SaadBell

Monday

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Amanda

don't worry about it, I got my butt reemed out in the stripper thread.

Turns out I am not entitled to my opinion either. :hehe:

i've noticed many of the country regional specific forums are like that. outsiders aren't too welcome. that's one thing i can say about mena, it's way friendlier. :thumbs:

and your first post in that thread had me :blink: because of the way you worded it :P

I remember a time when the OT folk were intimidated by the MENA girls! :P

yeah, those were the good ol days.....when mena girls were mena girls and all of vj trembled when they showed up en masse.

and who did what to get kathryn involved?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Congrats Lover500 on the visa! Wonderful!

Think I will just stick in here and not venture out.. OT=off topic forum? (my guess)

I was back at work today unofficially.. but I got a lot done.

3 more hours to feeding time! :P

ah. the longing....

yeah, those were the good ol days.....when mena girls were mena girls and all of vj trembled when they showed up en masse.

Some folks still tremble. It all depends on which mena girl it is ;)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

congratulations to all the new approvals this week. hope everyone gets reunited really quick.

i finally got in to see my new doctor today. what a relieve it is to get away from the doctor from hell. now maybe i can get my coumadin dossage where its supose to be instead of worrying im going to bleed to death. even he is making sure my thryoid medicine is doing it job also. yep...im a happy camper now.

today is our 6th wedding anniversary. some days i wonder how we got this far.

rawwwwwrrrrr rawwwwrrr pregasaurus rex rawwwwwwwwwwwwr

Thats right! RAAAWWWWWRRRRR. Fear my eye lasers!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thats right! RAAAWWWWWRRRRR. Fear my eye lasers!

and them super human powers!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Home from work, then went to school. This semester is gonna be a breeze. Daddy left to hang out with the guys. Im taking Zaid shopping for some trucks and trains. toodles

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Timeline

Happy 6th Anniversary, Donna! Oh darlin' you're not the only one. I wonder the same thing a lot and I'm only at 3.5. Ha!

Glad to hear about the successful dr. visit.

congratulations to all the new approvals this week. hope everyone gets reunited really quick.

i finally got in to see my new doctor today. what a relieve it is to get away from the doctor from hell. now maybe i can get my coumadin dossage where its supose to be instead of worrying im going to bleed to death. even he is making sure my thryoid medicine is doing it job also. yep...im a happy camper now.

today is our 6th wedding anniversary. some days i wonder how we got this far.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

thank you for the thoughts & prayers. we still dont know much yet. yes, he was shot in the head. it was either from himself or his wife. both were home. autopsy being done. he and his wife were both police officers, recently adam and I had dinner with him and he was showing me how to use a gun the right way. He spent many years protecting other people thats its hard to imagine he did it to himself, but then its hard to imagine anything at this point :(

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.