Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

@nizzy..

we couldnt get ours the same day we saw it cuz we didnt had enough money with us and our atm card was at home and when we went back to next day to get it it was on clearance.. lucky us :thumbs: haha

@tracy..

yeah i havent been "here" in a while.. i am mostly in the german section.. if i am online.. we had a pretty tough month.. i m/s about 2 weeks ago... dunno for sure when though.. long story.. :(

@evi..

yeah we love ours!! damion wouldnt sleep nights and since we bought it he falls a sleep faster and when he wakes up he just plays with it for hours sometimes.. the only "bad" thing about it is that the songs are to short and it turns itself off after 10 min.. but damion turns it back on.. lol :thumbs: the first time the batteries died i thought i broke that thing cuz the songs lasted only 5 sec.. LMAO :blush:

R.I.P. Diana 1982 - 28.08.2008

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

December 2oo7 - received 1o year GC!!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Joel'sWife: I think I am being a bit slow but what is m/s?

I thought m/s was morning sickness. But I assume she meant m/c. :(

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

m/s is morning sickness.

m/s is morning sickness ... why would you assume I meant m/c when the subject was clearly about morning sickness??? Not trying to be rude but i don't want people thinking about something that I'm not talking about. i would hate for someone reading this to freak out.

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

Timeline

It could be round ligament stretching. This usually starts around 20 weeks or so but can occur sooner. I actually started getting it this week (on my right side) and went to the DR because of it. Didn't they tell you what it could be? Look on google and do a search for round ligament stretching and read what it says - then you can compare your symptoms and see if it perhaps, is that.

If you don't feel your baby moving as much, try drinking a glass of orange juice. This usually gets them moving!

Gosh, I feel for you since you are barely 26 weeks - wait til you get even further along! Oops, i shouldn't have said that! :innocent: Do you have a body pillow? those really work at making you more comfortable when sleeping! :) For back pain, get back massages! I hope you get some sort of relief.

I am really getting frustrated :crying:

Baby boy is killing my right side - I'm not sure if one of his feet are positioned on that side but NOTHING relieves the pain, I'm literally hunched over when walking. When he moves it feels even worse. I had to go to L/D early this morning because he wasn't moving like normal but as soon as they hooked me to the monitors he wants to be training for the Olympics, kicking and moving and whatnot. They gave me one Vicodin (which worked like a dream) and they told me to follow up with Tylenol (650mg every 4-6 hours)...that does not work. My friend recommended ice on the spot to see if that would make him uncomfortable (and he moved - temporarily). I need some serious RELIEF. On top of that my damn tailbone hurts too :crying: I'm wondering if this is a long baby (I'm 5'1 and he's 6'3).

Anyone been thru any of these symptoms during pregnancy? If so, what did you do?

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

Removal of Conditions:

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Timeline

This didn't work with my second either. It worked for my first though. My second was due feb 16th, 2001 and i had her feb 24th.

I was told to run up and down the stairs for like 15 minutes. i did it and went into labor at 2am that same night! LOL

BIG SIGH!!!

I feel like I have been pregnant for friggin EVER!!

Twice been to the hospital for false labor...but they were regular contractions :(

I have tried primrose oil, blue cohosh tea (yuk), laundry, and walking....

I am 2cm though, but with back aches, insomnia, night sweats, and heartburn.

I went to Scalini's Italian Restaurant...they have this supposed eggplant parmigiana meal or whatever

that has a claim to induce labor in 9th month desperate pregnosaurus women like myself. It's supposed to

start labor in no later that 48 hrs....we'll see!!! Why does it seem like boys are more stubborn than girls inutero?

current mood: desperate but hopeful

Oh, and Congrats to all the new moms to be.

I ran stairs, drove bumpy roads, had sex, drank raspberry leaf tea and ate some eggplant. I was induced at 41 weeks. Doesn't always work. Baby is ready when it's ready. Good luck.

036.jpg

Timeline:

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

Removal of Conditions:

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

As far as I know Joel's Wife miscarried so she did mean miscarriage with m/s (i'm sure she meant m/c instead).

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Timeline

Oh gosh, I'm an idiot - sorry! I usually use m/s for morning sickness and thought you meant me! I now see what you are talking about. Oh gosh, I apologize! :blush:

I just saw that. i thought she was talking about my post because i say m/s. I just posted back to her because I can't edit my post.

As far as I know Joel's Wife miscarried so she did mean miscarriage with m/s (i'm sure she meant m/c instead).

036.jpg

Timeline:

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

Removal of Conditions:

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
m/s is morning sickness.

m/s is morning sickness ... why would you assume I meant m/c when the subject was clearly about morning sickness??? Not trying to be rude but i don't want people thinking about something that I'm not talking about. i would hate for someone reading this to freak out.

Okay I got it now Magnolia...I was so confused...

Joel'sWife: I am so sorry...I hope you are doing well!

