833 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello folks,

I hope you are all doing great. I am sorry for not being able to be here most of time.

The hubby went to Arizona today and left me all alone freezing in Chicago...but will look at the bright side. Cause I will be heading there for thanksgiving

ON Saturday afternoon we received an email from Montreal indicating we need to submit proof of his current status in Canada and then they will start requesting our file from Baghdad. Since they did not indicate what the required proof is, I had to Google it. I found some stuff, and we sent his landing card, citizenship and passport copied via email.

Now it is been since Sunday when we sent it out, yet no response from them :( I don't know why they are so slow on answering email

For the love of God, they don't even take phone calls. I just want an answer if they are ok with document or not.

My energy is draining now. Need some recharge to boost my put down expectation?

Kitty,

Glad you are almost there. I wish I can be 20% down the road where you are :(

Batta = Mariam

Bobo = Sam

" She's my kind of rain"

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hello folks,

I hope you are all doing great. I am sorry for not being able to be here most of time.

The hubby went to Arizona today and left me all alone freezing in Chicago...but will look at the bright side. Cause I will be heading there for thanksgiving

ON Saturday afternoon we received an email from Montreal indicating we need to submit proof of his current status in Canada and then they will start requesting our file from Baghdad. Since they did not indicate what the required proof is, I had to Google it. I found some stuff, and we sent his landing card, citizenship and passport copied via email.

Now it is been since Sunday when we sent it out, yet no response from them :( I don't know why they are so slow on answering email

For the love of God, they don't even take phone calls. I just want an answer if they are ok with document or not.

My energy is draining now. Need some recharge to boost my put down expectation?

Kitty,

Glad you are almost there. I wish I can be 20% down the road where you are :(

Batta = Mariam

Bobo = Sam

It can take Montreal up to 5 business days to respond to an e-mail, so you have to be patient. I don't know if you have been on the Canada forum much, but there is a ton of info on the consulate in Montreal. They are A LOT slower in assigning interviews than many other countries, so plan on some waiting for the interview. There are people there who had their NOA2's in July and are just getting an interview this month.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Oh, EasternDe! I am so sorry it's taking so long for you! I know we all hope to spend winter holidays with our loved ones! Just hang in there. You never know. ;)

Azra is even more beautiful than Musho! And I totally agree with Russ&Rachel that we should call each other with our real names. I think we should make a list, something like:

Simon & Janet -

Russ& Rachel - Russ & Rachel

Kitty23 - Ileana & Pablo

Musho - Azra &

Pdcvcm -

EasternDe -

ITT -

Coleens - Colleen and Simon

Oldahmed -

Peruvy&Gringa -

JewelX -

Feel free to add to the list. :P

Hugs to all,

Ileana

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
I went off of the linked timelines! Some only have initials, I can understand that some may feel a need for privacy.

Simon & Janet -

Russ& Rachel - Russ & Rachel (One of my favorite British posters! I mostly interact with the USC women waiting for their blokes :P )

Kitty23 - Ileana & Pablo

Musho - Azra & Faruk

Pdcvcm - Victoria (USC poster with fiance, Paul)

EasternDe -

ITT -

Colleens -

Oldahmed -

Peruvy&Gringa - She doesn't have it listed so I will leave off and let her volunteer

JewelX - Julie (USC poster with fiance, Dave)

Feel free to add to the list.

Hugs to all,

Thanks for adding me. :) You are the best.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London, England

I-129F Sent : Jul 10, 2009, Fri (wonderful day); I-129F Recvd: Jul 11, 2009, Sat

Check being cashed: Jul 15, 2009, Wed (whoo hoo, in the process)

I-129F NOA1 : Jul 13, 2009 (date on letter); I-129F NOA1: July 20, 2009 (day letter actually arrived)

