15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Ok very confused Now, beginning to fill out all the paperwork but Am stuck at How it says fill out G-325a (all four pages) What four pages? I got one page?

When you downloaded the PDF, the G-325a should have 4 pages. They look identical but if you look closely, the numbers are different on the bottom. Both you and your spouse have to fill out the G325a, all four pages. The offical PDF will include all 4 pages. Look on this site in your appropriate guide lines.

Good luck,okay?

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Ok very confused Now, beginning to fill out all the paperwork but Am stuck at How it says fill out G-325a (all four pages) What four pages? I got one page?

I "think" the G325A was recently changed to one page. Still says 4 on the USCIS website tho.

Some else???

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

I went into the cr/1 guide and clicked the g-325a link and it brought up two pages one is the g-325a and the other is instructions, but if there is suppose to be four pages, i will go to the state site and see of i can find it

event.png

Timeline

Yeah, you're right, I just checked too and it IS only one page.

Sorry, man...

when we did it like 3 months ago it was four pages.

Sorry, I had NO Idea. let us know what you find?

Thanks...

I went into the cr/1 guide and clicked the g-325a link and it brought up two pages one is the g-325a and the other is instructions, but if there is suppose to be four pages, i will go to the state site and see of i can find it

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Everyone - The new G325A has only 1 form page and 1 instruction page. See this post for more info: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=210396

Edited by rsn

K1: 01/15/2009 (mailed I-129F) - 06/23/2009 (visa received)

AOS: 08/08/2009 (mailed I-485, I-765, & I-131) - 10/29/2009 (received GC)

Everyone - The new G325A has only 1 form page and 1 instruction page. See this post for more info: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=210396

Just read the whole thread, because two people called, and two answers were given. Naturally, dealing with the USCIS the answers were DIFFERENT.

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Timeline
I just did my G325A in June - I used the 4 page one.

You can use either the new form or the old form(s).

Ok well then hehe, I guess the choice is up to me on which one I use.

If you use the new one (1 page to send) - let us know what happens :)

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Timeline

Ooo ooo! Can I be a guinea pig too? We are hoping to file for AOS in the next week and I'm considering the new form.

Ooo ooo! Can I be a guinea pig too? We are hoping to file for AOS in the next week and I'm considering the new form.

Please do so.... I love experimenting....

:)

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.