justashooter

Armed OC Citizen Shoots Robber in the Act

250 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Feeling the need to carry fire insurance on a house I suppose is paranoid too... as so few house ever burn down.

Do you waste your money on Fire Insurance MC?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Actually my point was that firearms do not seem to drive down crime rates, indeed there are entire cities (like Newark, for instance, or camden) where the criminal element thrives because of it.

Anyway, I'm well used to bring misquoted.

Enough of what? Laughing at your 'cause/effect' analysis skills? Absolutely not, it's hilarious, as usual :lol:

pike's point was that guns are not used in self defense or reduction of crime often.

in 3 minutes i demonstrated to him that they are. question asked, and answered.

don't argue with me. argue with the Department Of Justice. it's their words.

As I said, your cause and effect analysis skills are deficient and hilarious.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Feeling the need to carry fire insurance on a house I suppose is paranoid too... as so few house ever burn down.

No, these two are not analogous by any stretch of the imagination Danno. If you fail to grasp that, I fear no hours of posting explanations will penetrate so, sadly or not, I am not going to engage in it.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

No, these two are not analogous by any stretch of the imagination Danno. If you fail to grasp that, I fear no hours of posting explanations will penetrate so, sadly or not, I am not going to engage in it.

statistically speaking, they are quite alike.

seriously, hun. you appear to be reasonably well educated, and you have access to the information databases of the world through the WWW. how is it that you choose to remain uneducated about this particular subject? i found it in 3 minutes with google, and you've had how many years to examine the question?

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
At stake is the America of the 1800's :rofl:

It's sort of funny, but mostly it's pathetic because as Pooky and others have pointed out, it's this very line of thinking, that citizens should do the job more properly reserved for trained professionals, that has had a hand in creating this very violent culture that exists in pockets of America. Would that the rest of it remains outside this frontiersman thinking.

It's called self-reliance. You wouldn't know - they don't teach it in Europe.

that's not part of the raising the white flag class? :hehe:

As I said, such a reliance on gun possession to prop up one's notion of being in control is both pathetic and immature.

you keep right on thinking that and pray to 911 should the need arise. i'll depend on smith and wesson.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

statistically speaking, they are quite alike.

seriously, hun. you appear to be reasonably well educated, and you have access to the information databases of the world through the WWW. how is it that you choose to remain uneducated about this particular subject? i found it in 3 minutes with google, and you've had how many years to examine the question?

You don't get it either? Why am I not surprised?

It's sort of funny, but mostly it's pathetic because as Pooky and others have pointed out, it's this very line of thinking, that citizens should do the job more properly reserved for trained professionals, that has had a hand in creating this very violent culture that exists in pockets of America. Would that the rest of it remains outside this frontiersman thinking.

As I said, such a reliance on gun possession to prop up one's notion of being in control is both pathetic and immature.

you keep right on thinking that and pray to 911 should the need arise. i'll depend on smith and wesson.

You are not reading what is written, again. Oh, and as you well know, I would never resort to prayer, in any situation.

Timeline
Actually my point was that firearms do not seem to drive down crime rates, indeed there are entire cities (like Newark, for instance, or camden) where the criminal element thrives because of it.

NJ has particularly restrictive gun laws, just like every other section of the country that has hgh crime rates. obviously, restrictive gun legislation does nothing to deter criminals from obtaining guns. it does, however, deter their victims from obtaining them and using them in self defense.

low crime areas of the country have few gun ownership and use restrictions. criminals understand that there are 25,000 CCW holders approved every year in York County Penna. liscenses are good for 5 years duration. by calculation is appears that 125,000 of the 400,000 persons living in York county have a CCW. the crime rate here is very low, with the exception of hispanic on hispanic crime related to drug dealing, and that occurs in a limited are of the city of 100,000.

the hispanics committing the gun related crime are mostly puerto rican in ethnicity, and most of the puerto ricans here do not understand that they have a right to obtain a CCW if they have a clean criminal and psychiatric history. they come from a territory where violence is part of the normal cyulture, despite the fact that guns are nearly forbidden from private posession in puerto rico.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You are not reading what is written, again. Oh, and as you well know, I would never resort to prayer, in any situation.

oh i'm reading it, and i find your stance silly and uninformed. i go to sleep at night knowing that i'm able to defend myself. you, on the other hand, need a telephone and about 30 minutes.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
I wonder if one of the qualifications to join the "man club" is to be a misogynist.

no, it just takes a set of balls.

if, by chance, you have somehow obtained a membership, it is hereby revoked.

tender your man card for immediate destruction to the first real man you meet.

