Fandango

Is It Really Necessary????

201 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
It's quite arrogant to presume your 'side' of the opinion is the only one which employs 'common sense'. And it's apparent to me that it's quite a waste of time to think I can help you understand that.

And it's apparently a waste of time to try to make a lunatic fringe that in well over a year and via numerous cases it brought to the courts failed to convince even a single judge - much less the public at large - that there is any merit whatsoever to their "case" acknowledge that they are hanging on to nothing but an illusion. There's no common sense to be detected if all you have are claims without any shred of any actual evidence that these claims have any merit.

Those cases... could they be considered frivolous? In your opinion that is.

Yes. And I am not alone.

[Judge] Robertson ordered plaintiff's attorney John Hemenway of Colorado Springs, Colo., to show why he hasn't violated court rules barring frivolous and harassing cases and shouldn't have to pay Obama's attorney, Bob Bauer, for his time arguing that the case should be thrown out.

:lol:

Like I said... 'there you go.'

:lol:

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or indeed his UK passport. The document I have is absolutely legitimate and all that anyone is ever required to produce.

I had to provide the long version of birth certificate for both myself and my son for my visa process, the short one I had was not good enough apparently.

Or indeed his UK passport. The document I have is absolutely legitimate and all that anyone is ever required to produce.

I had to provide the long version of birth certificate for both myself and my son for my visa process, the short one I had was not good enough apparently.

I had a long form, my son has a short form. As I said, I have never seen the long form of it, nor have I ever been asked for it, and in fact I wouldn't know how to set about obtaining one if someone did ask. Why our circumstances are different I don't know. It might well be that the point of origin has a bearing but I don't know.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If I remember rightly, the only difference on the long one is that it lists your parents names (likely so that they can check against the names you entered on the visa application form).

The difference between my long form and short form birth certificate is that my long form lists where my parents were born but the short form does not, only my parents names.

The last time I applied for my passport, where I had to supply my birth certificate because the old passport had been stolen, I used my short form which was accepted by the passport people at the federal building here in Los Angeles. They were satisfied with the short form and issued the passport on the spot.

90day.jpg

Filed: Timeline
The last time I applied for my passport, where I had to supply my birth certificate because the old passport had been stolen, I used my short form which was accepted by the passport people at the federal building here in Los Angeles. They were satisfied with the short form and issued the passport on the spot.

Your short form birth certificate was enough to prove that you're a born US citizen? You're making that up. This can't be. We all know that anyone, born anywhere in the world, born to who-the-**-ever can get a short form birth certificate. We all know that this proves nothing in terms of being or not being a born US citizen. I shall sue the State Department for issuing US passports without verifying eligibility.