Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Guess i jumped the gun on the announcement - I miscarried this weekend. Doctor said we were about 6 weeks :(

AOS

August 30, 2005 - AOS, , AP applications mailed to Chicago Lockbox

September 9, 2005 - NOA's for AOS, AP, (dated Sept. 1)

November 28, 2005 - AOS biometrics - refused EAD biometrics at the same time

December 5, 2005 - AP approved

December 7, 2005 - Infopass appointment for interim EAD

December 12, 2005 - Received EAD card

December 13, 2005 - Received AP

June 14, 2005 - Case Status Inquiry/Tracer

June 19, 2005 - Letter sent to congressman

AOS INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 8, 2006

AOS approved - August 8th, 2006 - hooray - done with USCIS for now!

GREENCARD RECEIVED - August 18, 2006

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Oh no, canadalaura. I am so sorry. All the best for you. Thinking about you.

HUG

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I'm so sorry Laura.....It's a tough thing to go through. Take some time out and spoil yourselves for a while. Make it an extra special Valentines day! (F)

I had another check up this morning and still nothing's moving! We are going ahead anyway and I'm going to be induced Thursday morning. I am going in to hospital Wed night to start the procedure to soften the cervix. I keep getting butterflies when I think about it so I guess I'll spend the next few days psyching myself up for it. Fingers crossed it all goes as planned!

Don't worry Eveline, you'll get there soon. It may all go at once for you instead of over a few weeks. I wish there was an easier way to predict all this, but I guess it's natures way! Hang in there!

AOS

05/26/05: Sent I-485/I-130 & I-765 to Chicago lockbox.

05/27/05: Paperwork received by Douglas!

06/17/05: Check hit bank account.

06/20/05: All 3 NOA's rec'vd! TG!

08/02/05: Biometrics , New Orleans. Pretty uneventful.

08/09/05: EAD Approved!

07/12/06: ......still.........waiting.........

09/26/06: Case Status says interview has been canceled............What interview????

10/23/06: Interview finally scheduled for 12/14/06.

12/14/06: AOS approval pending renewal of Biometrics....Waiting on appt. for ASC!

Will this ever end????

01/17/07: Biometrics scheduled.

02/03/07: Everything complete at our end! Apparently my case file is under somebodys wobbly table leg.

02/27/07: Approval notice finally received by e-mail.....only 641 days!! 1 yr 9 mths!

My little angel, Rachel Erin...born 02/15/07

IM000979.jpg

just so everyone knows what to expect...

every baby born here gets 2 medications right at birth:

1) erythromycin ointment in their eyes... this prevents any infection that may be acquired thru birth... it doesnt hurt, but is a little slimy and makes their vision blurry... you can ask the nurse to wait until you have made eye contact with your baby before he/she puts the ointment in your baby's eyes

What if the child is genetically allergic to erythromycin--could it not cause problems?

(note: I don't know how you'd test for it).

I ask this because my sister actually IS (the exact reverse of the "common" penicillin allergy, as she is NOT allergic to penicllin).

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Well, first of all I have to confess that I have been ‘lurking on this forum’ for a while now. It’s so exciting to know about all the things you guys are going thru. We are also trying for a baby. I stopped my pills early in December, and have been un-protected since then. We have not really been trying though. I started charting my periods and fertile days, and this month was the first time we were consciously aiming for those days. One of my friends recommended Vitex, so I got that and will begin taking it (as soon as it arrives), and other herbal remedies to prep the body for procreation. I am going to get that ovulation kit thingie, to monitor my lutheal phase. Eat healthy, drink water, doing lots of laundry…. Wish me luck girls.

Our visa Journey ~~~~ 226 days

Removing Conditions on ~~~ May 2008

Our first anniversary ~~~ November 12, 2006

Timeline

Enjoy the ride Ana... ;):lol: (Pun intended)

Hope it happens quickly for you....just keep trying. Also a good time to start taking Folic Acid too! If it does happen quickly then you have a headstart on a healthy baby!! Good luck! Fingers crossed! :thumbs:

AOS

09/26/06: Case Status says interview has been canceled............What interview????

12/14/06: AOS approval pending renewal of Biometrics....Waiting on appt. for ASC!

Will this ever end????

02/03/07: Everything complete at our end! Apparently my case file is under somebodys wobbly table leg.

02/27/07: Approval notice finally received by e-mail.....only 641 days!! 1 yr 9 mths!

IM000979.jpg

Timeline

@Irisheyes: How exciting is that? I'm getting butterflies just by thinking about having a baby. I guess I'd be just like you if I knew the day I have the baby. I wish you alllll the best in this world and a happy and healthy arrival of your baby boy (or was it a girl??? I'm confused..ahhh preggobrains). I'll be thinking about you on Thursday.

@Rob&Ana (I guess you are Ana :lol: ). Good luck on making a baby. Hope you have a great time trying for it...maybe it won't take to long either.

Edited by Eveline

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Thanks guys!!

Actually I bought pre-natal vitamins, contain folic acid and vitamin B, and all other kinds of vitamins. It said that it would help women trying to conceive and also you can keep taking them after you get pregnant cause they are good for the baby also. I’m definitely excited.

You girls are SO close to having that baby!!! Good luck, hope you have happy and painless deliveries!!

