1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Congrats to everyone who receive their NOA2.

I checked USCIS website today and found out that they already approved my application. Sooooo happy :dance: ....we're now waiting for NOA2 hardcopy to arrive in mail.

Congrats congrats awalk2remember!!!! How excited you must be. Awwwwwwwwwwww :) I'm so happy....I can't wait to share the feeling that you all must be experiencing !!!!!! What a beautiful weekend!!!!! Maybe ill dream about getting my noa2 tonight!!! Hehehehehhe

M and F I am sure your dream is going to become a reality next week. I can't wait to hear your wonderful news next week.

JewelX you and M and F are next I am sure of it. I can't wait to congratulate you both. July 09 filers are the lucky bunch.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Star -

I just finished talking to my fiance - giving him the final updates of the day ....how many approved, where we are on igor, and lack of touch on uscis....

Then he told me .... "Just pray - that's all you can do" ....

Then I wished him a good day ...so I could go to sleep and right before I did, I read your message and I started to tear up!!!! my god I know this sounds cheesy but wow this whole process has turned me into an emotional wreck!!!!

So thank you star - thank you for ýour sweet post! I sure do hope all of us get it soon!!!!!! And I hope you and your fiance celebrated like crazy today :) finally right???

Keep in touch :)

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Timeline
Star -

I just finished talking to my fiance - giving him the final updates of the day ....how many approved, where we are on igor, and lack of touch on uscis....

Then he told me .... "Just pray - that's all you can do" ....

Then I wished him a good day ...so I could go to sleep and right before I did, I read your message and I started to tear up!!!! my god I know this sounds cheesy but wow this whole process has turned me into an emotional wreck!!!!

So thank you star - thank you for ýour sweet post! I sure do hope all of us get it soon!!!!!! And I hope you and your fiance celebrated like crazy today :) finally right???

Keep in touch :)

I know what you mean I turned into an emotional wreck as well from this process. When I was talking to my fiance on Thursday and I starting talking about other options by chance we don't get our NOA2. He was telling me not to think that and just stay positive. He said we will get it by Friday and surely it was there. He also tells me the same thing too that just pray and that is the best thing that we can do at this point. Even when I got frustrated I called my congressmans office the caseworker told me that I should just pray and wait it out for one week. But, I did not need their help after all and I got it this week. I am always here for you and no need to thank me :). That is why we are here on VJ to keep us on check and not get frustrated with this process. Oh, another thing I did on Friday is that after my last touch I never checked USCIS and just went out to dinner with my friends. I promised myself I will not check it until tomorrow and there it was, but the email actually arrived in my inbox at 11:00 pm at night on Friday. It's almost like I was being tested for patience, and everytime I take a break from checking my case status I get good news. So, far that has worked for me :).

Edited by Starlight95

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Keep doing the math! Ours should be within a day or two of yours! I hope to GOD that ours isnt one of those that hangs around for 8 months! :thumbs:

I'm sorry about my previous post - my blackberry decided to go kaput on me and I couldn't seem to edit it :( sorry.

That's ok.. this forum can be a bit strange sometimes.

I did some quick calculations on the 20 NOA2 that came in last week. I threw out the military expedite and the December filers because I consider them to be 'outliers'.

The average time between NOA1 and NOA2 was just under 85 days. The average mail date was 6/28, the average NOA1 date was 7/8.

The median, meaning the number or date in the middle of the data, was 84.5 days between NOA1 & NOA2. medium mail date 7/6, median NOA2 date 7/9.

The mode, which means most common occurance, was 85 days between NOA1 & NOA2.

ALTHOUGH the dates keep saying 85 days and I should have NOA2 by the 14th, I am hoping that NOA2 comes sooner.

ok, time to get back to getting my homework done and time to stop driving myself crazy on VJ!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-18

USCIS Cashes Check: 2009-07-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-23

Touch: 2009-10-19

I-129F RFE(s) : NONE

RFE Reply(s) : NONE

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-28

NVC Received : 2009-11-02

NVC Left : 2009-11-04

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Congradulations to those that got thier NOA2 today!

I worry now though because I got touched yesterday and we did not hear anything

I would not worry, LoveWaits was touched twice before the NOA2 so I am sure yours is on the way too!

I checked USCIS website today and found out that they already approved my application. Sooooo happy ....we're now waiting for NOA2 hardcopy to arrive in mail.

Congratulation, guys! You must be so excited!! We're also expecting the hardcopy in the mail next week :thumbs:

So it's sunday, everyone, and I am positive we will see more approvals next week! I just can't wait to hear more good news, and to share all your happiness and excitement. Like Starlight, I also think the july 09ers will be the lucky bunch now, so keep the NOA2s rolling in, CSC! Tonight was the first night where I've slept decent for so long, waiting for the NOA2 really is taking a mental toll on all of us - I truly can't wait to hear about everyone else's approvals!

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Timeline
Congradulations to those that got thier NOA2 today!

