geowife10

I GOT PINK (APPROVED)

29 posts in this topic

I GOT PINK (APPROVED) :whistle::dance::dance::dance:

My Interview Experience

Hello Fellow Vjers, first and foremost I would like to thanks God for his guide and to my Husband who is very patient in this process, to my family who are there for me and to my fellow Vjers who always there to answer every inquiry I have :innocent::yes: , this website help me so much to understand this very confusing immigration thing. I have my Interview last June 05, 2009 and so happy to tell you guys that I got PINK :dance: . Finally my husband and I will be together and no more goodbyes, it hurts so much every time I saw him went back to US alone. I just arrive from Manila...Internet connection in the hotel is so slow that’s why I was not able to log in this past few days. I stayed in City State tower hotel sadly I was not able to reserve there less expensive room. These past few days especially last Friday and Saturday the weather was windy and rainy too, I was even scared that my flight will get cancel but thanks God everything goes well. :ot2:

Anyway here is my Experience. I arrive at embassy at 6:30 am , stand in line outside ,second row for immigrant visa then the guard look for my appointment letter and look for my name on the list then he let me in, I ask him what is next, he told me to stand outside gate 2 and wait when it open. It doesn’t take so long, the gate open and there is x-ray machine there, the lady told me to put my bag on the tray and pass it thru the x-ray just like in the airport. Then the lady told me to go to the door and wait till the door make a beep sound, so I wait then it make beep and it open. I went inside and follow where the arrow point for immigrant visa, when I was in the immigrant visa room I show the guard my appointment letter and he told me to set in the last row chair coz my appointment time is 8:30 and there still serving 7am applicant, so I wait and talk to one of the applicants there…then later the guard told us to stand in line to give us number. then the lady give me a number and ask me where is my passport so I told her that slec say they will forward it then she say oh ok, then she told me to go back to sit and wait for fingerprinting, then just when I went to sit , I hear my name was called for finger printing at window 16. I went to window 16 and have my finger print. it took a while though.. , it took 3 tries coz the machine or my hand is wet … after that the lady told me to go back to sit again …

I went back to sit again and look at the queue board , so I will not miss my number, I was sitting in front , so I hear what the pre screener ask to some applicants . I was getting nervous so I took lots of deep breath and I feel cold as well. Then an hour later my number was flashed and it happened that the pre screener in front of me is the one who will interview me… ….but glad she is so nice to me, here is her questions

(She greeted me Good morning)

PS: your name maam

PS: who is your petitioner maam

(then she asked me to sign the Ds230 form page 2 and then after I sign it ,I give it back to her) and she continue asking me questions

PS: where did you meet?

PS: what website?

(She stop for a while and write my answer on the paper then she asked again)

PS: when did you meet him?

PS: when did you first saw him?

PS: how many times he visited you?

PS: when did you last saw him?

PS: have you been outside the country?

PS: Is he divorce?

PS: how many times?

PS: Are you married before?

(then she ask me, if she already ask me if I have been outside the country? And I said yes you ask me that already, then she said what is your answer? So I said I answer no. 

(then she wrote again on the paper then she asked me if I have emails , pictures and cards then I give her my photo folder but then she said never mind coz she saw that there is pictures already, which is the one that my husband submitted when we file the I130 then she told me just emails, so I give her some emails then she scanned my emails then told me to go back to sit and wait for final interview, so I told her what about the cards and the photo folder , then she said the officer will be the one to ask for it so I say ok…then I went back to sit. few minutes later I saw my number flashed again this time is for final interview , so I went to the consular room but there is someone inside so I wait outside it took 15 minutes wait , I was getting nervous but I take another deep breath again and pray. Then I hear the door opened and the lady told me to get inside , when I went inside the consul was smiling at me already, I feel a little bit better when I see his smile , then I sit down.. he ask me if I am Mrs so and so , and I said yes sir and ask me how am I , and I answer I am fine ,then he smile.. then he said that I will going to ask you some question but before that please raise your right hand blah blah blah and I answer Yes sir I will (with a smile again) then he start…here is the question that he asked me…

When did you get married?

Where did you meet?

Then he said so your four years married with your petitioner, then asked why it took 4 years)

Does he have wife?

Does he have children?

Is his child already adult?

(Then one of the consul approached him and ask something so he said brb)

(Then he come back in just 2 minutes and back to his question)

What is his work?

Where is he working?

When did you last saw him?

( then he type on the computer we were silent for 2 minutes and I was just looking at him and smiling ,then after he type on his computer he scanned my papers ,read the top page of one of my email then put check on the paper then sign the right side of my Ds230 then he said “ your approved , blah blah all I hear is the word approved and something like wait outside , for instruction…then he said welcome to USA :yes: after that he smiled and I said thank you sir, but before I went outside I ask him question , I ask his name and told me his name and I said thank you again, then I stand up but I did not know how to open the door, then he told me to just slide it and we were both laughing :rofl: and he said bye bye so I said bye bye too … ..I wait outside then just another 2 minutes again I saw my number flashed again and went to window 37. the lady in that window ask my name and look into her computer then staple the pink slip into my appointment letter then she told me to go to air 21 booth for visa delivery payment and after I pay air 21 I can go home, so I went to air 21 booth and hand them my form and the lady type my information on the computer then have me pay 220php .. I look for exit and went back to my hotel… the end :yes:

(sorry for my grammar and spelling here . I just want to share my experience for those who do not have there interview yet … Once again thank you everyone for all the help.