Edited by justashooter

Timeline

NJ has particularly restrictive gun laws, just like every other section of the country that has hgh crime rates. obviously, restrictive gun legislation does nothing to deter criminals from obtaining guns. it does, however, deter their victims from obtaining them and using them in self defense.

low crime areas of the country have few gun ownership and use restrictions. criminals understand that there are 25,000 CCW holders approved every year in York County Penna. liscenses are good for 5 years duration. by calculation is appears that 125,000 of the 400,000 persons living in York county have a CCW. the crime rate here is very low, with the exception of hispanic on hispanic crime related to drug dealing, and that occurs in a limited are of the city of 100,000.

the hispanics committing the gun related crime are mostly puerto rican in ethnicity, and most of the puerto ricans here do not understand that they have a right to obtain a CCW if they have a clean criminal and psychiatric history. they come from a territory where violence is part of the normal cyulture, despite the fact that guns are nearly forbidden from private posession in puerto rico.

I'm not just talking about New Jersey though, Mr Shooter - though the examples spring to mind because (surprise!) I live there.

Of course - we could go down the route of making the assumption (regardless of any other factor) that gun control alone is the reason that crime rates differ in different regions of the country, but I suspect most people would find that an unsatisfactory analysis of a lot of disparate factors.

Timeline
I wonder if one of the qualifications to join the "man club" is to be a misogynist.

no, it just takes a set of balls.

if, by chance, you have somehow obtained a membership, it is hereby revoked.

tender your man card for immediate destruction to the first real man you meet.

It also seems to take a strange distaste of women too - at least that's what comes across consistently in your posts. From the sexist patronisms you use to describe female posters, to your boasting about 4 in a bed/hot tub sex romps with pseudo prostitutes, to your expressed attitude towards marriage and how you consider it your patriarchal duty to raise a wife as if she were a child.

Timeline
It also seems to take a strange distaste of women too - at least that's what comes across consistently in your posts. From the sexist patronisms you use to describe female posters, to your boasting about 4 in a bed/hot tub sex romps with pseudo prostitutes, to your expressed attitude towards marriage and how you consider it your patriarchal duty to raise a wife as if she were a child.

i do not have a distaste for women. i like the way they taste, in general.

you really hung up over the fact that i scored a half a dozen college girls in a group, aren't you?

they had a good time, and so did i. what's the crime? why do you keep bringing it up again and again?

my attitude toward marriage needs to be seen in it's entirety, not by selected post and out of context.

so for thje record, i will summarise it for you:

1.) men and women were meant to be together

2.) people who reject that model, for whatever reason, are twisted in one way or another

3.) men and women are equal, but different.

4.) they can co-exist in harmony as the dark and the light, the hot and the cold, the depths and the heights, etc, sharing their strengths to compensate for their partner's weaknesses

5.) it is the harmonious balance between their differences that makes a successful marriage

6.) mutual respect and compassion are crucial in a good marriage

7.) a good marriage can and should be the most important relationship in a person's life

8.) spring/summer marriages can have features that marriages between persons of same age cannot

Edited by justashooter

Timeline

Of course I would have to be jealous wouldn't I - its the only way the alpha one male ego can make sense of it ;)

Probably shouldn't also forget the disdain for Obama's mother "going native" with a black man as you so elegantly put it.

Separately its a bunch of ####### moments. Put together - it paints a certain picture of you is all. But certainly it seems to be core and center of your machismo.

Since we were talking earlier about "maladaptive schema" and "de-personalising thoughts" earlier - what would the amateur pyschologist make of all this, I wonder... :whistle:

Edited by Private Pike