pedroh

Sarah Palin plans to sue The Internetz

95 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Danno you are clearly deluded if you think she has done remarkable things as a governor. It's not a matter of conservative or liberal when it comes to intelligence. Plain and simple, Sarah Palin is not an intellectual juggernaut. I know that intelligence isn't any sort of predicting factor in which president will succeed, but you should at least have the tools at your disposal to give yourself a chance.

Who needs to hit the books?? :blink:

Apparently you need to step outside and take a deep breath of fresh air. Then do some research with a open mind. Its very liberating. You will feel better once you accept the facts. :yes:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Danno you are clearly deluded if you think she has done remarkable things as a governor. It's not a matter of conservative or liberal when it comes to intelligence. Plain and simple, Sarah Palin is not an intellectual juggernaut. I know that intelligence isn't any sort of predicting factor in which president will succeed, but you should at least have the tools at your disposal to give yourself a chance.

Apparently you need to step outside and take a deep breath of fresh air. Then do some research with a open mind. Its very liberating. You will feel better once you accept the facts. :yes:

####### is your point?

####### is your point?

Just ####### I said.

:) Someone is so beguiled by her sprightly smile they think that's a good substitute for acumen. Seriously, the interviews she does do are not exactly grueling and she falls on her face with them, what she would do faced with the likes of a modern day Frost...

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

####### is your point?

Just ####### I said.

You've made no point, or even an attempt at one.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
:) Someone is so beguiled by her sprightly smile they think that's a good substitute for acumen. Seriously, the interviews she does do are not exactly grueling and she falls on her face with them, what she would do faced with the likes of a modern day Frost...

"Beguiling" the audience is perhaps job #1 but it must go beyond there and I agree her interviews need work (to be kind).

She is not Obama.. where the questions are going to be as -one friend talking to another.

They are after her.. "to" trip her up and the spin will be picked up by the media at-large.

She needs to have a team of "media consultants" just like everyone else in DC.

If she cannot put the media angle together, she really is dead in the water.

On the bright side (for her) most people who are following the left-wing template of "she is an Idiot" can be deflated rather quickly "IF" she can deflate this balloon full of air.

I earlier pointed on the Biden Palin Debate because of the way Bidden was suppose to "dice" her prior to the debate and how he barely keep up with her during the debate.

A few of these incidences will crumble the whole (Palin is dumb) foundation the left has rest it's whole Anti-Palin platform on.

To demonstrate how flimsy the Palin offensive is..... just ask the typical parrot of "Palin is an idiot" routine one question.

Q; if she she proved to you she was in fact pretty knowlgable ... why would you oppose her?

Most people have no definitive answer on the tip of their tongue.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

I would appose anyone who ran for politics who could not name one single newspaper they regularly read. That's an indication that someone is not really interested in the world beyond their own nose, not the best indictment.

As for Palin/Biden debate, seriously, #######? Biden is a bit of a duffer but he did at least answer the questions. Palin simply spouted as much party rhetoric as she could muster (which was embarrassingly little) and pepped it up with some homespun razzledazzle. Not impressed then, not impressed now.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I would appose anyone who ran for politics who could not name one single newspaper they regularly read. That's an indication that someone is not really interested in the world beyond their own nose, not the best indictment.

As for Palin/Biden debate, seriously, #######? Biden is a bit of a duffer but he did at least answer the questions. Palin simply spouted as much party rhetoric as she could muster (which was embarrassingly little) and pepped it up with some homespun razzledazzle. Not impressed then, not impressed now.

winkwink.jpg

I hope Palin runs in 2012.

I don't. I don't think the democratic process is served by pandering to the lowest common denominator. I don't think the Democtrats should be content to run against a second class candidate and feel smug if they were to win, never mind what one would think if they managed to lose!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I hope Palin runs in 2012.

I don't. I don't think the democratic process is served by pandering to the lowest common denominator. I don't think the Democtrats should be content to run against a second class candidate and feel smug if they were to win, never mind what one would think if they managed to lose!

I'm sure the GOP can muster up a better candidate that appeals to all conservatives- not just the far right.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well now.. there ya go again.

As I recall, the question wasn't what newspapers or magazines she regularly reads, it was purposely a little odder, do you recall what it was?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

It's odd for a serious politician to be asked anything so banal, and to fail to answer it is just ludicrous.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Palin isn't "far" anything though, certainly not far right.

She appeals to people who aren't really interested in politics at a fundamental level.

I refer to the far right base of the GOP- not exactly far right wing itself... those more out of touch with the modern world.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.