pedroh

Sarah Palin plans to sue The Internetz

95 posts in this topic

####### Danno, seriously. There is nothing complicated about this question but your interpretation of it is certainly baffling. Politicians must be informed on the a variety of issues, reading newspapers and magazines on a daily basis is one of the most commonly and effectively used tools to do this. Reading them is one way of keeping abreast of a multitude of issues. Palin doesn't read anything regularly. It tells me Palin is not even interested let alone informed.

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
####### Danno, seriously. There is nothing complicated about this question but your interpretation of it is certainly baffling. Politicians must be informed on the a variety of issues, reading newspapers and magazines on a daily basis is one of the most commonly and effectively used tools to do this. Reading them is one way of keeping abreast of a multitude of issues. Palin doesn't read anything regularly. It tells me Palin is not even interested let alone informed.

Bingo.

spot on sister purple

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Couric: And when it comes to establishing your worldview, I was curious, what

Okay Mc, whatever you say.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Tell me bright spark, what exactly did you find clever about her response to that question? Did she, for example suggest that perhaps the question was badly worded? Or, perhaps she asked Couric for some clarification, because the meaning of the question was obscure? Perhaps she gave her news sources but suggested that these were not her exlusive sources of information on international politics? Oh, no, she didn't she just said she read them all :lol:

Of course, you are right Danno, silly me, what was I thinking? Obviously reading all of them, but naming none of them was the smart answer :)

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

the whole quote is actually "when it comes to establishing your worldview, I was curious, what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this to stay informed and to understand the world..."

I don't think she was implying that someone only gets their worldview from reading newspaper and magazines.. but it does play a role.. she was just curious what Sarah Palin read ....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

:lol:

Palin is a political irrelevance. She is not interested in it. She will fade out of the picture. I have more respect for the Huckerbies of this world than the Palins. Of course, you are completely entitled to find her sexually attractive, or whatever it is that excites you about her.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
:lol:

Palin is a political irrelevance. She is not interested in it. She will fade out of the picture. I have more respect for the Huckerbies of this world than the Palins. Of course, you are completely entitled to find her sexually attractive, or whatever it is that excites you about her.

For the sort of politician she is, Palin would need serious behind the scenes management (of the kind that GWB enjoyed). She doesn't have it, and doesn't have much of a chance of getting it.

Only a few months ago people in the GOP were blaming her for the failure of McCain's campaign. I guess memories really are short...

Her resignation didn't win her any influential friends either. The Karl Roves of this world are not going to get into bed with her now, that's for sure :)

Edited by Madame Cleo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Her resignation didn't win her any influential friends either. The Karl Roves of this world are not going to get into bed with her now, that's for sure :)

A woman of your intelligence should know how the game of politics is played a bit better.

You remind me of an old Lefty friend of mine from NJ, I can recall him predicting that Rush Limbaugh would be a thing of the past in a year or two.

That was like 18 years ago.

:rofl:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

:lol: Danno, you like Palin and that is perfectly fine. She is not however a good politician and she will not get any backing from influential Republicans. You do know what Rove said of her resignation, don't you?

As for predicting the demise of Rush Limbaugh, he is a media personality, and not a politician I really don't know why anyone would imagine he would go anywhere, not while there are so many clowns around who think good programing is directly proportional to elevated blood pressure.