Fandango

Is It Really Necessary????

201 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Is this honestly that big of a story though?

We have no shortage of crazy people in this country, doing crazy things - not least because of bad education and a first amendment that protects and empowers those people.

The problem here is that almost all of the questions about the long-form birth certificate seem to revolve around the idea that what was presented to the public was somehow a forgery. Clearly that is ridiculous - as is the idea that Obama (or any politician) could perpetrate a forgery of that magnitude on the electorate.

You didn't actually address any of my questions here.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Is this honestly that big of a story though?

We have no shortage of crazy people in this country, doing crazy things - not least because of bad education and a first amendment that protects and empowers those people.

The problem here is that almost all of the questions about the long-form birth certificate seem to revolve around the idea that what was presented to the public was somehow a forgery. Clearly that is ridiculous - as is the idea that Obama (or any politician) could perpetrate a forgery of that magnitude on the electorate.

You didn't actually address any of my questions here.

Was I supposed to? I didn't think they were directed at me.

Besides, I'm not exactly likely to be in possession of the answers, am I?

Perhaps I should call Obama up on the phone :P

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Why not add that he is also a drug addicted Muslim? :D

oh, and let's not forget. He smokes and loves his wife. That is just wrong. :rolleyes:

That's right. I want accountability for those date nights. Who the heck does he think he is?

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

OK folks. I have the certificate in question. I am willing to auction it.

Ill will trade you for my documents that prove GW actually exists and pics of the Loch Ness monster. :jest:

Edited by looking_up

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I think if you look at who is promoting this stuff in the media, you'll find that the mainstream generally ignores it - except that they're more or less obligated to report about pending lawsuits (usually as filler), and that this isn't (and hasn't been) a frontpage story for some time.

Which goes back to this entire thing being promoted by the so-called citizen media (i.e. not professional journalists).

Filed: Timeline
see? now this thread is a continuation of a previously locked thread. Meh :sleepy:

So? If it can stay on topic and not resort to stupid bs fighting, I don't see the problem...

Why not add that he is also a drug addicted Muslim? :D

The hyperbole isn't really necessary ;)

Was I supposed to? I didn't think they were directed at me.

Besides, I'm not exactly likely to be in possession of the answers, am I?

Perhaps I should call Obama up on the phone :P

Well, we were kinda having a conversation that seemed pretty fluid until I asked some questions that I'd love to hear answers to....meaning I'd love to hear speculation from someone in 'the other camp' so to speak...and the response I got seemed a little 'diverty'.

Speculative opinion is great since you can't get him on the phone ;) sorry for not being more clear!

Timeline

Lisa-

The hyperbole isn't really necessary ;)

Sure it is. In fact, these ridiculous non-issues were a major point of the opposition to Obama from a pseudopolitical stance... so they're all fair game to laugh at.

unadulterated, well dam you always have to one up me. Funny how that worked out, I wanted to add the Loch Ness thing real quick and you must of been responding at the time. They say great minds think a like. :P

Timeline

BTW I do live 3 blocks from his house. Maybe Secret Service will let me put a note in his mailbox for Pike?