KDOR

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Vj's

I have a troubled and turbulent heart about the chances of my spouse surviving his interview at the Lagos Consulate whenever that is. The issue is we meet December 28th 2008 through my elder sister who happens to be his friend boyfriend while he was in Malaysia studying and we really started out talking on phone between December 28th 2008 till January 12th that we started talking online and we got married in February 27th 2009. We only have 2 months courtship before our wedding in Lagos Nigeria and here is my question and your honest answer is kindly required judging by others experience, facts and its likes.

Me and hubby has no prove to show we meet for our involvement as of december 28th 2008 to January 11th 2009 but we have prove to show from January 12th 2009 till date, from the 12th we have always have one mails from one to another irrespective of its contents and we have always talked everyday on yahoo messenger from the 12th feb till date and we have prove of thats and we have sent some couple of cards to each other. We have been only been together for 28days from my first visit and i am bound to be there in 23days for another possible 3 months or even till the interview we have our NOA1 date 19th of June and despite our case not been approved yet i will be living to be on his arms again cause i really miss him alot and i will be going with 2 of my kids.

Please i need you all to analyse this issues vividly and intelligently before you reply to this please, i need all advice, help and courage that u all can offer.

Can he ever be denied a visa at the interview just because we only knew each other for 2 months before we got married at the first-in-person visit?

Can he be refused a visa because his cacusian wife is 9years older than him?

Can he be denied a visa because i already have 4 kids and he his never married?

Can he be denied because he abandoned his study in Malaysia because i asked him to stay in Lagos Nigeria because i will be coming back there again?

K&O

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

A visa can be refused if the CO concludes that the relationship is not bonafide. Any of the reasons you mentioned and many that you probably have not even thought about could be used as the basis of such a conclusion. Lagos is a very difficult consulate.

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Agreed - Lagos is a troublesome consulate to deal with. They can refuse to grant you a visa for a multitude of reasons. Be patient and have faith that you have a solid marriage and gather as much evidence as you can.

Good luck.

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

try to reinforce that by consolidate your relation get more visits together,and prepare some stuff you can see it's suitable before the interview,in most cases: embassies work on family unity keeping in mind the fraud marriage as well,so try to offer what can make them help you in the family unity,about the age i think it's ok from my point of view and u should consider others opinion too

good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You can use phoen recored that started in dec to show the inseption of the relationship. She consistancy in the phone calls. All Yahoo chat history and emails to show the extent of yoru ocmmunicaiton.

You have stated all reason for the CO to consider this relationship for immigration purposes.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.