entry :

JUST SOME MORE TIME AND IT WILL BE OVER!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

yippee skippee :dance: got my case number this morning and updated the email addresses :dancing:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

WOO HOO!!! Finally got my NVC case number! :dance: :dance: :dance::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Now to wait for the emails.... :bonk: :bonk: :crying: :crying:

congratulationnnnsss... yuuuuhuuu.. i go behind .... so i will be next lol.. i hope so lol.. how many days took that???... Good luck with the rest of process.

Mary.

Mary it shouldn't take too long, within a week at the latest after getting your NVC number. Maybe even quicker than that with the speed and rate you are going! :D.

Now my IV package is enroute overnight to the NVC and I am wondering how long they take to review before I get the failed to login prompt.. :). I am going to hope and pray that this last part only takes a week because I am shooting for a November date for the visa interview.

James

wow... go go go go lol... I want to be in that part of the process :dance: Good luck with all... how long time did it take after you got the number in nvc??:..

same with me, still waiting on DS3032 approval... and the IV bill to be generated.. eeee.

hubby sent off the AOS forms yesterday, so fingers crossed there!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I just phoned them and got the recording, "If your case number starts with...." and none of them were mine (LND). It said to press 5 to speak to an operator, but I hung up as I'm at work and don't want anyone listening to my call. Does anyone have a clue about what this might mean?

IR-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Met: 2004-07-12

Marriage : 2006-06-22

I-130 Sent : 2009-04-12

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-04-15

I-130 Approval : 2009-08-18

NVC Received : 2009-09-02

Paid AOS fee: 2009-09-07

Mailed AOS packet: 2009-10-08

Receive IV Bill : 2009-10-29

Pay IV Bill : 2009-10-29

Packet received: 2010-04-07

Packet lost in the mail: 2010-06-01

Packet resent: 2010-06-16

Packet delivered to NVC: 2010-06-22

Packet entered into NVC system: 2010-06-28

RFE: 2010-08-10

Documents received: 2010-08-18

Notice of Interview Date: 2010-09-13

Medical: 2010-10-19

Interview Date: 2010-10-26 - DENIED

I-601 Waiver Application Mailed: 2011-02-17

Receipt of Waiver Application Notice: 2011-02-23

I-601 Waiver APPROVAL Notice: 2011-10-10

Passport returned with visa attached: 2012-01-24

Move to USA: 2012-02-29!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

oops

Edited by kaushalia

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

They can assist you

I know about it, but i dont trust AVR that much..

I guess Ill talk to an operator to ask... I sent them my docs, and I'm in the waiting group :(

Me too!!! I called today as I got the false RFE that they are waiting for the entire 230 package! But they told me they have it and I am just waiting for them to complete the review of the documents!!! Frustrating!!! Also, they sent the RFE for financial documents since we are qualifying with our savings (whihc are in Italy at the moment) and my husbands income (which he is working for the same company he will be working for in Denmark here in America) But they said they cannot veriry them and they will be verified at the Consulate!!! But it will not hold up the NVC process, just more ####### to bring to the Consulate!!! AAUUUGGHH!!! Just complete the case already!!!

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.