loveaboo

Concern Filipina

120 posts in this topic

The highlighted sentence is pure nonsense. You are obligated to retribute if you have been insulted and attacked. Did Gabriela Silang, my fellow Ilocana, just sleep on her couch when the treacherous colonists were rampaging Northern Luzon with their atrocious acts? No, sir! For only a wimp or a woman who talks or writes a lot, but without any real action, would refuse to fight back. So, I suggest that you get armed and ready and cut down on your essays as it's getting to be boring and monotonous! :thumbs:

Obligated???? :wow:

I simply can not agree that anyone is obligated to escalate a confrontation...

The earth would be a radioactive wasteland by now it everyone believed this...

-P

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The highlighted sentence is pure nonsense. You are obligated to retribute if you have been insulted and attacked. Did Gabriela Silang, my fellow Ilocana, just sleep on her couch when the treacherous colonists were rampaging Northern Luzon with their atrocious acts? No, sir! For only a wimp or a woman who talks or writes a lot, but without any real action, would refuse to fight back. So, I suggest that you get armed and ready and cut down on your essays as it's getting to be boring and monotonous! :thumbs:

Obligated???? :wow:

I simply can not agree that anyone is obligated to escalate a confrontation...

The earth would be a radioactive wasteland by now it everyone believed this...

-P

:thumbs: and this is just a public forum, where anyone can make an anonymous comment.... :whistle:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

All i know is no one here in vj knows who you really are as a person except yourself. I believe, we are equally created by God, so i find it useless comparing each other. I believe that vj is for sharing and helping each other and lastly, I believe that vj was a nice website to hang out when nobody's attacking each other, i don't find it entertaining at all. Why can't we just busy our selves answering queries related to getting that "visa" instead of trying to prove that we are better than the other?hmmmmmnnn frustrating.

To my fellow filipinas,

I know you don't know me...I'm a newbie here in VJ. I've only signed up last week. Though even before my fiance and I decided to start the visa process, I have been frequently browsing the VJ website, especially the Philippines Regional Forum.

I just want to raise some concerns based on my observations and what I've read since I've learned about this website. And I'm sure what I'm going to say will raise brows of many of you. And you will criticize me for meddling and for being mahadera (sorry, I don't know the english word for that). But I think it would be better if this will come from a concern filipina, rather than from an insulting person from other nationality...

Anyways, here it goes:

I've noticed that filipinas have 5 ways of responding to insults/attacks to filipinas in general:

1. Dedma/No reaction

2. Raising your own chair/Justifying that you're different from others.

3. Saying to those people insulting us what they want to hear/giving them the satisfaction

4. Insulting/Attacking back.

5. Responding nicely

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

There are some old quotes that also apply here. Why old quotes? Because some things do not change over time and the old quotes tell it all.

"Two wrongs do not make a right."

"Never argue with an idiot because spectators cannot tell which is which."

"People who fight fire with fire usually end up with ashes."

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree Lucy :thumbs:

All i know is no one here in vj knows who you really are as a person except yourself. I believe, we are equally created by God, so i find it useless comparing each other. I believe that vj is for sharing and helping each other and lastly, I believe that vj was a nice website to hang out when nobody's attacking each other, i don't find it entertaining at all. Why can't we just busy our selves answering queries related to getting that "visa" instead of trying to prove that we are better than the other?hmmmmmnnn frustrating.

To my fellow filipinas,

I know you don't know me...I'm a newbie here in VJ. I've only signed up last week. Though even before my fiance and I decided to start the visa process, I have been frequently browsing the VJ website, especially the Philippines Regional Forum.

I just want to raise some concerns based on my observations and what I've read since I've learned about this website. And I'm sure what I'm going to say will raise brows of many of you. And you will criticize me for meddling and for being mahadera (sorry, I don't know the english word for that). But I think it would be better if this will come from a concern filipina, rather than from an insulting person from other nationality...

Anyways, here it goes:

I've noticed that filipinas have 5 ways of responding to insults/attacks to filipinas in general:

1. Dedma/No reaction

2. Raising your own chair/Justifying that you're different from others.

3. Saying to those people insulting us what they want to hear/giving them the satisfaction

4. Insulting/Attacking back.

5. Responding nicely

AOS Process

2010-12-30------------Sent I-485, I-765, & I-131

2011-01-10------------Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, & AP

2011-01-18------------Biometrics letter received

2011-02-07------------Case transferred to CSC

2011-02-10------------Biometrics in Detroit

2011-02-28------------Permanent Resident Card Production Ordered

2011-03-07------------Green Card and Welcome Letter received

7zglumjya7rwu.png

Filed: Timeline

Don't shy away ladies! This has been a long time in coming. But, do keep your atttacks short, quick, and witty. Long essays either get glossed over, or worse, picked apart. :star:

And smile, as you turn the knife. A good jest lets your victim know it's nothing personal, unless they want it to be! :jest:

Edited by Mister_Bill

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am USC and i have noticed some ppl that post degrading comments about filippinas too and i would like to say that i am one who has respect for the philippine culture and i admire their respect for family and the kindness they show. I'ts a wonderful thing for children to show their respect for elders when they come to you and touch their forehead to the back of your hand. When I am in the Phils, I do the same custom to the elders there to show them my respect too. In my opinion there are only a small percentage of men who truly deserve to have a filipina wife. And to answer your question, some ppl are simply jelouse of filipinas and their hypocracy and ignorance should be ignored.

kudus to u mah friend...i simply appreciate ur attitude towards us,in reference to ur last sentence abt ignoring those hypocrites and ignorants...i agree with u but sometimes we have to set the records straight..thats all im sayin...setting the record straight...we sometimes have to answer posts that are degrading so others can see the other side of the coin.lots of people read posts...actually different race and nationalities as u well know and if we wont tell our side and they will just see the things (negative things about us) then they will just think thats how filipinas are i.e.scammers,husband hunters,etc..and u know as uve been here u saw how we are truly and personally i dnt like the attacks at us ...as ive said earlier..there's time for everything ..even the time for talking back.again thank you for seeing us the way u do

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I respect your choices of responding to attacks. But I want to remind you that it's alright to fight back if someone picks a fight as long as you're not dragging yourself into the mud. Also, as much as possible, avoid insulting/attacking people while responding to attacks since that will make you no better than the person attacking/insulting you.

