kballtex

NVC September - 2009 Edition

2,912 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

My husband posted his DS3032 from Glasgow, two weeks ago tomorrow. We didn't realize you could email it. As we have not heard anything yet, i.e. getting the IV bill, should we try emailing his form, or will that confuse things? I'm worried it may have been lost in snail mail.

IR-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Met: 2004-07-12

Marriage : 2006-06-22

I-130 Sent : 2009-04-12

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-04-15

I-130 Approval : 2009-08-18

NVC Received : 2009-09-02

Paid AOS fee: 2009-09-07

Mailed AOS packet: 2009-10-08

Receive IV Bill : 2009-10-29

Pay IV Bill : 2009-10-29

Packet received: 2010-04-07

Packet lost in the mail: 2010-06-01

Packet resent: 2010-06-16

Packet delivered to NVC: 2010-06-22

Packet entered into NVC system: 2010-06-28

RFE: 2010-08-10

Documents received: 2010-08-18

Notice of Interview Date: 2010-09-13

Medical: 2010-10-19

Interview Date: 2010-10-26 - DENIED

I-601 Waiver Application Mailed: 2011-02-17

Receipt of Waiver Application Notice: 2011-02-23

I-601 Waiver APPROVAL Notice: 2011-10-10

Passport returned with visa attached: 2012-01-24

Move to USA: 2012-02-29!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
hi everybody

i just logged into the website to check on my aos fee and i was surprised because it says paid. On friday the bank charged me an NSF fee cause there were a hold on my acount and therefore the payment was not debited from my acount,and now i see that it is paid plus i was able to print the cover sheet too and thats weired.I dont know what to do now.

Does anyone have any clue?

Now it's time to send the AOS package... You need to print the cover sheet (click on the receipt page where it says print cover sheet) and mail out the 864 and all the supporting documents... BE SURE TO WRITE YOUR CASE # ON EVERY PAGE! Then you send that off.... Keep checking the website for the IV fee bill to show up to be paid, that means they accepted your 3032!!!

Best of luck!

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
Shiela, yes, he needs to include the cover sheet but does not need to include a receipt of payment. They will know.

thank u so much :-)

god bless :-)

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
My husband posted his DS3032 from Glasgow, two weeks ago tomorrow. We didn't realize you could email it. As we have not heard anything yet, i.e. getting the IV bill, should we try emailing his form, or will that confuse things? I'm worried it may have been lost in snail mail.

Give them a call and see if they're received it or not. Just because they haven't processed it, doesn't mean they don't have it. Just give it a try, you never know. Good luck!

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
hi everybody

i just logged into the website to check on my aos fee and i was surprised because it says paid. On friday the bank charged me an NSF fee cause there were a hold on my acount and therefore the payment was not debited from my acount,and now i see that it is paid plus i was able to print the cover sheet too and thats weired.I dont know what to do now.

Now it's time to send the AOS package... You need to print the cover sheet (click on the receipt page where it says print cover sheet) and mail out the 864 and all the supporting documents... BE SURE TO WRITE YOUR CASE # ON EVERY PAGE! Then you send that off.... Keep checking the website for the IV fee bill to show up to be paid, that means they accepted your 3032!!!

Best of luck!

Christeen i know what you are saying and the problem is not printing the cover sheet which i already did ,but the problem is how the $70 fee shows paid on the website and my bank acount sent me an email that they returned this payment as an NSF because when they went to debit my acount it was on hold therefore they canceled the transaction.two days ago it showed paid from my bank acount and later that day bank sent me the nsf notice and now the $70 not showing that it has been taken from bank acount.it is a complicated story but i hope everything to be alright.i will wait till tommorrow and see if the stupid bank will debit the $70 ,if so then i am fine.if not then i dont know how on website(immigrantvisa.state.gov) it shows paid.

hi everybody

Best of luck!

mine showed up on the weekend too!! :D

i sent off the AOS package today, well hubby did, and now we are waiting on the IV bill to be generated!

eee!!! exciting!

p.s. in bad news, today i am getting a wisdom tooth removed! :( aaaaaahh!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Give them a call and see if they're received it or not. Just because they haven't processed it, doesn't mean they don't have it. Just give it a try, you never know. Good luck!

