w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Seven separate bombs hit trains in Mumbai (India), at least 135 dead

84 posts in this topic

i am from Mumbai too, called up my brother he is still at wrk as he cant travel the land lines are not working its getting worse there..

I believe day before there was a Bandh declared by Shiv Sainiks which is another nuisance to the society bcos of a statue's face blackened.

People are free and hv lot if time for all this #######

i feel sorry to say this about my own country of birth..

Al

PARENTS JOURNEY

Dec 10 - sent I130 for Mom & Dad

Jan- Recd NOA1

Feb- Recd RFE for missing BC

Mar- Recd RFE for missing BC

Apr- NOA2 Case approved

May- NVC case #

May- paid $88 AOS FEE

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
The london bomb blasts were 7/7.

So don't travel on the 11th of any month or the 7th of any month and for good measure don't travel in month 7 (july) at all.

and for good measure, stay out of any 7-11 too! :thumbs:

There actually have been cases where mobs have asked men to take their pants off so they could verify religion before making the kill-don't kill decision. Hindus don't circumsize, Muslims do. Like all generalizations, that one is not always true but people believe it.

oh jeesh. another country to cross off my travel plans

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

oh jeesh. another country to cross off my travel plans

So now you're down to what, Texas?

yeah, at least they got concealed carry there. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline
i am from Mumbai too, called up my brother he is still at wrk as he cant travel the land lines are not working its getting worse there..

I believe day before there was a Bandh declared by Shiv Sainiks which is another nuisance to the society bcos of a statue's face blackened.

People are free and hv lot if time for all this #######

i feel sorry to say this about my own country of birth..

Al

Al,

This should give you a chuckle...

MUMBAI, July 11 (Reuters) - Blasts in the Indian city of Mumbai on Tuesday were caused by bombs, the city's police chief told Reuters.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/BOM187243.htm

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

7/11. Ok are we getting a pattern here? 7/11, 9/11. Will there be 1/11, 3/11? Or is it that they are picking certain numbers that could mean something? 7/11 is suppose to be lucky. 9/11...911. Or maybe it is JUST random, and we think we see a pattern.

As for traveling these days. Well, I'm scared to death of flying. Because of those kinda things. I'm afraid to leave my own house anymore these days. But something bad can happen at home too. So, really NO ONE is safe these days. :ranting:

Our Timeline:

05.18.2006-I-129F Petition sent to NSC

05.19.2006-I-129F Petition rec'd by NSC

06.02.2006-Rec'd NOA1

06.30.2006-Rec'd RFE

07.03.2006-Sent RFE to CSC

07.11.2006-RFE rec'd by CSC - Reply

09.11.2006-*APPROVED*

09.18.2006-Rec'd NOA2

09.29.2006-Sent I-129F pkg

10.04.2006-Rec'd I-129F pkg

10.06.2006-Embassy sent packet3

10.13.2006-Form DS-230 to New Delhi Embassy

10.26.2006-Rec'd initial packet3

11.08.2006-Rec'd police certificate

11.08.2006-Interview date thru email: DECEMBER 12, 2006 @ 8 AM

11.14.2006-Rec'd interview letter snail mail

11.18.2006-Medicals

11.22.2006-Rec'd medicals

12.01.2006-Packet4 to New Delhi Embassy

12.12.2006-Interview - Still need passport clearance & co-sponsor

12.20.2006-Sent co-sponsor info

01.03.2007-Rec'd papers & passport clearance

01.04.2007-Sent papers & passport to New Delhi Embassy - Rec'd

01.16.2007-Passport sent out

01.18.2007-Passport rec'd. No visa. Need more proof of relationship

01.24.2007-Sent more proof of relationship

02.03.2007-Rec'd proof

02.06.2007-Sent to New Delhi Embassy

03.07.2007-Rec'd passport. No visa

04.18.2007-CSC rec'd papers

Timeline
MUMBAI, July 11 (Reuters) - Blasts in the Indian city of Mumbai on Tuesday were caused by bombs, the city's police chief told Reuters.

no kidding. blasts caused by bombs. now that's real investigative work! :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
7/11. Ok are we getting a pattern here? 7/11, 9/11. Will there be 1/11, 3/11? Or is it that they are picking certain numbers that could mean something? 7/11 is suppose to be lucky. 9/11...911. Or maybe it is JUST random, and we think we see a pattern.

As for traveling these days. Well, I'm scared to death of flying. Because of those kinda things. I'm afraid to leave my own house anymore these days. But something bad can happen at home too. So, really NO ONE is safe these days. :ranting:

Yeah, but that's why it's important in my opinion to not be afraid of death. I was very nervous about flying when I went to India since I hadn't flown since a small child, but I had to let go and take the motto "if it's my time to go, then it's my time to go" and trust God that whatever happens, happens (I know not everyone shares the same beliefs).

Edited by stina&suj

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

All terrorism in India is sponsored by Pakistan. The world should stop treating Pakistan as a ket-ally in the war against terror and treat it like the rogue nation and sponsor of terrorism that it is.

Right now, I am confronted with the part of me that is Indian... for I feel nothing but outrage and anger. A friend of mine was supposed to be on one of the trains that blew up. He stopped to make a phone call and thus missed it. Another friend... well there is no news - he went to Andheri yesterday for a party and was supposed to be making his way back to Colaba.

I just hope that all those who have friends/relatives in Bombay will be able to make contact with them and that they will be ok.

