one...two...tree

Hawking: Ironically, My Death Panel Saved My Life

74 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Grow up, dude.

Grow a spine. If you have an opinion, express it - don't preserve wiggle room for future maneuvering

and butt-covering, just in case you turn out to be wrong. It's ok to be wrong sometimes.

As I said - I'm not required to post anything for the approval of you or anyone else, so banging on as if you hold some sort of authority as far as this goes is just stupid.

If all of this is supposed to get some rise out of me, I suggest you and your buddy go back to the drawing board ;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Those were more tears of joy on my face just now.

you sure that's tears? :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:bonk: pissing match? ####### --- poor Stephen Hawkins pisses out of a colostomy bag, why do you hate him??? :jest:

if indeed he is "pissing out of a colostomy bag", he's not receiving very good medical care, because that's not what colostomy bags are for.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Those were more tears of joy on my face just now.

you sure that's tears? :lol:

Lucky me I'm taller than that. :D

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

it seems that the disease hit him before he was"famous" he was around 20 years old...

After receiving his B.A. degree at Oxford University in 1962, he stayed to study astronomy. He decided to leave when he found that studying sunspots, which was all the observatory was equipped for, did not appeal to him and that he was more interested in theory than in observation.[8] He left Oxford for Trinity Hall, Cambridge, where he engaged in the study of theoretical astronomy and cosmology.

Almost as soon as he arrived at Cambridge, he started developing symptoms of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (known colloquially in the USA as Lou Gehrig's disease), a type of motor neuron disease which would cost him almost all neuromuscular control.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline
Presumably, had he received care under the US healthcare system he would be a tap-dancing champion by now, rather than a physicist ;)

You are full of nasty images today brother.... Killer Judge hung by the nips, Hawkins dancing tap with a pink tutu (I think the tutu would be spooky's contribution) --- get some coffee :P

Filed: Timeline
The US healthcare system is so superior that all a Dr has to do is put his hands on a patients legs and cry "Rise up!" and the patient can walk again.

ohai, this is Dr. Lazarus office, how may I help you? :luv::lol:

I've had SH!T experience with mental health physicians in the US. They are a bunch of chicken sh1ts, and they want only depressed teens as patients. God forbid they have to treat a challenging adult patient with severe problems-- ** no. :angry:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Presumably, had he received care under the US healthcare system he would be a tap-dancing champion by now, rather than a physicist ;)

Gregory Hines is dead now. :(

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If you've ever played a Grand Theft Auto game - where you can machine gun a person to death, run over the corpse a few times and then wait for the ambulance to turn up to revive them and send them on their way - its no exaggeration.

It really is the best healthcare system in the world ;)