spokaneblueyes

Embassy denail of visa

42 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

My husband had an interveiw at the US embassy in Tunis Tunisa. After the interview we where told that they belive our marrege is only for immigration. and that his visa was denied. A few days later I was told that it was now pending and they where investigating our case. I was wondering if this has happen to anyone. They will not give me a time line or let me know of anymore information they would like from us. So at this point I have writen my congress woman and she is going to make a congressional inqury. I am hoping this will help in some way.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
My husband had an interveiw at the US embassy in Tunis Tunisa. After the interview we where told that they belive our marrege is only for immigration. and that his visa was denied. A few days later I was told that it was now pending and they where investigating our case. I was wondering if this has happen to anyone. They will not give me a time line or let me know of anymore information they would like from us. So at this point I have writen my congress woman and she is going to make a congressional inqury. I am hoping this will help in some way.

good luck trying to sort this out.

some inconsistancys here- dont belive this story - so in my opinon go see an attorney

We where giving no paperwork and two days later the embassy sent someone to interview his family. and now I am being told the case is pending. while they do and investigation

your case is lighting fast.. :whistle:

shon.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have a friend whose fiance was denied at the initial interview in casa (not tunisia, so i am sure there will be differences). The CO thought the age difference, past marriages, amount of actual evidence all lacking to support a true relationship. The initial interview was in oct 05. In march 06 she was given the chance to appeal, did so, case was re-opened and they have a new interview coming up next month.

Sorry you are experiencing this, I wish I had more help to offer. Best wishes

*Met Online 3/11/05

*Met in person 3/11/06

*NOA1 5/1/06

*Imbra RFE received by CSC 7/18/06

*NOA2 8/10/06

*9/28/06 Packet Received

*10/11/06 Interview Success

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sorry to hear of your misfortune...I hope that soon you will be able to get some answers soon...You made the right choice by contacting your congressional representative and maybe having the US government involved would get you some answers...there have been few denials on this forum but most of them from Casablanca, Morocco...you would be able to get some ideas...good luck

Dorothy

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

We where giving no paperwork and two days later the embassy sent someone to interview his family. and now I am being told the case is pending. while they do and investigation

your case is lighting fast.. :whistle:

not nessessarily -if they are processing both the k-3 and the cr-1. The interview and the visit might not have been related. Just a thought. I might even hold out some hope that the other visa is making progress.

Sorry not to have any advice to offer. Good luck sorting things out

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

I am calling it as i see it .. your LYING..

why are you milking sympathys? its cruel

everything your saying is made up.

one thing will point out. i dont have time to point out the other 50 bull ch it points.

1. if the embassy deny you - trust me you will know its a 212.

and they dont send people to his home for some field invesigation if you are already denied

so BS someone else.. TROLL

shon.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

one thing will point out. i dont have time to point out the other 50 bull ch it points.

and they dont send people to his home for some field invesigation if you are already denied

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Why why why?

How rude....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

How rude....

to say the least....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.