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

July 3rd he flew to England to meet me

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

It has been so long and so much has happened in between...

Arrived in Houston on October 29th 2006

Married 17th November 2006

Lost my father 8th January 2007 (all dates are a blur after this)

Conditional Green Card dated 24th October 2007

I-751 posted on 6th August 2009

Received on 7th August 2009 in VT

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yeah, but that's why it's important in my opinion to not be afraid of death. I was very nervous about flying when I went to India since I hadn't flown since a small child, but I had to let go and take the motto "if it's my time to go, then it's my time to go" and trust God that whatever happens, happens (I know not everyone shares the same beliefs).

I agree with you. That was my first time flying EVER. I hear the biggest way to get over your fear is to face it. Well, I faced it, and I'm not really over it. I did it for Ryan, because I love him. And this was the only way we could be together. So, I faced a lot of my fears and went on about what I wanted to do. I wanted it so bad. And I figured, if I die, it wasn't meant to be. Fortunately, I had a safe flight both ways. And it just gave me more strength in our relationship. So, facing my fears brought Ryan and I closer in MANY ways.

Our Timeline:

05.18.2006-I-129F Petition sent to NSC

05.19.2006-I-129F Petition rec'd by NSC

06.02.2006-Rec'd NOA1

06.30.2006-Rec'd RFE

07.03.2006-Sent RFE to CSC

07.11.2006-RFE rec'd by CSC - Reply

09.11.2006-*APPROVED*

09.18.2006-Rec'd NOA2

09.29.2006-Sent I-129F pkg

10.04.2006-Rec'd I-129F pkg

10.06.2006-Embassy sent packet3

10.13.2006-Form DS-230 to New Delhi Embassy

10.26.2006-Rec'd initial packet3

11.08.2006-Rec'd police certificate

11.08.2006-Interview date thru email: DECEMBER 12, 2006 @ 8 AM

11.14.2006-Rec'd interview letter snail mail

11.18.2006-Medicals

11.22.2006-Rec'd medicals

12.01.2006-Packet4 to New Delhi Embassy

12.12.2006-Interview - Still need passport clearance & co-sponsor

12.20.2006-Sent co-sponsor info

01.03.2007-Rec'd papers & passport clearance

01.04.2007-Sent papers & passport to New Delhi Embassy - Rec'd

01.16.2007-Passport sent out

01.18.2007-Passport rec'd. No visa. Need more proof of relationship

01.24.2007-Sent more proof of relationship

02.03.2007-Rec'd proof

02.06.2007-Sent to New Delhi Embassy

03.07.2007-Rec'd passport. No visa

04.18.2007-CSC rec'd papers

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

7/11......

good call.

in further news, it's advised throughout the world to avoid travelling anywhere on the 11th day of any month. :thumbs:

The london bomb blasts were 7/7.

So don't travel on the 11th of any month or the 7th of any month and for good measure don't travel in month 7 (july) at all.

In the cities you have to worry about Muslim bombs, in the subburbs you have to worry about Hindu mobs hunting for men without foreskin and in the rural areas you have to worry about Maoist rebels who just want to blow up train track and disappear back into the jungle.

i'm not gonna ask......... :blink:

There actually have been cases where mobs have asked men to take their pants off so they could verify religion before making the kill-don't kill decision. Hindus don't circumsize, Muslims do. Like all generalizations, that one is not always true but people believe it.

What a valid way to determine who lives and who dies.

I guess these ppl consider themselves civilized??

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

All terrorism in India is sponsored by Pakistan. The world should stop treating Pakistan as a key-ally in the war against terror and treat it like the rogue nation and sponsor of terrorism that it is.

Right now, I am confronted with the part of me that is Indian... for I feel nothing but outrage and anger. A friend of mine was supposed to be on one of the trains that blew up. He stopped to make a phone call and thus missed it. Another friend... well there is no news - he went to Andheri yesterday for a party and was supposed to be making his way back to Colaba.

I just hope that all those who have friends/relatives in Bombay will be able to make contact with them and that they will be ok.

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

July 3rd he flew to England to meet me

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

It has been so long and so much has happened in between...

Arrived in Houston on October 29th 2006

Married 17th November 2006

Lost my father 8th January 2007 (all dates are a blur after this)

Conditional Green Card dated 24th October 2007

I-751 posted on 6th August 2009

Received on 7th August 2009 in VT

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I agree with you. That was my first time flying EVER. I hear the biggest way to get over your fear is to face it. Well, I faced it, and I'm not really over it. I did it for Ryan, because I love him. And this was the only way we could be together. So, I faced a lot of my fears and went on about what I wanted to do. I wanted it so bad. And I figured, if I die, it wasn't meant to be. Fortunately, I had a safe flight both ways. And it just gave me more strength in our relationship. So, facing my fears brought Ryan and I closer in MANY ways.

:thumbs:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Well... there already WAS a 3/11, and it also involved trains.

Not sure that it's evidence of a "pattern" or not....

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

People want to make sense out of the senseless. I believe it IS just random. And as far as travelling....I'll not cancel my trip to India later this year because of this. Sure, I'll pay attention, be careful, take warnings seriously, but I think back to the Madrid bombings....had those happened before my trip instead of after, would I have cancelled my trip to Madrid? No...I'd have missed out on a fantastic trip and experience. I'd rather not become a person who limits myself only to what I think is safe, because not only will I miss out on a lot of opportunities, but also I'll find out too late in life that everywhere you go, you could face danger.

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony