Peikko

Chocoholics beware!

19 posts in this topic

A MAN has died after falling into a vat of melted chocolate.

Temporary worker Vincent Smith II was loading the sweet treat when he tumbled into a mixing machine at the Cocoa Services Inc. processing plant.

Vincent-Smith-II_38_842655a.jpgTragic ... Tragic ... Vincent Smith II

ENTERPRISE NEWS

A spokesperson said a co-worker tried to shut off the appliance and two others attempted to pull Mr Smith out of the 8ft-deep vat.

But the 29-year-old was hit and fatally injured by the agitator that mixes the chocolate.

The factory in Camden County, New Jersey, US, melts and mixes chocolate to be sent to sweet-making factories.

Link

I hope they threw out the offending batch :P

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We've been talking about this all day at the office because ti was on our local news this mo rning.

My friend was like, "I hope they don't try to sugar coat this!" I was howling :(

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Poor guy, really, but what a way to go...

Of course, if he was an illegal, I don't care, it's just fvcking funny then.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I like your new way of seeing things. First the health insurance and now illegals. Next I suggest you try Arabs.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I like your new way of seeing things. First the health insurance and now illegals. Next I suggest you try Arabs.

Leave the Arabs out of it, already got into trouble on this board, because the ALCU took those airport guys to court for profiling them while stating they stripped search my wife while the Arabs were walking through.

Damn it, I will never learn, I said it again, okay, give me hell, I can take it. Can we simply agree there is no such thing as an Arab?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
A MAN has died after falling into a vat of melted chocolate.

Temporary worker Vincent Smith II was loading the sweet treat when he tumbled into a mixing machine at the Cocoa Services Inc. processing plant.

Vincent-Smith-II_38_842655a.jpgTragic ... Tragic ... Vincent Smith II

ENTERPRISE NEWS

A spokesperson said a co-worker tried to shut off the appliance and two others attempted to pull Mr Smith out of the 8ft-deep vat.

But the 29-year-old was hit and fatally injured by the agitator that mixes the chocolate.

The factory in Camden County, New Jersey, US, melts and mixes chocolate to be sent to sweet-making factories.

Link

I hope they threw out the offending batch :P

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=206606

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Did you do that to the two 'white family beating' threads as well Charles? You really need to work harder, your standards are slipping.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

what a way to go... so, i should lay off the chocolate for a while is what you are saying?

Can we simply agree there is no such thing as an Arab?

Interesting... i'm going to have to contemplate this and get back to you...

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Timeline
what a way to go... so, i should lay off the chocolate for a while is what you are saying?

Peace be with you, brother, or sister.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Peace be with you, brother, or sister.

Thanks, brother... B)

i'm still contemplating...

(From, sister)

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Did you do that to the two 'white family beating' threads as well Charles? You really need to work harder, your standards are slipping.

just trying to emulate you. :star:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Suck it! :angry:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

That should read, Did you do that TOO......

What are you emulating, exactly?