ilovedram

Why my case status never shows my bbiometrics is done?

18 posts in this topic

Hi, Guys

My original biomerics was July 8th and they delayed it to July 21st but I walked in earlier and have done on July 16th.

But my case status online has not shown it is done.....

It has been one week already... why why?

Did this happen to any of you guys? or I might have to take it again because my fingerprint was not good in condition?

I don't want to take it again. I already waited for their delay and have to wait more???

Please help.

It happened to me during AOS - I don't think it EVER shows online that you've had bio. All that showed online when hubby had biometrics was a 'touch' on that day, and one the next day (this was for AOS).

*Edited for clarity*

Edited by TracyTN
SA4userbar.jpg

What do you mean?

It never show that you have done bio,but you say it showed online hubby had bio???

I dont understand...

It happened to me during AOS - I don't think it EVER shows online that you've had bio. All that showed online when hubby had biometrics was a 'touch' on that day, and one the next day (this was for AOS).

*Edited for clarity*

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Hi, Guys

My original biomerics was July 8th and they delayed it to July 21st but I walked in earlier and have done on July 16th.

But my case status online has not shown it is done.....

It has been one week already... why why?

Did this happen to any of you guys? or I might have to take it again because my fingerprint was not good in condition?

I don't want to take it again. I already waited for their delay and have to wait more???

Please help.

Take a Deep Breath, RELAX. The ony thig that will occur once you get your BIO done ( if that ) will be a touch on your case. You are good to go and hurry up and waiit, that is the name of the game here dear. Try to relax. Also :time: As it helps us to see where you are in the process

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

She means you won't read anything that says the bio has been completed.

Exactly. There was no verbiage on the screen to indicate my husband had his bio appointment. All that changed was the 'last date updated' changed to be the day he had the appointment.

SA4userbar.jpg

I still dont understand.

All I want to know is whether they know I did biometrics.

They make mistakes ,so I am afraid if my biometrics was sent succesfully.

I dont see "TOUCH " on my case status and it seems no different since the application date.

Do you see "Touch " in your case status after you finish your biometrics???

Timeline

Again Relax u are going to give yourself a heart attack.......

Do you have the BIO notice stamped that you went? Yes? then everything is good to go, just be a more relaxed dear. Immigration is all about waiting. You have another few moths to wait until approval anyway. You are good

I still dont understand.

All I want to know is whether they know I did biometrics.

They make mistakes ,so I am afraid if my biometrics was sent succesfully.

I dont see "TOUCH " on my case status and it seems no different since the application date.

Do you see "Touch " in your case status after you finish your biometrics???

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Thanks, evrybody

NArock,

I have the stamp, but everybody says that they see updated date in there case online.

I dont see my updated date in my case...

What does " Touch" or "Touched" mean???

Why can you see your case online? Can you see something about your biometrics info?

I-751 mailed 6/30/09

7/1/09 Delivered

7/6/09 Check cashed

7/9/09 Noa Dated 7/2/09

7/20/09 Bio notice for 8/06/09 I can see my case on line

6/23/2010 apply for citizenship..............

Filed: Other Timeline

I like to highjack this, if I may. What if someone is waiting for their letter with the bio appointment, and waiting, and waiting . . . and a couple of months later they learn that the letter was sent but never received and the appointment has passed?

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Biometrics should show, but only as a touch, and only when the online system is working, which it often is not. Our example, we got a touch on the day of my wife's biometrics, July 7th, and one on the 8th. I would guess the second touch was to send the file back down to CSC.

You should be fine.

I like to highjack this, if I may. What if someone is waiting for their letter with the bio appointment, and waiting, and waiting . . . and a couple of months later they learn that the letter was sent but never received and the appointment has passed?

Then you will likely receive a letter informing you USCIS considers your case abandoned and you have x amount of time to leave the country. An infopass appointment should fix this problem though in that event.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Thanks, evrybody

NArock,

I have the stamp, but everybody says that they see updated date in there case online.

I dont see my updated date in my case...

What does " Touch" or "Touched" mean???

Why can you see your case online? Can you see something about your biometrics info?

I-751 mailed 6/30/09

7/1/09 Delivered

7/6/09 Check cashed

7/9/09 Noa Dated 7/2/09

7/20/09 Bio notice for 8/06/09 I can see my case on line

6/23/2010 apply for citizenship..............

Hello ilovedram,

Let me try to answer your questions if i understood them correctly. You want to know how does USCIS know that you have done biometric and also how can you know if they have updated your info in their systems and lastly touch.

Touch is means, someone has updated your case and your LUD (Last Updated Date) on UCSIS website case status section changes.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

If you login to USCIS website case status seciton (provided you are already registered).

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp

It has something like

Select ----- Receipt Number ----- E-mail ----- Last Updated(mm/dd/yyyy)-----Form Number-----Form Title

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if Last Updated(mm/dd/yyyy) changes from the last time you saw. it means your case has been touched.

Here's what I observed regarding biometric...

Now when you do biometric after biometric the staff member enters your info along with your finger prints and pictues to USCIS system.

So next working day another staff probably updates your info on USCIS system that you have done biometric, so in the online system your LUD changes which means some one touched your case.

Only way you can confirm is by the stamp. and the LUD on USCIS website.

I hope it helps.

Good Luck and don't worry till it's over 6 months. It will come when you least expect it to come :).

Edited by Immigrant2009

Timeline

Make an Infopass pronto

More Complete Story here

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Hi,

Normally the biometric comes 1 to 2 weeks after NOA. But i have seen cases on VJ where folks got it 60 days after receiving NOA.

Just to be safe if you don't get it 30-45 days after receiving NOA, then call (800) 375-5283, option 1,2,3 and ask the operator to do a service request to resend the biometric appointment letter and also check with them if they have your address correct.

Hope it helps.

Good Luck.

Thank you、Immgrant2009

I already did biometrics on July 16th. My original date was July 21th but I just walked in on July 16th.

My case status keeps showing the same screen since I checked on July 13th for the first time.

Here it is

On June 10, 2009, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

It has not been changed and I can't find my LUD. Where is my LUD located???

I see only "On June 10,2009"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.