spokaneblueyes

Embassy denail of visa

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
It didnt happen! try reading her postings and stop being attached to a PERSONA ID.

you are so close to the situation you belive this BS. if a person is deneid. it wont happen like how she

is saying. how many of you DENEID people got it resolved in 2 days.

and how many DENIED people were able to get a field invesigation in those same 2 days . think hard before you speak!

the OP has not been back . typical trollness. I dont regret nothign I said. I speaking how I see it.

again your too close to the situation you belive everything.

the point of lying and making upsituations is to milk attention or possible screw with your emotions.

its working - you all rather take this as gospel.

Shon, take a pill! IF it's a lie no one here is losing sleep over it. IF it's true it's sad. It's possible things happened the way she said. Not all embassies are the same. Just calm down ya ukhti.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Shon you do this all the time, go off on people based on little facts. To echo what others have said, WHO CARES if she is lying? maybe someone down the road could read this thread and get some info. and maybe she ISNT lying. You dont know everything, none of us do. thats why we share information. If you cant contribute to a thread in a reasonable constructive way then DONT CONTRIBUTE at all. But its ironic that you go crazy like this because I have seen you FREAK OUT if someone even suggests anything negative to you about yourself or your case. You've been on both sides so it still surprises me when you are SO hard and judgemental on others. come on! lighten up!

and to the OP, I hope things work out. Try to get more facts/info and then see where you are on it.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

there is nothing she gains by lying and nothing you gain by making her feel bad about it. when i joined this site, i had the sense that it was to SUPPORT other people, no matter how crazy or stupid their questions/situations were.... i still feel like there are a great number of people here that genuinely want to help others and who genuinely need help, but lately there has been so much bickering and name-calling that it just makes me sad to read a lot of the posts. i am very new to this site, and i'll probably get slammed for being a newbie and having no clue what's going on, but i feel like its important to stick together and support each other, especially all of us going through the ME/NA. we will have to deal with some stuff (or not, i guess it depends) that people coming from europe or other parts of the world will not... crazy requests from the embassies, untraditional procedures, etc. so it's not our job to point a finger and say YOU'RE LYING, IT DOESN't HAPPEN THAT WAY.... who knows?? maybe it does. and if we can't count on the people here to help us out when we have no clue what's going on, there aren't a whole lot of other places to turn... i know that this is one of the only place that i have to go to for advice and supporti guess in the end all i wanted to say is people deserve a certain amount of respect and if you don't like what they have to say, don't feel obligated to respond... just my opinion :D also, i would like to add to the OP, i hope that everything works out and i'm sure it will in the end... good luck!

Edited by hollyw

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

spokaneblueyes, I see you down there reading the thread. Could you please add more about your situation? Most of us are rather easy going here. Hope things are improving for you (F)

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I am not milking anythink hope you are not such an ### to you wife or husband. I was told it was denied at the interview and then told two days later it was pending. I was just here looking for anyone that might be having the same problem. As for you posting I hope the hell you are not a ### to everyone on this web site. Everyone eles here has giving me word so of help all but you. This the truth and the embassy can do anything they want to you. The only reason they are investigation is because I send a nasty email to the embassy in Rome who approved our I 130. And Rome sent it to tunis. They now know the messed up in the interview and are back tracking. The did send out some one to interview my husbands family in Tunis. And now all I get it that it is pending with no time line and very little hope that I will get an answer. So Mr. Troll if you cant help me the please keep your mouth shut.

I was told it was denied at the interview and then told two days later it was pending.

this sentance jumped out at me... is it possible it was REFUSED vs DENIED? there is a vast difference and when I was a n00bie I thought my 221(g) was a denial. The only thing that really confuses me is why the consulate would send someone out to interview family members after a DENIAL? Sounds like a redundancy. The fact that its now pending still leads me to believe it was just a soft refusal pending more info. Also, you do not get put under review for a *nasty email*. Or at least I have never seen that and i have sent QUITE a few!!!

i hope it all works out for u

Edited by lal_brandow

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Well I am glad you didn't get scared away!

All Embassies process differently especially the Middle East and North African Embassies. We really don't have too much information on how Tunis processes. From what I read you and veiledprincesslayla are the only ones giving any kind of information on Tunis which will be vaulable to other people who may process through there in the future..

Good Luck!

Note: I guess Shon as processed through Tunis before therefore she knows????

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

i was told by the head conculer that it was denied and would be sent back to the USA. And when i bushed him for why he got angery and told me he would also no request that the I 130 be revoked. I really dont understand why the send someone out to interview my husbands ants and uncles. The ask alot of question about my husband. They where at the house for like 2 hours and the person did tell them he was form the embassy. I think this hole thing is out of the normal.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
I've fallen victim to reactivity too many times on this board, and I'm not doing it again. I want to say level-headedly and calmly that these threads DO have the potential to remain beneficial to all those entering into and moving through this grueling process. However, the controversy is HUGE turn-off. I have gotten to the point where I almost always find myself hesitant to post ANYTHING but my daily drivel because of situations like this.

I remember many times even before I started this process that I was overwhelmed and confused. I'm not a lawyer, I never studied immigration law, I just followed the instructions and sent the paper, and did do some reading, ok a lot of reading, but until you're standing in it knee deep, it doesn't always make much sense. When Mohammed read his 221g to me I was devastated and extremely confused. You can go back and search that thread and see where I was flat out lost. Remember Mohammed went to the stupid consulate 3 TIMES for his "interview"? The first time he forgot his receipt, the second time the stupid woman behind the counter told him he was finished and would get his visa in 2 weeks and sent him home, the 3rd time he actually got an intervew. I don't think this is exactly "protocol" either. Also, the beneficiaries in the ME/NA are for the most part not familiar with American style bureaucracy. They have never had to deal with it. It's terribly confusing. Toss in a bit of a language barrier trying to relay heavily bureaucratic information back and forth between petitioner and beneficiary tempered with the high emotion and stress via lousy phone lines or internet connections... PEOPLE GET CONFUSED.

Facts are this... people come here for information and support. Such personal judgements, in my opinion. do not belong here. I think we need to start a "I feel b*tchy" thread and go there specifically for the purpose of raging and flaming about things we see on other posts and leave it THERE, not in a place where people are seeking information.

Just my 2 cents.

IMHO, ME/NA bureaucracies are even worse than ours... maybe they feel like this is a break. lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
i was told by the head conculer that it was denied and would be sent back to the USA. And when i bushed him for why he got angery and told me he would also no request that the I 130 be revoked. I really dont understand why the send someone out to interview my husbands ants and uncles. The ask alot of question about my husband. They where at the house for like 2 hours and the person did tell them he was form the embassy. I think this hole thing is out of the normal.

I don't know, this may sound like a wild consipracy theory, but is there anyone who might not want your husband to leave Tunisia? This all sounds a bit fishy...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Jenn, this is totally off topic but I was reading and my kids wouldn't let me past your post... Ninja turtle, Ninja turtle, Ninjal turtle :lol: OK :ot2:

Your kids know what's what! :lol::D

TMNT rock!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.