Victoria went to England: Aug 29 - Sep 7

I-129F RFE(s) : none, awesome; I-129F NOA2 : Sep 21, 2009

Craigy went to US: Oct 16 - Oct 24

NVC Left : Sep 25, 2009

Packet 3 Sent to Craigy: Oct 6, 2009 (per DOS), Oct 9, 2009 Craigy recvd; Sent out Nov 16; Eligible for Interview: Nov 25 (per DOS)

Victoria going to England: Dec 25 - Jan 4 Interview while Victoria is visiting Paul. Dec 29, 2009 8 am Success. Jan 3, 2009 Courier dropped off Passport with Visa

Craigy Enters US: March 31st

Marriage: May 1, 2010

Timeline

Simon & Janet -

Russ& Rachel - Russ & Rachel (One of my favorite British posters! I mostly interact with the USC women waiting for their blokes :P )

Kitty23 - Ileana & Pablo

Musho - Azra & Faruk

EasternDe -

ITT -

Colleens - Colleen & Simon

Oldahmed -

Peruvy&Gringa - She doesn't have it listed so I will leave off and let her volunteer

Batta - Mariam & Sam

I-129F Sent : Jul 10, 2009, Fri (wonderful day); I-129F Recvd: Jul 11, 2009, Sat

I-129F NOA1 : Jul 13, 2009 (date on letter); I-129F NOA1: July 20, 2009 (day letter actually arrived)

Packet 3 Sent to Craigy: Oct 6, 2009 (per DOS), Oct 9, 2009 Craigy recvd; Sent out Nov 16; Eligible for Interview: Nov 25 (per DOS)

Victoria going to England: Dec 25 - Jan 4 Interview while Victoria is visiting Paul. Dec 29, 2009 8 am Success. Jan 3, 2009 Courier dropped off Passport with Visa

Simon & Janet -

Kitty23 - Ileana & Pablo

Musho - Azra & Faruk

EasternDe -

ITT -

Oldahmed -

Batta - Mariam & Sam

Hi everyone. I've been away for sometimes now since my fiancee is visiting from Czech Republic. We're spending most of the time going around museums and exhibitions here in DC.

I hope things are getting better for everyone here.

oldahmed: Ahmed and Alena.

Consulate : Prague, Czech Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-15

Check Cashed: 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-20

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-01

NVC Received : 2009-10-06

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-15

Visa Received : 2009-12-16

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

CIS Office : Washington DC

Date Filed : 2010-07-26

NOA Date : 2010-08-06

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2010-09-09

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date :2011-01-07

Approval / Denial Date :2011-01-07

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I don't feel comfortable displaying my first name on this forum. Well I never do it on any forum. :)

It is no secret though. It's just that I don't want it to appear when my first name is googled.

I am just a mushroom.

Last significant immigration event:

ROC: Approved : 04/17/2013

USCIS works in mysterious ways...

I don't feel comfortable displaying my first name on this forum. Well I never do it on any forum. :)

It is no secret though. It's just that I don't want it to appear when my first name is googled.

I am just a mushroom.

Mushroom is good for me.

Consulate : Prague, Czech Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-15

Check Cashed: 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-20

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-01

NVC Received : 2009-10-06

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-15

Visa Received : 2009-12-16

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

CIS Office : Washington DC

Date Filed : 2010-07-26

NOA Date : 2010-08-06

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2010-09-09

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date :2011-01-07

Approval / Denial Date :2011-01-07

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Timeline

Simon & Janet -

Kitty23 - Ileana & Pablo

Musho - Azra & Faruk

EasternDe - Monkey & Mushroom :)

ITT -

Oldahmed - Ahmed and Alena

Peruvy&Gringa - Kristin & Victor (livin' the good life in Espana right now, do I need a tilde over the n??) :hehe:

Batta - Mariam & Sam

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Good morning family! :P

Thanks to all keeping their fingers crossed for me!

Hang in there Mariam, you'll get there too eventually. At least you've got to see him. ;)

Colleen, your avatar picture is awsome! My hubbie looks great in uniform too! ;)

Mushroom is good for me too. :)

Victoria, thanks! You're the soul of this topic!

Ahmed, have a wonderful time! It's so good to be with your loved one, isnt't it?

