eagles24

Is it a big deal??

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hey ladies and gentlemen. All of this is for the interview.

When I filled the G325 form, i did not list 2 companies that i worked for last year because they were temporary part-time. Now that my fiancee said in the packet 3 it says she needs 1040 form. While on the embassy's website it states this: acceptable forms of proof are a letter from your employer that indicates your current earnings and job history; most recent federal income tax returns; and bank statements or documentation of other assets.

I just got the Tax return transcripts (it does not state which companies i worked, but it states my income for last year which is $35,000)

Do i need to send both the tax return transcript and 1040 w/ W2 forms? If I send the W2, there will be two W2 from two companies that I worked last year but did not state it in the G 325. Should I write with pen on the W2 forms of two companies not listed on G 325 "Temporary part time"???

For this year I started to work for a different company as full-time, as well another part-time since 2007, got work verification from both companies, and pay stubs collected.

What should I do??? Please help me :(

-February 17th, 2009 I-129F application sent

-February 19th, 2009 I-129F arrived in Vermont

-February 26th, 2009 received NOA1

-June 30th, 2009 NOA2 approved

-July 29, 2009 Medical exam passed

-September 3, 2009 Interview passed!!!

When I filled the G325 form, i did not list 2 companies that i worked for last year because they were temporary part-time. Now that my fiancee said in the packet 3 it says she needs 1040 form. While on the embassy's website it states this: acceptable forms of proof are a letter from your employer that indicates your current earnings and job history; most recent federal income tax returns; and bank statements or documentation of other assets.

I just got the Tax return transcripts (it does not state which companies i worked, but it states my income for last year which is $35,000)

Do i need to send both the tax return transcript and 1040 w/ W2 forms? If I send the W2, there will be two W2 from two companies that I worked last year but did not state it in the G 325. Should I write with pen on the W2 forms of two companies not listed on G 325 "Temporary part time"???

For this year I started to work for a different company as full-time, as well another part-time since 2007, got work verification from both companies, and pay stubs collected.

Yes you will have to include your W2's with the I-864. What I would do would be to explain the temporary work in your cover letter when you submit the entire Packet 3.

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

You only need the bank statements and other assets if you do not meet the poverty guidelines.

No all you need to send are the transcripts...when using transcripts there is no need for your 1040 or w-2's and 1099's.

Send the letters and paystubs to show this years income also.

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Yes you will have to include your W2's with the I-864. What I would do would be to explain the temporary work in your cover letter when you submit the entire Packet 3.

From the I-864 instructions even though he is at consulate stage and will be filing a I-134

25. Federal Income Tax Information.

You must provide either an IRS transcript or a photocopyfrom your own records of your Federal individual income taxreturn for the most recent tax year. If you believe additionalreturns may help you to establish your ability to maintainsufficient income, you may submit transcripts or photocopiesof your Federal individual income tax returns for the threemost recent years.

You are not required to have the IRS certify the transcript orphotocopy unless specifically instructed to do so by aGovernment official; a plain transcript or photocopy isacceptable.

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

You only need the bank statements and other assets if you do not meet the poverty guidelines.

No all you need to send are the transcripts...when using transcripts there is no need for your 1040 or w-2's and 1099's.

Send the letters and paystubs to show this years income also.

:thumbs: Exactly as the instructions indicate. "Or" means "or".

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

From the I-864 instructions even though he is at consulate stage and will be filing a I-134

25. Federal Income Tax Information.

You must provide either an IRS transcript or a photocopyfrom your own records of your Federal individual income taxreturn for the most recent tax year. If you believe additionalreturns may help you to establish your ability to maintainsufficient income, you may submit transcripts or photocopiesof your Federal individual income tax returns for the threemost recent years.

You are not required to have the IRS certify the transcript orphotocopy unless specifically instructed to do so by aGovernment official; a plain transcript or photocopy isacceptable.

Thank you so much brother!!! All day long Ive been stressed about this. I got the bank statements, and I will copy the papers that I own the apartment. As well, pay stubs and employment verifications and the tax return transcripts stamped by the IRS.

WhidbeyGirl, thank you, I will give it to my fiancee the W2 and the form 1040, but she will leave it at home during the interview, just in case they give RFE.

I know I am asking too many questions, but my life is so hard those days.

My father passed away 2 months ago, in the day it was my fiancee's birthday, and now I miss him everyday. Its only me and my mother, everyone else back in my former country. My fiancee's presence here would lessen our sadness.

Her interview is in September, is it OK if I email the embassy and explain them my situation about my father, and tell them that my fiancee's presence will not substitute my father, but it could help the feelings of me and my mom? So, that the chances of her getting the visa might be higher, or they would feel bothered if I emailed them?

Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sorry about your father, but death of parent is not a reason to expedite or guarantee an approval.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
I know I am asking too many questions, but my life is so hard those days.

My father passed away 2 months ago, in the day it was my fiancee's birthday, and now I miss him everyday. Its only me and my mother, everyone else back in my former country. My fiancee's presence here would lessen our sadness.

Her interview is in September, is it OK if I email the embassy and explain them my situation about my father, and tell them that my fiancee's presence will not substitute my father, but it could help the feelings of me and my mom? So, that the chances of her getting the visa might be higher, or they would feel bothered if I emailed them?

Thank you.

I wouldn't worry about whether the would "feel bothered". They probably will but it doesn't matter. You circumstance will not justify any action on their part. Sorry for your loss.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.