Thanks Bern, I'll do that!

IR-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Met: 2004-07-12

Marriage : 2006-06-22

I-130 Sent : 2009-04-12

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-04-15

I-130 Approval : 2009-08-18

NVC Received : 2009-09-02

Paid AOS fee: 2009-09-07

Mailed AOS packet: 2009-10-08

Receive IV Bill : 2009-10-29

Pay IV Bill : 2009-10-29

Packet received: 2010-04-07

Packet lost in the mail: 2010-06-01

Packet resent: 2010-06-16

Packet delivered to NVC: 2010-06-22

Packet entered into NVC system: 2010-06-28

RFE: 2010-08-10

Documents received: 2010-08-18

Notice of Interview Date: 2010-09-13

Medical: 2010-10-19

Interview Date: 2010-10-26 - DENIED

I-601 Waiver Application Mailed: 2011-02-17

Receipt of Waiver Application Notice: 2011-02-23

I-601 Waiver APPROVAL Notice: 2011-10-10

Passport returned with visa attached: 2012-01-24

Move to USA: 2012-02-29!

Timeline
hi everybody

Best of luck!

Christeen i know what you are saying and the problem is not printing the cover sheet which i already did ,but the problem is how the $70 fee shows paid on the website and my bank acount sent me an email that they returned this payment as an NSF because when they went to debit my acount it was on hold therefore they canceled the transaction.two days ago it showed paid from my bank acount and later that day bank sent me the nsf notice and now the $70 not showing that it has been taken from bank acount.it is a complicated story but i hope everything to be alright.i will wait till tommorrow and see if the stupid bank will debit the $70 ,if so then i am fine.if not then i dont know how on website(immigrantvisa.state.gov) it shows paid.

Not sure how it shows paid either... But I say if you have the cover sheet able to print, print it ... If there is an issue with the $$, then you can sort it out with the bank on Monday and see if they can run it for a second time (provided you have the money available)... But usually, they (NVC) will not show paid until they get a clear from the bank??? The barcode and cover sheet is what you need with the AOS package... But you can call and talk to your bank to see if they debited the $$ and NVC to see if they show as paid in their system... But brint off the cover sheet BEFORE in case they pull the paid page...just in case, Good luck!

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Timeline
FINALLY going to pay the stupid IV bill on October 1st. Unless some other bs comes up. Eeeep. *knock on wood*

I hope that you can get it done and over with!!!

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
hi everybody

Best of luck!

Not sure how it shows paid either... But I say if you have the cover sheet able to print, print it ... If there is an issue with the $$, then you can sort it out with the bank on Monday and see if they can run it for a second time (provided you have the money available)... But usually, they (NVC) will not show paid until they get a clear from the bank??? The barcode and cover sheet is what you need with the AOS package... But you can call and talk to your bank to see if they debited the $$ and NVC to see if they show as paid in their system... But brint off the cover sheet BEFORE in case they pull the paid page...just in case, Good luck!

that will be the first thing i do tommorow.i will find out for sure

Filed: Timeline

I sent DS-3032 VIA DHL and was delivered and singed for on Sep 22. on that day (Sep 22) I sent an e-mail and got auto response. AOS Fee bill shows PAID status

my question is how long do i have to wait to get DS-3032 acceptance

any one who experiencing such a delay

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I sent DS-3032 VIA DHL and was delivered and singed for on Sep 22. on that day (Sep 22) I sent an e-mail and got auto response. AOS Fee bill shows PAID status

Yes, my husband e-mailed it on September 15th and we got the automated response but still no acceptance. Crossing my fingers for this week...

Filed: Timeline

Yes, my husband e-mailed it on September 15th and we got the automated response but still no acceptance. Crossing my fingers for this week...

But I also sent hard copy Via DHL and was delivered

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

But I also sent hard copy Via DHL and was delivered

From what I have been reading, it seems as if both are being processed at the same speed- via mail or e-mail../

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.