Fandango

Is It Really Necessary????

201 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
You seem to be a bit behind on the news here - the case has gotten as much of a "** you" as anyone could ever expect to be handed down from the bench.

Not from where I sit...there's still the same questions floating around concerning the 'long form'....interesting development is this soldier who just filed suit....

http://www.examiner.com/x-5325-Orlando-Rep...mas-citizenship

more interesting is that his deployment orders were rescinded...

It is not as cut and dry as one would like to assume...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Post written to 'bait' another member to respond has been removed. Baiting is a violation of TOS even in OT - don't bait.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
You seem to be a bit behind on the news here - the case has gotten as much of a "** you" as anyone could ever expect to be handed down from the bench.

Not from where I sit...there's still the same questions floating around concerning the 'long form'....interesting development is this soldier who just filed suit....

http://www.examiner.com/x-5325-Orlando-Rep...mas-citizenship

more interesting is that his deployment orders were rescinded...

It is not as cut and dry as one would like to assume...

His deployment orders were rescinded by whom? That's a mighty big assumption that somehow Obama himself had anything to do with that. That's when this whole issue becomes a conspiracy theorist's wet dream.

Oh god is that the guy who refused to follow orders because he didn't consider obama to be the legitimate president?

That guy seems like a grandstander and an idiot of the highest order.

Well, who knows what he's about, but it's interesting that his claim to sue (his orders) were rescinded before it went to trial, thereby not giving him a leg to stand on in court. I mean if there's a long form bc, why not just show it and stop allowing taxpayer's money to go to waste clogging up the court system? It's public record.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I think it has been. Came across an article earlier to that effect, with photographs of the thing.

The only people who are propagating conspiracy theories are bloggers and dishonest grandstanders like this soldier.

I think it has been. Came across an article earlier to that effect, with photographs of the thing.

The only people who are propagating conspiracy theories are bloggers and dishonest grandstanders like this soldier.

If you check google news with 'obama birth certificate long form', there are recent articles which state it has never been shown.

At the end of the day, if it exists, why is it being so heavily guarded in secrecy? It is supposed to be public record, so why isn't it?

His deployment orders were rescinded by whom? That's a mighty big assumption that somehow Obama himself had anything to do with that. That's when this whole issue becomes a conspiracy theorist's wet dream.

Read the article and dig deeper if you wish....but prima facie, I find it a tad bit strange.

It is not a good precedent to set...challenge the Prez's right to office, and you don't have to be deployed. Do you not see where this is headed? Just produce the fkin thing and be done with it.

Edited by Happy Bunny

Timeline

That will only happen if there is a significant public desire to do so.

If there isn't, then this entire story is quite obviously the usual round of overinflated, hyperbolic garbage that abounds the fringes of the media (and some elements within it).

Timeline

Thank you, but I meant the long form. The actual Birth Certificate, which this is not.

You yourself said "if it exists". If it doesn't - or was lost in intervening years then what?

If this was proof enough for Obama to be elected and deemed to meet the requirements necessary to assume office, then what exactly is the problem with it?

That will only happen if there is a significant public desire to do so.

If there isn't, then this entire story is quite obviously the usual round of overinflated, hyperbolic garbage that abounds the fringes of the media (and some elements within it).

Obviously this is creating dissent in his country, of which he has just been elected our leader. Why be so difficult? It's nothing to get in a huff about...and obviously this is creating problems now in our own military. So just produce it and make everyone STFU.

I mean, here's our newly elected leader, supposedly in possession of a birth certificate...there's all this hoo ha clouding his right to office, and still he doesn't produce it? Why not? These are public records for each and every person born in this country...so why allow all this to continue?

Regardless of whether there is one or isn't one....he's either a liar and not fully qualified to serve, or he's putting his own selfish needs above the needs of the country by allowing this blather to continue unnecessarily, clogging up our court system, disrupting our military, etc.

Thank you, but I meant the long form. The actual Birth Certificate, which this is not.

You yourself said "if it exists". If it doesn't - or was lost in intervening years then what?

If this was proof enough for Obama to be elected and deemed to meet the requirements necessary to assume office, then what exactly is the problem with it?

His refusal to produce it is what is curious to me. No explanation as to 'oh it was lost' 'oh the hospital burned to the ground' etc...not to mention all the things which have been mentioned before...his travel as a child, his mother listing him as Indonesian, his step grandmother recalling his birth in Kenya....I mean really. If there's a certificate, he should have been chomping at the bit to show us.

Timeline

Is this honestly that big of a story though?

We have no shortage of crazy people in this country, doing crazy things - not least because of bad education and a first amendment that protects and empowers those people.

The problem here is that almost all of the questions about the long-form birth certificate seem to revolve around the idea that what was presented to the public was somehow a forgery. Clearly that is ridiculous - as is the idea that Obama (or any politician) could perpetrate a forgery of that magnitude on the electorate.