B U T T E R F L Y

El-Hamdulilah!!! WE FINALLY GOT OUR VISA!!! =oD

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

GOD IS GOOD... GOD IS GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!! El-Hamdulilah!!! We just received the visa via DHL!!!!! I'm so excited & can hardly breathe!!!!!!! Woooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo! Come on guys celebrate with us!!!! Let's DAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

My fiance & I just want to thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us through our journey & ESPECIALLY for keeping us in your prayers!!!! You don't know how much it means to us to know that you care! :D We are SOOOOOOOOOO thankful to our SWEET GOD ABOVE for giving us this wonderful blessing! We owe Him MUCH!!!!!! :D We will continue to keep all of you who are still waiting in our prayers. PLEEEEEEEASE DO NOT give up hope!!!! Your turn is coming soon! :D Just have faith in God above! Always remember.... when you feel like there is no hope & you can't seem to find that light at the end of the long dark tunnel..... TURN TO GOD! :D TRUST IN HIM & LEAVE EVERYTHING IN HIS HANDS! HE alone is the ONLY ONE who can make this happen! Thank you LORD!!!! :D

Hope to hear from you guys soon! You're in our prayers ALWAYS! :D May God reunite ALL of you with your loved ones & may He grant you a smooth & speedy approval!!!!

:dance::star::dance: GOD BLESS!!!!! :dance::star::dance:

Edited by B U T T E R F L Y

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!

Have a happy blessed new life with your love (F)

Mohamed

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
GOD IS GOOD... GOD IS GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!! El-Hamdulilah!!! We just received the visa via DHL!!!!! I'm so excited & can hardly breathe!!!!!!! Woooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo! Come on guys celebrate with us!!!! Let's DAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

My fiance & I just want to thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us through our journey & ESPECIALLY for keeping us in your prayers!!!! You don't know how much it means to us to know that you care! :D We are SOOOOOOOOOO thankful to our SWEET GOD ABOVE for giving us this wonderful blessing! We owe Him MUCH!!!!!! :D We will continue to keep all of you who are still waiting in our prayers. PLEEEEEEEASE DO NOT give up hope!!!! Your turn is coming soon! :D Just have faith in God above! Always remember.... when you feel like there is no hope & you can't seem to find that light at the end of the long dark tunnel..... TURN TO GOD! :D TRUST IN HIM & LEAVE EVERYTHING IN HIS HANDS! HE alone is the ONLY ONE who can make this happen! Thank you LORD!!!! :D

Hope to hear from you guys soon! You're in our prayers ALWAYS! :D May God reunite ALL of you with your loved ones & may He grant you a smooth & speedy approval!!!!

Congratulations :dance::dance: this is good news and i guess it took 2 weeks as they said to get the visa , have a wonderful reunion and please keep me too in your prayer am stuck on AP

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage : 2008-03-03

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-06

TOUCHED : 2008-31-12

I-130 Approved : 2009-1-1

.png

GOD IS GOOD... GOD IS GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!! El-Hamdulilah!!! We just received the visa via DHL!!!!! I'm so excited & can hardly breathe!!!!!!! Woooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo! Come on guys celebrate with us!!!! Let's DAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congratulations.

Can you please edit your timeline?

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Prague, Czech Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-15

Check Cashed: 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-20

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-01

NVC Received : 2009-10-06

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-15

Visa Received : 2009-12-16

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

CIS Office : Washington DC

Date Filed : 2010-07-26

NOA Date : 2010-08-06

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2010-09-09

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date :2011-01-07

Approval / Denial Date :2011-01-07

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

MashaAllah this is wonderful news and I am so happy for you, Brenda! Finally your habibi can go home with you! It's true, Allahu Akbar! Hugs sweety!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Congratulations!!!!

K1 Journey:

3/12/09 - Sent I129F

3/16/09 - Check cashed

3/19/09 - Received hardcopy of NOA1

8/19/09 - NOA2 [online] Thank God!!!!!

8/24/09 - NOA2 hardcopy received!!!

8/25/09 - Received at NVC

8/26/09 - Forwarded to Lagos Consulate

11/4/09 - Interview date

11/12/09- Visa picked up

12/6/09 - Wedding

AOS Journey:

12/21/09- Filed AOS

1/5/2010 - Received NOA1

1/11/2010 - Received Biometrics letter

1/24/2010 - RFE for I-693

1/29/2010 - Biometrics appointment.

2/2/2010 - Sent out RFE response

2/16/2010 - Received Transfer notice to California Service Center.

2/16/2010 - AP Approved

2/16/2010 - EAD card ordered. [online notice]

2/25/2010 - EAD card received

2/18/10 - Advance Parole notice sent

3/5/10 - Advance Parole notice sent back by P.O label undeliverable

3/8/10 - Called USCIS and requested for notice to be resent

3/13/10 - Received Green card approval notice online

3/19/10 - Received hard copy of Approval Letter and Green card. Yay!!!! see you all in 2012

12/12/11 - Getting all the paperwork ready for Removal of Conditions. [Can't believe it's that time already]

12/15/11 - Sent off paperwork with tracking

12/19/11 - Received at VSC

12/21/11 - Check cashed

12/22/11 - Received I797,Notice of Action

12/31/11 - Received Biometrics notice

01/20/12 - Biometrics Appt.

09/15/12 - I797 Notice of Action Approval Decision

09/19/12 - Notice received via USPS and Online

09/22/12 - Green card Received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well, CONGRATULATIONS!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.