alienlovechild

OMG!!!! I AM PREGGY!

33 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just would like to share our joy....My God! I can't still believe it....I am pregnant! :dance::star:

This morning I made my home pregnancy test after 2 days delay and it came out positive. At first I was hesitant to do it because it might just come out negative (the usual result from the last few months) then followed by disappointments. Me and my hubby were very much happy about it because we waited these for months. We even thought before that we could not make it in a natural way and that we will resort to some expensive process/procedures. But no, God did not allow it to happen and He blessed us. It has not totally sink in to me yet that I am bringing with me now our lovechild.

Two weeks ago, I experienced a sudden abdominal pain--mid epigastric pain and with dry heaves. I suspected it was some kind of ulcer. I was even admitted to the hospital in ED for that pain. I was diagnosed of gastritis and UTI. The nurse asked me if I suspected of pregnancy but I didn't have any idea yet that time. One thing that somehow bothers me because one of the prescribed meds was ranitidine (Zantac), which is contraindicated in pregnancy. My hubby was very positive at that time that I was on my family way because she noticed something odds on me. After I was admitted to the hospital, I had weird cravings of white bread (freshly baked bread) and white crackers. So it turned out, my hubby was right with his suspicion.

For now, we're just hoping that this will progress a healthy pregnancy and our baby will not be affected of the meds I took. Anyway, I will be seeing my OBGYNE on Monday.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Congratulations!

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline

:dance::dance::dance:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

i love another preggy good news, congratulations :dance:

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Timeline
Congratulations!

Awww Congratulations! :dance::star::star::star::star::star:(F)

May you have a healthy and safe pregnancy!

:dance::dance::dance:

i love another preggy good news, congratulations :dance:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS!

Congrats for you both!!! :dance:

Thank you.

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS :dance: I HOPE U HAVE A SAFE N HAPPY PREGNANCY..... :yes:

PINOY And We know that GOD causes all things to work together for good to those who love GOD, to those who are called according to HIS purpose Romans 8:28

PINAY WE can do everything through HIM who gives US strength Philippians 4:13

That's wonderful!!! Congratulations! :dance::dancing:

K-1 timeline

Sent I-129f Dec. 29, 2008

Received NOA Jan. 10, 2009

NOA2 email sent April 16, 2009, APPROVED

Interview in Vancouver, June 23, 2009 APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding, September 19, 2009, South Carolina!!

AOS

Mailed package to Chicago, Oct. 22, 2009

NOA hard copies Nov. 3, 2009

RFE Nov. 17, 2009

Finally mailed back RFE December 15, 2009

Case transferred to CSC January 7th 2010girlfreuya.gif

EAD and AP Approved, cards sent January 8th, 2010!!

AOS approved February 9th 2010 smiley-happy093.gif

Welcome letter and GC received February 16th, 2010

Done with USCIS until 11/08/11

ROC

Sent 1-751 to Vermont Service Center November 18th 2011

NOA November 23, 2011

Biometrics December 23, 2011

RFE Dated Aug. 17; received Aug. 20th

mailed off RFE end of Oct.

Received Email stating card has been ordered Dec. 4

Received Email stating card should arrive within seven days; Dec 6

GLITTER.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!! WELCOME TO THE CLUB :)

Evelyn

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

Wow! You're so blessed! Congratulations!!!

Feb 07 - met my Dream Guy

Jun 08 - arrived in the US

Jul 08 - ♥♥♥ WEDDING DAY ♥♥♥

Jul 09 - Temp GC received

Mar 12 - 10 yr GC received

Aug 13 - Naturalized

Filed: Timeline
I just would like to share our joy....My God! I can't still believe it....I am pregnant! :dance::star:

This morning I made my home pregnancy test after 2 days delay and it came out positive. At first I was hesitant to do it because it might just come out negative (the usual result from the last few months) then followed by disappointments. Me and my hubby were very much happy about it because we waited these for months. We even thought before that we could not make it in a natural way and that we will resort to some expensive process/procedures. But no, God did not allow it to happen and He blessed us. It has not totally sink in to me yet that I am bringing with me now our lovechild.

Two weeks ago, I experienced a sudden abdominal pain--mid epigastric pain and with dry heaves. I suspected it was some kind of ulcer. I was even admitted to the hospital in ED for that pain. I was diagnosed of gastritis and UTI. The nurse asked me if I suspected of pregnancy but I didn't have any idea yet that time. One thing that somehow bothers me because one of the prescribed meds was ranitidine (Zantac), which is contraindicated in pregnancy. My hubby was very positive at that time that I was on my family way because she noticed something odds on me. After I was admitted to the hospital, I had weird cravings of white bread (freshly baked bread) and white crackers. So it turned out, my hubby was right with his suspicion.

For now, we're just hoping that this will progress a healthy pregnancy and our baby will not be affected of the meds I took. Anyway, I will be seeing my OBGYNE on Monday.

congrats!!!!.... :)

regarding the meds, my sister took a lot of zantac during her pregnancy because she thought at first that she has an ulcer but it turned out she's pregnant.. her baby was healthy..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

i'm so used to alc posting (the guy) that when i saw this thread, i was like #######? :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS :dance: I HOPE U HAVE A SAFE N HAPPY PREGNANCY..... :yes:

That's wonderful!!! Congratulations! :dance::dancing:

Thanks guys...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! WELCOME TO THE CLUB :)

Evelyn

Thank you...You look great on your pic...sexy preggy.

Wow! You're so blessed! Congratulations!!!

Thanks.

congrats!!!!.... :)

regarding the meds, my sister took a lot of zantac during her pregnancy because she thought at first that she has an ulcer but it turned out she's pregnant.. her baby was healthy..

Thanks for sharing the experience of your sis. It's a big relief on my part. I hope that is also true to me.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

i'm so used to alc posting (the guy) that when i saw this thread, i was like #######? :lol:

Hi Charles! Nice meeting you...it's me Lalai.

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Filed: Timeline

David is pregnant?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.