carvin317

Enough Evidence ?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Proof of Having Met in Person in the Past Two Years and an Ongoing Relationship:

Table of Contents:

• Page 1: Nathan Passport ID Page & Boarding Pass from Atlanta to Chicago Which Was a Connecting Flight to Calgary.

• Page 2: Passport Stamp For Visit to Calgary March 19, 2009

• Page 3: Passport Stamp For Visit to Calgary July 03, 2008

• Page 4: Kacey Passport ID Page

• Page 5: Passport Stamp For Visit to Atlanta March 15, 2007, Passport Stamp For Visit October 29, 2008, Passport Stamp For Visit February 21, 2009. R1 Visa Stamp Approval for August 20, 2007. Back of Page 5 Includes Passport Stamp for April 29, 2009 Visit.

• Page 6: Boarding Pass For Kacey Leaving Atlanta, Georgia Connecting to Chicago On Route To Calgary.

• Page 7: Nathan Baggage Claim Ticket 03-19-2009 in Calgary.

• Page 8: Nathan Itinerary for Trip March 19, 2009 to Calgary.

• Page 9: Kacey Itinerary for Trip February 21, 2009 to Atlanta.

• Page 10: Engagement Ring Receipt

• Page 11: Nathan Bank Statements Showing International Service Fees for Using Check Card In Calgary.

• Page 12: 3 Pictures of Us Traveling Together. First (2) in Canada & Last One in Hawaii.

• Page 13: Note From Kacey to Nathan

• Ziplock Bag of Pictures: 4 Pictures of Us in Atlanta Georgia.

Edited by carvin317

Looks good!

Make sure you write names/place/date on those photos.

(copies of everything I will assume)

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

More than sufficient! Reminders: Letters of Intent to Marry with Original Signatures, Signed and dated forms, Check responses in all forms (ticked appropriate boxes, written N/A on questions without significant responses, Correct mailing address of appropriate service center, Cheque amount and named appropriately, etc etc)...

Life is beautiful!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Good work.. send some emails and chat logs if u have it.. good luck dear

interview date- 11/06/2009

visa approved! 11/17/2009.. pheww!!

received passport-11/20/2009

entered in US- 12/14/2009

POE- New york

welcome received- 02/01/2010

green card received- 02/08/2010

removal of condition-12/15/2011

ROC package sent to CSC- 09/21/2011

http://craftychefcooking.blogspot.com/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Proof of Having Met in Person in the Past Two Years and an Ongoing Relationship:

Table of Contents:

• Page 1: Nathan Passport ID Page & Boarding Pass from Atlanta to Chicago Which Was a Connecting Flight to Calgary.

• Page 2: Passport Stamp For Visit to Calgary March 19, 2009

• Page 3: Passport Stamp For Visit to Calgary July 03, 2008

• Page 4: Kacey Passport ID Page

• Page 5: Passport Stamp For Visit to Atlanta March 15, 2007, Passport Stamp For Visit October 29, 2008, Passport Stamp For Visit February 21, 2009. R1 Visa Stamp Approval for August 20, 2007. Back of Page 5 Includes Passport Stamp for April 29, 2009 Visit.

• Page 6: Boarding Pass For Kacey Leaving Atlanta, Georgia Connecting to Chicago On Route To Calgary.

• Page 7: Nathan Baggage Claim Ticket 03-19-2009 in Calgary.

• Page 8: Nathan Itinerary for Trip March 19, 2009 to Calgary.

• Page 9: Kacey Itinerary for Trip February 21, 2009 to Atlanta.

• Page 10: Engagement Ring Receipt

• Page 11: Nathan Bank Statements Showing International Service Fees for Using Check Card In Calgary.

• Page 12: 3 Pictures of Us Traveling Together. First (2) in Canada & Last One in Hawaii.

• Page 13: Note From Kacey to Nathan

• Ziplock Bag of Pictures: 4 Pictures of Us in Atlanta Georgia.

Page 8, 9, 10 and 13 are "fluff" and do not prove a face to face meeting. Itineraries are easily "forged", Ring receipt means you bot a ring but nothing else as well as a note between each other does not mean you were face to face. You are not harmed by including but is more "relationship" type evidence and is not a requirement for the I-129f but comes more into play at the consulate interview. E-mails would be similiar relationship type stuff

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

This may sound silly but..... Make sure you sign the check for the fee.

PEACE..........................

When you love someone from the bottom of your heart; so much that you are willing to give your life for your loved one, time and distance takes a backseat. Only love prevails. And with love in you hearts you can overcome anything.

January 21, 2010 - Submitted AOS

January 25, 2010 - Cory received her SSN

March 9, 2010 - Received appointment for biometrics - will be on March 18

March 18, 2010 - Biometrics done

March 19, 2010 - Touches on I-485 and I-765

March 25, 2010 - Advance Parole approved..received on April 1 in the mail

March 29, 2010 - I-485 notice date, received on April 4, 2010

May 3, 2010 - EAD approved

May 5, 2010 - Date interview....approved

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

If one of the pictures is her wearing her engagement i think the receipt proves more than i just bought a ring, plus we have engagement pictures with both of us in hawaii, calgary, and Atlanta

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
If one of the pictures is her wearing her engagement i think the receipt proves more than i just bought a ring, plus we have engagement pictures with both of us in hawaii, calgary, and Atlanta

You have her in a picture wearing a ring... you have a receipt for the purchase of a ring... but no way to exactly put two and two together....

All your other evidence is what they are looking for and will be what is used to demonstrate your face to face meeting....

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Yea i have 3 of everything.

1 to send to USCIS

1 to give to Fiancee

1 to keep for backup

thats good, we did the same too.

-----ken

I-129F Sent :05-06-09

NOA1 (Receipt) : 05-15-09

NOA2 (Approved) : 08- 24-09

Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4): 09-11-09

Interview Date (K1 Visa): 10-26-09

Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 10-30-09

Date of US Entry : 11-11-09 ; POE: Minneapolis

SSN: 11-25-09

Date of Wedding : 11-28-09

AOS

Filing date :

NOA date for I-485 :

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date:

I-485 Interview Date:

I-485 Approval / Denial Date :

I-485 Approved:

I 551 Stamp in passport:

Green Card received Date :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.