10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Algeria
Timeline
My name is Tina. I met a guy about 2 yrs ago. I made him wait long to for me. We have really fallen in love. I have my passport. But I dont know what i need for my visa for him to file. And I was told i have to go there and meet him. I looked up the flights and they are so expecieve. But i have to time. I have to find a way to him before September 20 or i loose the love of my life. Any suggestions on what we can do. I have searched many sites for information on what is needed. I have made many calls. I get the run around on it all. PLEASE!! some one help me. I dont wan't to loose some one i love so much. I have been so stressed and worried for this. I feel like i'm going to loose my mind. So much in love but so far apart.

post-70309-1248320786_thumb.jpg

My name is Tina. I met a guy about 2 yrs ago. I made him wait long to for me. We have really fallen in love. I have my passport. But I dont know what i need for my visa for him to file. And I was told i have to go there and meet him. I looked up the flights and they are so expecieve. But i have to time. I have to find a way to him before September 20 or i loose the love of my life. Any suggestions on what we can do. I have searched many sites for information on what is needed. I have made many calls. I get the run around on it all. PLEASE!! some one help me. I dont wan't to loose some one i love so much. I have been so stressed and worried for this. I feel like i'm going to loose my mind. So much in love but so far apart.

Sorry but " No money ! No Honey!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

This place could give you more info:

Embassy of United States in Algiers, Algeria

4, Chemin Cheikh Bachir Ibrahimi

Algiers

Algeria

City: Algiers

Phone: (+213) (21) 69.12.55

Fax: (+213) (21) 69.39.79

Web Site: http://algiers.usembassy.gov

Email: Algiers_webmaster@state.gov

Office Hours: Sat-Wed: 08:00-17:00

Are you an Algerian citizen? Is your guy a citizen of the USA?

moving right along

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Tina are you the USC or the Algerian citizen?

Yes, you will need to meet face to face before submitting a petition (except in some very specific cases and financial considerations are one of the cases).

Do some reading in the guides here on VJ. That should help you understand the process. If you still have questions after reading and posting here then take some time and a little money and make an appointment with an experienced, qualified immigration attorney to help you.

Welcome to VJ

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
I am a US citizen and he is from Algeria.

Okay, why "I have to find a way to him before September 20"??? What's the hurry? Yes, you have to meet him if you want to file a visa petition for him. All of that stuff is in the guides here. But you make it sound like there is a deadline for him. What's up?

moving right along

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Wow! Willing to have someone move country for you when you've not even met him yet?!! To think of all the people I met offline who turned out to be weirdos!! haha.... Good Luck with that.

Why the deadline of 20th September? What happens then??

You'll need to have met him in person within the last 2 years

If you don't have the money to visit, I'm guessing you won't have the money to 1. Sponsor him and 2. Complete all the forms and fees

Dave

UK-US%20Flags2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey Tina,

There is no other way around you will have to meet him before submitting an application for your K1, thats even of you want to submit a K1.. Which posting on here I assume you do right?

Get him to visit you if you can't afford a flight or just simply save up. but be warned if you want to go through the whole k1 thing it is expensive, god knows we are saving like hell.. But I guess I am lucky that flights to America from England aren't that expensive, I mean my monthly phone bill is more expensive then what it would cost me to get a flight *now thats love* haha.. Sorry rant about phone bill over..

What I suggest you do if you want to be together yet are struggling with the funds is contact your local embassy, they will advise you on the best way forward. Do you have Lot's of evidence that you have been in contact over the last 2 years? ...

Anyway sorry I couldn't be of more help. But I am searching the forums for you to see if anyone else has been in your situation.. If I find anything I will let you know..

Good Luck....

Claire x

:star:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-01

Request for further information : 2009-09-11

Information received and processing continues : 2009-09-18

Touch : 2009-09-21

Touch : 2009-09-24

Touch : 2009-09-25

Approved : 2009-09-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-29 Hard copy recieved =)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.