MHandMB

Zidane apparently called "Dirty Terrorist"

306 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

For the same reason why I won't discuss religion or politics with my wife's Republican parents or grandparents.

Oooh, that must suck for you having a wife whose parents are Republicans. :lol:

oh i'd give serious money to watch fishdude sit thru a dinner conversation and bite his tongue :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a xenophobic joke to only you. as fishdude pointed out above, it does not even meet that definition.

no matter how hard you try, you'll not be fishdude so give it up already. you keep making mountains out of molehills and seeing xenophobia where there isn't any. soon enough you'll have a whole new conspiracy theory to float. now quit acting like a major league ####.

from dictionary.com

xenophobia \ZEN-uh-FOE-bee-uh\, noun:

Fear or hatred of strangers, people from other countries, or of anything that is strange or foreign.

The word xenophobia was formed from the Greek elements xenos "guest, stranger, foreigner" + phobos "fear."

Zidane is a foreigner to you. Correct? Your joke was xenophobic. The denial on your pat does not really bother me. You are ignorant so naturally you would not realise that your comment had been xenophobic.

Again i made no mountain i simply pointed out that your comment was xenophobic. You keep replying to this and then accuse me of blowing it up. You have other options you know?

What on earth makes you think i am tryign to be Fishdude? No disrespect to him but i am happy being myself and that claim by you is just as daft as your "argument" ending in name calling.

As for the conspiracy theory remark why don`t you concentrate on trying to disprove the so called theories i have expressed instead of attacking me personally? I called you a name once and apologised but you seem to do it all the time to me. It kills your credibility and if you had any argument in the first place it would be tarnished by your attitude.

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

For the same reason why I won't discuss religion or politics with my wife's Republican parents or grandparents.

Oooh, that must suck for you having a wife whose parents are Republicans. :lol:

Not really, unless of course you judge the worth of a person based on their political beliefs.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
i think arguments are acceptable and not at all contrary to the goal of finding your way in society.

So at your christmas dinner table, would you start a discussion about the relative merits (or lack thereof) of abortion? Knowing full well say, that one of your friends or relatives feels totally opposite (and quite strongly) to how you do.

Filed: Timeline

oh i'd give serious money to watch fishdude sit thru a dinner conversation and bite his tongue :lol:

Have you ever seen FD lose his temper on VJ? I haven't. Dude is so chill it's scary.

Are you kidding me? He lost it a week or so ago when Charles kept saying something or other to him over and over. Damn, now I'll have to find the thread...

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
I think, as Fishdude says, it depends on the situation...where I live, proper Southern society is quite important. knowing when and where to discuss certain things...or raise certain arguments is quite importnat

I agree. I lived in Hotlanta for a year and was introduced to proper southern society :lol:

SEE K-1 HISTORY IN MY TIMELINE

AOS / EAD / AP TIMELINE:

06/30/2006 - I-485, I-765 and I-131 sent to Chicago (via USPS Priority mail) (DAY 1)

07/02/2006 - package received in Chicago (delivery confirmed via USPS)

07/06/2006 - NOA 1 (DAY 7)

07/12/2006 - biometric appointment notice (DAY 13)

07/14/2006 - received biometric appointment notice via mail

07/25/2006 - interview notice (DAY 26)

07/26/2006 - biometrics taken (DAY 27)

07/28/2006 - received interview notice via mail

09/07/2006 - I-485 interview...APPROVED!!!...passport stamped (DAY 70)

09/12/2006 - I-131 approved (DAY 75)

09/13/2006 - received welcome letter via mail

09/15/2006 - I-765 approved (DAY 78)

09/16/2006 - received AP via mail

09/18/2006 - received conditional green card via mail

09/21/2006 - received EAD via mail

07/23/2008 - filed I-751 to lift conditional status

07/28/2008 - NOA 1

08/26/2008 - biometric appointment

12/03/2008 - I-751 approved

12/08/2008 - received 10-year green card via mail

09/07/2009 - eligible for U.S. citizenship!

flag13.gif

flag12.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
I think, as Fishdude says, it depends on the situation...where I live, proper Southern society is quite important. knowing when and where to discuss certain things...or raise certain arguments is quite importnat

I agree. I lived in Hotlanta for a year and was introduced to proper southern society :lol:

SEE K-1 HISTORY IN MY TIMELINE

AOS / EAD / AP TIMELINE:

06/30/2006 - I-485, I-765 and I-131 sent to Chicago (via USPS Priority mail) (DAY 1)

07/02/2006 - package received in Chicago (delivery confirmed via USPS)

07/06/2006 - NOA 1 (DAY 7)

07/12/2006 - biometric appointment notice (DAY 13)

07/14/2006 - received biometric appointment notice via mail

07/25/2006 - interview notice (DAY 26)

07/26/2006 - biometrics taken (DAY 27)

07/28/2006 - received interview notice via mail

09/07/2006 - I-485 interview...APPROVED!!!...passport stamped (DAY 70)

09/12/2006 - I-131 approved (DAY 75)

09/13/2006 - received welcome letter via mail

09/15/2006 - I-765 approved (DAY 78)

09/16/2006 - received AP via mail

09/18/2006 - received conditional green card via mail

09/21/2006 - received EAD via mail

07/23/2008 - filed I-751 to lift conditional status

07/28/2008 - NOA 1

08/26/2008 - biometric appointment

12/03/2008 - I-751 approved

12/08/2008 - received 10-year green card via mail

09/07/2009 - eligible for U.S. citizenship!

flag13.gif

flag12.gif

Have you ever seen FD lose his temper on VJ? I haven't. Dude is so chill it's scary.

Are you kidding me? He lost it a week or so ago when Charles kept saying something or other to him over and over. Damn, now I'll have to find the thread...

Find it. I admit I skip a lot of threads.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:blink:

:wacko:

:D

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Find it. I admit I skip a lot of threads.

You don't read all 4,753 topics?

And it wouldn't hurt to add a "please?"

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Timeline

it was a xenophobic joke to only you. as fishdude pointed out above, it does not even meet that definition.

no matter how hard you try, you'll not be fishdude so give it up already. you keep making mountains out of molehills and seeing xenophobia where there isn't any. soon enough you'll have a whole new conspiracy theory to float. now quit acting like a major league ####.

from dictionary.com

xenophobia \ZEN-uh-FOE-bee-uh\, noun:

Fear or hatred of strangers, people from other countries, or of anything that is strange or foreign.

The word xenophobia was formed from the Greek elements xenos "guest, stranger, foreigner" + phobos "fear."

Zidane is a foreigner to you. Correct? Your joke was xenophobic. The denial on your pat does not really bother me. You are ignorant so naturally you would not realise that your comment had been xenophobic.

Again i made no mountain i simply pointed out that your comment was xenophobic. You keep replying to this and then accuse me of blowing it up. You have other options you know?

What on earth makes you think i am tryign to be Fishdude? No disrespect to him but i am happy being myself and that claim by you is just as daft as your "argument" ending in name calling.

As for the conspiracy theory remark why don`t you concentrate on trying to disprove the so called theories i have expressed instead of attacking me personally? I called you a name once and apologised but you seem to do it all the time to me. It kills your credibility and if you had any argument in the first place it would be tarnished by your attitude.

again, try to show me and everyone else how it translates to a xenophobic joke. i didn't ask for a dictionary translation. shall i repost the statement again for you or do you think you can find it? come on, make a mountain out of a molehill.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
Charles, do you remember which thread it was that Fishdude got pissed at you?

yup, but it was about 1.5-2 months ago

* ~ * Charles * ~ *