Our visa Journey ~~~~ 226 days

Removing Conditions on ~~~ May 2008

Our first anniversary ~~~ November 12, 2006

Timeline

IRISHEYES: I'm wishing you all the best for tomorrow. Hope you are checking by here today one more time before your new family member arrives. Have a great day tomorrow (as great as can be, huh?) and enjoy it....

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Timeline

Thanks Eveline...I go in this evening to get everything started. I'm not sure if they will start tonight or the morning. At the moment I am wavering between calm confidence and sheer panic. I guess I'll just have to go and get through it all as best I can. Can't wait to meet our little girl, I'll just keep the end result in mind!

I'll be back on as soon as I can to update. Good luck to you and Nizzy too! I hope it happens for you both very soon. (F)

AOS

Will this ever end????

IM000979.jpg

just so everyone knows what to expect...

every baby born here gets 2 medications right at birth:

1) erythromycin ointment in their eyes... this prevents any infection that may be acquired thru birth... it doesnt hurt, but is a little slimy and makes their vision blurry... you can ask the nurse to wait until you have made eye contact with your baby before he/she puts the ointment in your baby's eyes

What if the child is genetically allergic to erythromycin--could it not cause problems?

(note: I don't know how you'd test for it).

I ask this because my sister actually IS (the exact reverse of the "common" penicillin allergy, as she is NOT allergic to penicllin).

unless there is something that i am not aware of, the human body needs to be exposed to an allergen at least once before the body can recognize it as an allergen... so, for example... my daughter had recurring ear infections... we have a family history of penicillin allergies (both my parents, etc... but it has skipped me)... she was able to take penicillin-based antibiotics for her first few ear infections... but when she was about 9 months, she had a shot in the doctors office of ampicillin... within 20 mins, she was covered head to toe with a bright red rash and started showing signs of a swelling airway... so, of course, benadryl... anyway, the body has to be exposed to recognize something as an allergen...

ive never seen any reaction to this ointment, and its a requirement by law to be given... some stds can actually cause blindness if not propholactly treated before infection sets in

Thanks Eveline...I go in this evening to get everything started. I'm not sure if they will start tonight or the morning. At the moment I am wavering between calm confidence and sheer panic. I guess I'll just have to go and get through it all as best I can. Can't wait to meet our little girl, I'll just keep the end result in mind!

I'll be back on as soon as I can to update. Good luck to you and Nizzy too! I hope it happens for you both very soon. (F)

im sure that i have missed you, but just wanted to wish you the best of luck and cant wait to see pics!!!!!

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

Thanks guys!!

Actually I bought pre-natal vitamins, contain folic acid and vitamin B, and all other kinds of vitamins. It said that it would help women trying to conceive and also you can keep taking them after you get pregnant cause they are good for the baby also. I’m definitely excited.

You girls are SO close to having that baby!!! Good luck, hope you have happy and painless deliveries!!

sounds like you are doing everything you can to make for wonderfully fertile grounds!!!

another thing to check for is to see if your prenatal has DHA or omega 3 fatty acids...

this is just an example... this brand is made from plant extracts... but you can get pills of omega 3 that are made from fish oil as well...

best of luck and let us know when you succeed!

tony_1.gif

well, an update here...

my sugars have still been a little high, so the doc doubled my glyburide... which resulted in a bottoming-out yesterday while at work... so then it was having to keep snacking and trying to get my blood sugars back up...

today we went back down a little on the dose, but not all the way back to where i was... im hoping that this means that my body will react well enough to the medication that i will not have to go on insulin...

tony_1.gif

I am so sorry Canadalaura. I know how disappointed you and your husband must be.

I had some bleeding last night and went to the doctor this morning. She said everything is fine. But I was very nervous beforehand. I am only 13 weeks. I shed more than a few tears last night. But my husband was so supportive. This morning I saw the baby moving all the time. S/he is fine.

Good luck Irisheyes, I will be thinking about you this morning.

Good luck to all those trying.

K-1 Journey

3/09/06 K-1 petition sent to Vermont

3/22/06 NOA1 received

4/17/06 NOA2 Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/21/06 NVC received/ Sent to Paris

5/06 returned to NVC, je ne sais pas pour quoi

7/6/06 IMBRA RFE

7/11/06 RFE received at VSC

8/18/06 NOA 2 Reapproved!!!!!!

9/12/06 Packet 3 arrived

9/22/06 Packet 3 sent

10/28/06 Packet 4

11/29/06 Interview/ APPROVED!!!!!

12/05/06 US arrival JFK POE

AOS/EAD Journey

12/19/06 SSN applied for

1/20/07 SSN card received in mail

1/23/07 Civil Ceremony

4/3/07 I-485 and I-765 sent

4/11/07 NOA1 received

6/15/2007 EAD production of card

6/24/2007 EAD received

6/27/2007 AOS approved!!!!

7/2/2007 Green Card Received!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/14/07 Baby Arrives 7:44pm

11/03/07 "It's a Family Affair" wedding

I-751

4/28/09 mailed to Vermont

5/11/09 receipt letter, I-751 received by VSC

6/12/09 biometrics Baltimore

8/4/09 approval letter

8/11/09 email, card will be sent within 30 days