I worry now though because I got touched yesterday and we did not hear anything

I would not worry, LoveWaits was touched twice before the NOA2 so I am sure yours is on the way too!

I checked USCIS website today and found out that they already approved my application. Sooooo happy ....we're now waiting for NOA2 hardcopy to arrive in mail.

Congratulation, guys! You must be so excited!! We're also expecting the hardcopy in the mail next week :thumbs:

So it's sunday, everyone, and I am positive we will see more approvals next week! I just can't wait to hear more good news, and to share all your happiness and excitement. Like Starlight, I also think the july 09ers will be the lucky bunch now, so keep the NOA2s rolling in, CSC! Tonight was the first night where I've slept decent for so long, waiting for the NOA2 really is taking a mental toll on all of us - I truly can't wait to hear about everyone else's approvals!

I agree with you on that. The waiting was extremely stressful, and I know today will be the first night I will be able to sleep peacefully. It's like a big burden is lifted off my shoulder. It's such a great relief more then anything.

I agree with you on that. The waiting was extremely stressful, and I know today will be the first night I will be able to sleep peacefully. It's like a big burden is lifted off my shoulder. It's such a great relief more then anything.

I know exactly how you feel, and I am sure you will sleep like a baby tonight. I did! I am of the type who rarely remembers my dreams, but tonight I did dream of my POE :wub: Talk about having this process invade both my day and night, huh? LOL! I can't wait until we're all together with our loved ones, it will be so nice to write in this thread from the other side of the ocean!

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

fqaVm8.png

Timeline

I know exactly how you feel, and I am sure you will sleep like a baby tonight. I did! I am of the type who rarely remembers my dreams, but tonight I did dream of my POE :wub: Talk about having this process invade both my day and night, huh? LOL! I can't wait until we're all together with our loved ones, it will be so nice to write in this thread from the other side of the ocean!

Awww...I am sure you will very soon. I think you will never forget this dream. Yes, and I can't wait to be writing on this thread about my fiance's POE and our wedding plans :). Oh, yeah I forgot about that I was going to start planning. I just realized I have so much to do now :lol:. It's going to be great to finally be together with our loved ones. I know the wait is long, but at the end its really worth it.

Timeline

Awww...I am sure you will very soon. I think you will never forget this dream. Yes, and I can't wait to be writing on this thread about my fiance's POE and our wedding plans :). Oh, yeah I forgot about that I was going to start planning. I just realized I have so much to do now :lol:. It's going to be great to finally be together with our loved ones. I know the wait is long, but at the end its really worth it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Kristin, I'm so glad you got a happy restful night's sleep. I know you've been as worried and upset as I am during all of this. I'm so very happy that feeling has been lifted for you. You've been a great friend to me throughout all of this. The people in this group are wonderful and very in love and deserve to be together soon and forever.

Starlight, while you're hoping that Jewel and Marie get theirs soon, maybe you could toss a wish in there for me too? We've had no touches or any news at all the strain and stress we were all under has now doubled or tripled. I understand so well why you started posting here with us. I simply could not be happier for you that you got this, Star. Your time was so way overdue. (L)

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Kristin, I'm so glad you got a happy restful night's sleep. I know you've been as worried and upset as I am during all of this. I'm so very happy that feeling has been lifted for you. You've been a great friend to me throughout all of this. The people in this group are wonderful and very in love and deserve to be together soon and forever.

Starlight, while you're hoping that Jewel and Marie get theirs soon, maybe you could toss a wish in there for me too? We've had no touches or any news at all the strain and stress we were all under has now doubled or tripled. I understand so well why you started posting here with us. I simply could not be happier for you that you got this, Star. Your time was so way overdue. (L)

Aw, Nancy hun!! I'm so glad I have been able to offer you some support through this, and I will continue to do so until you're in Neil's arms again! Try not to stress the fact you had no touches so far, we did not receive any prior to our NOA2 and I am sure you will have yours very soon. It touching to see how sincere you are about your congratulations regarding the NOA2 when I know how hard it must be to still wait for your own. It's really sweet, and tells me a lot about your character, Nancy. Just hang in there, october just started and I got very good feelings about next week. Just make sure you update us about the good news as soon as you get them, I'm sure we all want to be first in line to join your celebration!! Once again, thank you for being so sweet. Now all I hope is for you, and the rest of the julyers, to have their NOA2s very, very soon! (L)

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

fqaVm8.png

Timeline

Awww... I have not forgotten about any of you July 09 filers. My prayers are for all of you, and wishing you a VERY speedy approval. All of you are wonderful people and always cheered me on I only wish all the best for you. Next week is the lucky week I am sure of it. Then I will be congratulating you and I am looking forward to that :).

Timeline

All of you July 09 filers are so good spirited and so inviting. You accepted a May 09 filer like your own in your thread, and as soon as I came here that is when I got approved. See you are all the lucky bunch. (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.