Atta girl, Linda! As Crisostomo Ibarra of Noli Me Tangere fame said, "I do not see why I have to lower my head when I can raise it, to give it over to my enemies when I can humble them". :thumbs:

Don't shy away ladies! This has been a long time in coming. But, do keep your atttacks short, quick, and witty. Long essays either get glossed over, or worse, picked apart. :star:

And smile, as you turn the knife. A good jest lets your victim know it's nothing personal, unless they want it to be! :jest:

Mister Bill....you always love to watch the show.... :P

~Chinook

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree with this,theres no point of making an intelligent conversations with an idiot...Its better to just ignore with it and spend your energy to something very useful like helping other people of different nationalities not just pinay and that makes more sense.

Like what i have said we have our moderators here.

And to answer your question, some ppl are simply jelouse of filipinas and their hypocracy and ignorance should be ignored

Yes,just simply ignore cuz they are JEALOUS to see approvals of many filipinos almost every week,we hear good news.

October 26, 2009 >AOS package sent thru USPS priority mail (day1)

October 29, 2009 >Item delivered Chicago IL, 60680 (Recieved Date) (day4)

November 3, 2009 >Notice date for I-485, I-131, I-765 (NOA's) (day9)

November 6, 2009 >Recieved in the Mail (day12)

November 6, 2009 >Touched (day12)

November 6, 2009 >Notice date for biometrics letter (day12)

November 26, 2009 >Biometrics letter recieved (Appointment date: Nov.27) (day32)

November 27, 2009 >Biometrics Appointment Done (day33)

November 27, 2009 >Touched :D(day33)

December 16, 2009 >Touched EAD "Card Production Ordered" (day53)

December 16, 2009 >Touched AP (day53)

December 17, 2009 >Touched EAD (day54)

December 17, 2009 >Touched AP (day54)

December 18, 2009 >Touched AP (day55)

December 21, 2009 >Recieved Advanced parole in the mail (day58)

December 21, 2009 >Touched EAD"Card production ordered" (day58)

February 04, 2010 > Interview @ 12:30 pm,done and approved (day103)

February 11, 2010 > Welcome Letter Aarrived

February 16, 2010 > GC Recieved

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

This has happened many times in the past. I remember last year there was another thread similar to this and it was just PINAY Wife that stood galantly ala Gabriela Silang against the enemies. Tumba silang lahat sa kanya and where was I in all of this eto late na naman I'm just starting to read the thread ayun sinara na. To be honest the last one with Pinay Wife was nasty we were lambasted like crazy nakakainit ng dugo. The recent thread that was closed was nothing compare to it.

So to all the filipinas be vigilant and do not start a generalization that will somewhat offend others kahit na talaga namang iba ang mga pinay pinapatay sa alaga ang mga asawa except for that most hated filipina d2 sa VJ yung si Mrs Hunt ba yon?????

I had a productive day as usual, busy bee at the office, look after my king (hubby) and my prince (barney) and VJ last to check to know if RonMay had her biometrics...

I agree with this,theres no point of making an intelligent conversations with an idiot...Its better to just ignore with it and spend your energy to something very useful like helping other people of different nationalities not just pinay and that makes more sense.

Like what i have said we have our moderators here.

And to answer your question, some ppl are simply jelouse of filipinas and their hypocracy and ignorance should be ignored

Yes,just simply ignore cuz they are JEALOUS to see approvals of many filipinos almost every week,we hear good news.

Arrival in the US 02-22-07

Married 04-05-07

Filed AOS/EAD 04-25-07 (priority mail)

Received at Chicago lockbox 04-28-07

Check encashed 05-02-07

Received biometrics letter 05-10-07

Biometrics sked 06-1-07 @ Charlotte, NC

Transferred to CSC 06-01-07

CRIS email confirming transfer to CSC 06-08-07

Touched 06-10-07 (Someone is working on a sunday)

EAD approval 7-9 (CRIS email received 7-14)

AOS 1st touched 7-17 pm since transfer to CSC

AOS 2nd touched 7-18 am

AOS 3rd touched 7-19 around 9am then around 12:48 CRIS email came AOS card prodution!

AOS 4th touched 7-20 9:27am Welcome letter

AOS welcome letter in the mail 7/21

EAD card received 7/21

Green card received 7/26

Immigration free till 7/18/09

I-751

Sent application 04-18-09

Check cashed on 04-22-09

Received on 05-05-09

Received Bio Sked 05-14-09

Bio Schedule 06-01-09

And then the wait.....

*** ps didn't apply for SS id or driver's permit not until 8 days before my I-94 expired and was told to wait for my EAD or greencard which ever comes first huh!

*** apply for SSS, driver's license passed 7/23

Malditang Pinay

www.maldita12.blogspot.com

Filed: Timeline

Who cares what anyone think or say about yourself.....

as long you are comfortable with yourself and proud of what you are....

Ignorance and racism goes hand in hand.....there is no point in arguing with ignorance.

Teach them, instruct them and maybe.... just maybe you may elevate them outside of their level of ignorance.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.