You're all in my thoughts every day.

Hugs to all,

Ileana

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Krishna Murti

"It is necessary for us to learn from others' mistakes. You will not live

long enough to make them all yourself." Admiral Hyman Rickover

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Simon & Janet -

Kitty23 - Ileana & Pablo

Musho - Azra & Faruk

ITT - Ivan & Carmen

Peruvy&Gringa - Kristin & Victor (livin' the good life in Espana right now, do I need a tilde over the n??) :hehe:

Batta - Mariam & Sam

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Simon & Janet -

Kitty23 - Ileana & Pablo

Musho - Azra & Faruk

ITT - Ivan & Carmen

Batta - Mariam & Sam

I'm thinking Simon & Janet would be Simon & Janet.

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Good morning family! :P

Thanks to all keeping their fingers crossed for me!

Hang in there Mariam, you'll get there too eventually. At least you've got to see him. ;)

Colleen, your avatar picture is awsome! My hubbie looks great in uniform too! ;)

Mushroom is good for me too. :)

Victoria, thanks! You're the soul of this topic!

Ahmed, have a wonderful time! It's so good to be with your loved one, isnt't it?

You're all in my thoughts every day.

Hugs to all,

Ileana

Hello my dearest VJ friends :),

It feels so good when we are all on the next step.. Together we are stronger :star:

Mariam I hope that soon everything will be alright.. We just need to be patient! Sometimes you lose on the one side, and get on the other side.. But the most important thing is that the final result is the best for us!

Mariam and Ahmed.. Ooohhh you are so lucky that you can spend a time with your love! I havent seen Faruk for (you can see below :D )

OHhhhh ILEANA.. TOMORROW IS YOUR INTERVIEW (am I right.. I havent checked your timeline.. I trying to remember :)!

Our case left NVC today yayaya.. And it is on its way to the Bosnia with God`s help and bless!

So now it is time for me to start with preparing a documents that I need (I didnt want to do it before.. step by step.. I dont like to do things before :no:

I am hoping that you are all fine"! Be careful, and dont get H1N1 :devil: , and have a nice weekend!

Take care,

Azra & Faruk

Consulate : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

I-129F Sent : July 11, 2009

I-129F NOA1 : July 14, 2009

I-129F RFE(s) : None, thank God

I-129F NOA2 : November 04, 2009

Interview: December 15, 2009

Visa received: December 16, 2009

loveshower.gifloveshower.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Today just been a day from hell.. at work

I wish I can quit at this point and sit at home.. Yes I can quit.. but then I look at the future and thing I will have to support us while he wait for his papers.

Montreal still did not answer.. and now it is close to 8 PM and I am about to burst in tears cause I don't know what else I can do.

Should I call DOS and complain? will that help?

How can I found out if Montreal requested our file to transfer from Baghdad.

I wish I can find a person working in Montreal that can help..

Lord.. please I pray you make things goes in order..

" She's my kind of rain"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Work is hell for me too...

I work in retail, and my monkey too (kinda..). I'm not sure it's a bad thing we don't spend the holidays together, it's the busiest time for both of us.

I prefer we save our little pennies and we go on a nice honeymoon. :)

Batta, I would let 4 or 5 business days before I get worried I get no answer. Montreal is one of the busiest embassies (if not the busiest). :(

Everything will be fine, it probably will take longer than expected but I'm sure it will be fine.

I've got my packet 3 today!!! Earlier than I expected it! :star:

Can you believe I spent like 4 hours to fill that DS-230 form....?

I'm wondering how people who are like 50 years old manage this. Well, I moved 17 times in my entire life so you can guess the mess...

I had to dive in my old paperwork, I hate that...

But it's done now, and I'll send it tomorrow!

Ileana's interview is on the 19th!!! It will be our first. One week left. ^_^

(Ok, I confess, I checked their timeline :P)

Last significant immigration event:

ROC: Approved : 04/17/2013

USCIS works in mysterious ways...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.