Edited by Nizzy

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Just checking in, hope everyone's doing okay :D This is my third pregnancy, and I had never started to get a belly before 5 months before, but this time, my belly has just popped out, not a lot, but I have a teen belly and my upper abs are already expanding- the weirdest part is I'm not nearly as heavy as I was the last two times I was pregnant, so I'm feeling super self conscious lol

When did everyone else start to show? Also when did you start feeling your baby move if you've had more than 2 kids already? Thanks ladies ;) Loads of luck and happiness to you all!

I-130 Filed - Sept. 15, 2006

129-F Filed - Oct. 27, 2006

I-130/129F Approved - Jan. 10, 2007

K3/K4 Visas Approved - May 4, 2007

~~~~Hubby and Son PoE Newark - May 27, 2007~~~~

EAD filed for Hubby - June 6, 2007

EAD NOA for Hubby - June 13, 2007

AoS filed for Hubby and Son - June 15, 2007

EAD for Hubby APPROVED! WOW!!!!!! - July 19, 2007

AoS Interview for Hubby and Son in Philadelphia - Friday, September 14, 2007 - APPROVED!

10 Year Green Cards Received!!!! - October 12, 2007

Done until naturalization!

m_7dc3c15c2e1d0eafb3d8770777862202.gif

thanks evi..!! :thumbs:

sorry i wrote to fast.. :blush:

R.I.P. Diana 1982 - 28.08.2008

<3 WE MISS YOU <3

December 2oo7 - received 1o year GC!!

Think before we type is always my motto! Sorry to hear about the M/C, take care of yoursef Joels wife.

I am 22 weeks on wednesday and i am showing like a #######!

K1

September 15 - 2005: NOA1

October: Waiting

November: Waiting

December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quote:On top of that my damn tailbone hurts too :crying: I'm wondering if this is a long baby (I'm 5'1 and he's 6'3). Quote:

Thats to weired my tail bone is killing me also, i am 21 weeks and 2 days, my tail bone has been hurting me for a while. My stomach was hurting so bad yesterday that i had to take tylanol, i think its all the stretching with me through.

Thank you Stina

My tail bone has been hurting so damn bad - the doctors keep saying it was pregnancy related but I finally got someone with sense on the line and she mentioned that she thought it was a cyst. I went to ER last night and come to find out it was *relief* so they drained it and I feel so much better now. My husband said that he felt a bump on the tailbone, which we told doctors. The process of getting it removed hurt like hell but the pain is finally gone.

Hey Jonesie, sorry to hear ur going thru this, but if it makes u feel any better when I was pregnant at about 5 months my daughter was already turned down and rested right on my pubic bone..walking, standing was like pulling teeth. It was soooo painful couldn't wait to give birth..miserable :yes: Don't get scared or anything, I actually gave birth 5 weeks early and it was the happiest day..to this day I still feel a little weakness of the bone. She weighed enough so she wasn't classifed as preemie. But the pain unexplainable. Hope this goes away soon for u

Kimmy

Thank you Kimmy. My friend said she went thru the same thing. I pray that there are no other complications and the next 90-something days are smooth. Your daughter is beautiful (L)

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I dealt with that early on in the pregnancy, I was given Vicodin for that pain (which I rarely take).

I am so ready to bring baby boy into this world. I know things may get worse but the closer we get to the date reassures me that he will be here that much sooner.

It could be round ligament stretching. This usually starts around 20 weeks or so but can occur sooner. I actually started getting it this week (on my right side) and went to the DR because of it. Didn't they tell you what it could be? Look on google and do a search for round ligament stretching and read what it says - then you can compare your symptoms and see if it perhaps, is that.

If you don't feel your baby moving as much, try drinking a glass of orange juice. This usually gets them moving!

Gosh, I feel for you since you are barely 26 weeks - wait til you get even further along! Oops, i shouldn't have said that! :innocent: Do you have a body pillow? those really work at making you more comfortable when sleeping! :) For back pain, get back massages! I hope you get some sort of relief.

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hello girls!

Well... congratulations to all mommy's to be and the ones that already had their babies. I have been away for a while (mostly since I took that new job) and our baby plans are kind of on hold for now. First because the new job is demanding a lot of me, and second because I was diagnosed with fybromas...thank God they do not need surgery (I had some removed already about 4 years ago). The doctor needs to run some more imaging tests to see if my tubes are blocked or if there are any more inside my uterus (my walls were too thick to see on a regular ultrasound). I was outside the country for 3 weeks, but luckily I will be in town until november now, so I will be able to get on with all the tests and find out soon what's the deal with the baby factory... I wont lose hope... I want to think it's just another bump in the road... and if the outcome is bad... then there's always adoption...We have loads of love to give... either if it's our baby or if it's an adopted one...

But back to topic... congrats to all... and share the baby dust!!

Ana

Our visa Journey ~~~~ 226 days

Removing Conditions on ~~~ May 2008

Our first anniversary ~~~ November 12, 2006