*Maureen*

FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2009

37 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

i also got bit by a dog maybe around age 5. it was so scarey and the nurses at the hospital were so mean. they kept telling me they were going to make my mom leave the room if i didnt stop crying. geezzzz, i was 5 years old and didnt know what was happening to me....i needed my mommy!!!! anyway, u can hardly see the scars. one is under my eye and the other on the corner of my mouth....luckily the dog didnt rip my whole face off. im sure she will be just fine.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
TGIF.jpg

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Morning

Haven't been feeling well the last 24 hours.

The last place I want to be is work.

Bonus? :whistle: ....lol...I have been here a year and got one tiny raise. I am waiting for another, if I don't get it by the end of thse summer I am looking elsewhere.

No major plans for the weekend...just the same ol same ol.

I think I am going to try to make Harira. I want to try it out before Ramadan.

I need something to do.

Have a great day, believe me, here in Philly it is gorgeous!

Timeline

Good Morning MENA :energy: Happy Friday! Im off work today and tomorrow!!! :dance:

I noticed that tickets to Egypt at the end of January are only $849 on flycheapabroad.com its reallyyyyyy tempting!!!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

G G thanks so much for introducing me to this comedian.

I just turned hubby on to Chris Rock and we love watching comedy together.

I can't wait to see if I can find any of his videos to rent.

This was funny :thumbs: I needed a good laugh!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

have a great friday everyone!

we are at the halfway point of my son being gone all summer to my sister's, and although I am kind of enjoying the quiet :P, his baby sister misses him so much. she asks for him at least 3 times a day and I keep finding her artifacts in his bedroom - a sippy cup one day, favorite toy the next... I cant imagine what she thinks aobut him being gone for so long but she is going to be one delighted girl when he gets back on August 2! :)

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good Morning MENA :energy: Happy Friday! Im off work today and tomorrow!!! :dance:

I noticed that tickets to Egypt at the end of January are only $849 on flycheapabroad.com its reallyyyyyy tempting!!!

hubby wants to go for the last ten days of Ramadan and then a couple of weeks after that and the cheapest we've seen for that time period is around $1,100 including taxes. Taxes are sooooo flippin' high!!!!!! :angry:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hubby wants to go for the last ten days of Ramadan and then a couple of weeks after that and the cheapest we've seen for that time period is around $1,100 including taxes. Taxes are sooooo flippin' high!!!!!! :angry:

Yea taxes are really high. the flight for us to ny in sept is playing between 740 and 1400. the same flight, same everything. its a pain.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
:wub: :wub: :wub:

LOL glad things are better

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Timeline
:P Much better! :luv: Cos Friday I'm in love! (L) I missed him so much in just 3 days it was making me crazy. :cry:

Okay silly girl, then imagine being seperated longer after August? :unsure::whistle: Just sayin' :innocent:

Happy Friday MENA!!! (F)

:dance: MIDOOOO IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! :dance: My BIL arrived on time, no issues w/ flight, thank god! He was alredy hanging out making friends by the time we arrived at the airport with people from his flight. :lol: He was so excited to see the babies that when I woke up this morning to head to work, he was in the baby playroom w/ Zain on the little baby couch cuddling and watching cartoons together :P Life is good and Zain is in heaven! :dance: I can't believe how much he has grown up in only 1.5 years. God, he's not my little baby BIL anymore..he's a man. I can't believe it. :cry:

We have a lot of things to do this weekend (two bday parties, dinner party) and fixing my van :unsure::whistle: Ummm....yeah, I had a little fender bender (600 dollars worth)....jeeezzzzz I can't win. :crying: My fault and I'm getting off cheap...>I hit our handymans truck flying out of our driveway like a crazed woman going to work...WTH...oh well. Thank god for kind people (he didn't get upset though I'm sure he wanted to strangle me) and he's hooking me up with a friend to get it fixed (offered to pay for his truck but he refused ... maybe it was my hysterical crying... :unsure: ) I haven't had an accident in forever and a day....I think the last time I was about 19

Anyway, wishing you all a beautiful weekend and hope everyone stays safe and COOL! It will be our HOTTEST weekend yet! About 116 average they are saying....

Signed,

LIVING IN HELL IN AZ!!! :P

Timeline
:P Much better! :luv: Cos Friday I'm in love! (L) I missed him so much in just 3 days it was making me crazy. :cry:

Okay silly girl, then imagine being seperated longer after August? :unsure::whistle: Just sayin' :innocent:

It's gonna be the big suck. Hopefully he follows me there shortly. :clock:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.