Stephen + Elisha

Big jump on Igor's List?

7 posts in this topic

With all of the recent approvals at VSC, I scrolled down to check my position on Igor's List. Boy, was I in for a shock!

We had steadily been moving upward from around 260 or so... 255... 253... Then today, 214!

I also noticed that the new position is much closer to the Berkeley list, whereas up until today the disparity between the two was about 90.

Has anyone else noticed a big jump like this on Igor's List? Any idea whether it has to do with the beginning of a new month or getting closer to adjudication time? Either way, I'm excited! ^^

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

With all of the recent approvals at VSC, I scrolled down to check my position on Igor's List. Boy, was I in for a shock!

We had steadily been moving upward from around 260 or so... 255... 253... Then today, 214!

I also noticed that the new position is much closer to the Berkeley list, whereas up until today the disparity between the two was about 90.

Has anyone else noticed a big jump like this on Igor's List? Any idea whether it has to do with the beginning of a new month or getting closer to adjudication time? Either way, I'm excited! ^^

I believe Capt. Ewok occasionally goes in and weeds out any inactive members and doubled up timelines. This may have just been done which would have explained your jump. Congrats. You're one leap forward!

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It is also the 1st of the month ... so I believe any July 2008 timelines that were never updated have been removed ... explaining the jump ... as well as VSC putting out better numbers now :)

Met: November 05, 2008

Met in Cebu first time: March 27, 2009

Engaged: March 29, 2009

Filed K1 Fiance Visa : April 15, 2009

Fly to the US Finally: October 10, 2009

Married : November 07, 2009

Pregnant YAY : Baby due July 03, 2010 :)

File AOS/EAD/Travel: February 26, 2010

EAD/Travel approved: April 26, 2010

Our Baby Boy Born: June 24, 2010

AOS approved YAY! Green Card Received October 4, 2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline
It is also the 1st of the month ... so I believe any July 2008 timelines that were never updated have been removed ... explaining the jump ... as well as VSC putting out better numbers now :)

I think you're right. I almost freaked out when I saw the 40ish or so jump too. That makes the most sense though ;)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think you're right. I almost freaked out when I saw the 40ish or so jump too. That makes the most sense though ;)

:thumbs: Happens the 1st of every month.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I noticed the jump too, made me happy - even if it is just a bunch of old petitions being cleaned out :) Now I have something to look forward to on the 1st of September!

July 2007 - met Jesse at a beach party held by mutual friends in Long Island, NY

May 2008 - J-1 visa expired, had to move back to Australia

July 2008-September 2008 - lived with Jesse for three months in Staten Island, NY

March 2009 - Jesse comes to Australia for 3 weeks

April 2009 - Engaged!

05/20/09 - I-129F petition mailed in

05/22/09 - NOA1!

05/25/09 - touch

09/09/09 - NOA2!

10/01/09 - due to fiance's illness, we are abandoning pursuit of K-1 at this point. Packet 3 received from consulate but won't be returned.

arnie.jpg

Our baby boy, Arnie.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.