ScottThuy

Common Problems or Issues on VJ

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
The only problem I see is YOUR FACE!

Omg kidding. :P

and there are posters like this b1tch above..... :rolleyes::P

I see how that can be a huge problem...

:lol: sister Sprailenes is amazing. I love her sense of humour. she is one of my Canadian b1tches :thumbs:

oh, and nice to "meet you" brother Scott :yes: I am Len. and yes, I own swords and know how to use them :devil:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
The only problem I see is YOUR FACE!

Omg kidding. :P

and there are posters like this b1tch above..... :rolleyes::P

I see how that can be a huge problem...

:lol: sister Sprailenes is amazing. I love her sense of humour. she is one of my Canadian b1tches :thumbs:

oh, and nice to "meet you" brother Scott :yes: I am Len. and yes, I own swords and know how to use them :devil:

You lucky #######.. I only have a broomstick and a dented trashcan lid..

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline
But can your broom stick fly? Cuz mine does.

I wish it could fly.. And my broom stick aint big either...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
But can your broom stick fly? Cuz mine does.

I wish it could fly.. And my broom stick aint big either...

Well at least your wife loves you no matter what. :P

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

She says she does... I think she means it... :thumbs:

#######?!?!?! I am a lucky b1tch, thank you very much :bonk: My husband, aka the redhead is the lucky ####### :lol:

My bad... assumed len was short for lenny or leonard and made an #### out of myself..

#######?!?!?! I am a lucky b1tch, thank you very much :bonk: My husband, aka the redhead is the lucky ####### :lol:

My bad... assumed len was short for lenny or leonard and made an #### out of myself..

eeeewww - if my parents had named me Leonard, I would kill myself :lol:

?Another problem on VJ: ugly people. Kidding. The poster that opens 1 thread, people tell him/her "no, you cannot do that".... then opens another freakin gthread with the same idea... ARGHHHH

eeeewww - if my parents had named me Leonard, I would kill myself :lol:

?Another problem on VJ: ugly people. Kidding. The poster that opens 1 thread, people tell him/her "no, you cannot do that".... then opens another freakin gthread with the same idea... ARGHHHH

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
And my broom stick aint big either...

TMI :P

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I cant help the fact that my ex hit me with the broom and the brushy end broke off... She got the house and I got the broomstick...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I cant help the fact that my ex hit me with the broom and the brushy end broke off... She got the house and I got the broomstick...

hopefully not the jagged end.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Well.........

Sometimes this site makes me to want to kill myself. I imagine i'm diabetic so I then go to the Jelly Belly factory in Fairfield CA. I throw myself in one of their large containers of jelly bean goop which forces me to eat my way out ultimately causing shock and then death... Oh and did I mention no one finds me and I get transformed into many little jelly beans for all of the people here to enjoy on Easter.

HMMMM Jelly Beans..........

Edited by lancer1655