PS. They only ask some emails from me...No pictures or etc...but better prepared, I bring lots of pictures with me,emails,remetance ,joint accounts, chatlogs,cards and etc just incase they will ask for it... :innocent::innocent: Thanks again everyone…GOD BLESS US ALL

Congratulations, thanks for posting, big help:-)

by the way, aside from the appointment letter from the NVC, did you receive a letter also from the embassy prior to your interview?

Nope I did not receive any mail or email from embassy I only receive email from NVC which is the appointment letter .

2BUH.jpg.png

Congratulations! :dance::star:

thank you :yes:

congrats safe trip i write the questions eheheh its help me alot

thanks, same thing i did, i wrote some questions i found here in vj .. it helps a lot

Congratulations! :dance::dance:

Thanks for posting your experience it really helps others :thumbs:

My fiance's interveiw is on June 10th

your welcome..goodluck for the upcoming interview, I know your fiance will be alright

congrats sis :dance: dont forget the cfo sticker before u leave pinas :D

thanks sis

yey!!! congrats!!! thanks for sharing you interview experience!!! happy trip soon :dance:

thank you Ronmay

Congratulations!! :dance:

thank you :)

Congratulations!! I am sure your interview experience will help many VJers. :thumbs:

thanks :) ...sharing ones experiences really a big help ..for those who share there experiences thanks a lot guys. :)

2BUH.jpg.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

H!

first congratulation in your interview

i hope too that its get easy to those VJ newbies here will be the same like urs

coming soon u'll leaving here in our country & many bless to u...

take care

and

besafe :innocent:

event.png

Congratulations!!!!!!!

K1 Journey:

3/12/09 - Sent I129F

3/16/09 - Check cashed

3/19/09 - Received hardcopy of NOA1

8/19/09 - NOA2 [online] Thank God!!!!!

8/24/09 - NOA2 hardcopy received!!!

8/25/09 - Received at NVC

8/26/09 - Forwarded to Lagos Consulate

11/4/09 - Interview date

11/12/09- Visa picked up

12/6/09 - Wedding

AOS Journey:

12/21/09- Filed AOS

1/5/2010 - Received NOA1

1/11/2010 - Received Biometrics letter

1/24/2010 - RFE for I-693

1/29/2010 - Biometrics appointment.

2/2/2010 - Sent out RFE response

2/16/2010 - Received Transfer notice to California Service Center.

2/16/2010 - AP Approved

2/16/2010 - EAD card ordered. [online notice]

2/25/2010 - EAD card received

2/18/10 - Advance Parole notice sent

3/5/10 - Advance Parole notice sent back by P.O label undeliverable

3/8/10 - Called USCIS and requested for notice to be resent

3/13/10 - Received Green card approval notice online

3/19/10 - Received hard copy of Approval Letter and Green card. Yay!!!! see you all in 2012

12/12/11 - Getting all the paperwork ready for Removal of Conditions. [Can't believe it's that time already]

12/15/11 - Sent off paperwork with tracking

12/19/11 - Received at VSC

12/21/11 - Check cashed

12/22/11 - Received I797,Notice of Action

12/31/11 - Received Biometrics notice

01/20/12 - Biometrics Appt.

09/15/12 - I797 Notice of Action Approval Decision

09/19/12 - Notice received via USPS and Online

09/22/12 - Green card Received

• 2 weeks later...

I love that kind of stories...i hope some VJ member swill share there experience on the embassy interview like u are sis... Congratulations u did well... your experiece that u shared to as VJ members will help us alot... God Bless you and ur husband:)

Hello Fellow Vjers, first and foremost I would like to thanks God for his guide and to my Husband who is very patient in this process, to my family who are there for me and to my fellow Vjers who always there to answer every inquiry I have :innocent::yes: , this website help me so much to understand this very confusing immigration thing. I have my Interview last June 05, 2009 and so happy to tell you guys that I got PINK :dance: . Finally my husband and I will be together and no more goodbyes, it hurts so much every time I saw him went back to US alone. I just arrive from Manila...Internet connection in the hotel is so slow that’s why I was not able to log in this past few days. I stayed in City State tower hotel sadly I was not able to reserve there less expensive room. These past few days especially last Friday and Saturday the weather was windy and rainy too, I was even scared that my flight will get cancel but thanks God everything goes well. :ot2:

Anyway here is my Experience. I arrive at embassy at 6:30 am , stand in line outside ,second row for immigrant visa then the guard look for my appointment letter and look for my name on the list then he let me in, I ask him what is next, he told me to stand outside gate 2 and wait when it open. It doesn’t take so long, the gate open and there is x-ray machine there, the lady told me to put my bag on the tray and pass it thru the x-ray just like in the airport. Then the lady told me to go to the door and wait till the door make a beep sound, so I wait then it make beep and it open. I went inside and follow where the arrow point for immigrant visa, when I was in the immigrant visa room I show the guard my appointment letter and he told me to set in the last row chair coz my appointment time is 8:30 and there still serving 7am applicant, so I wait and talk to one of the applicants there…then later the guard told us to stand in line to give us number. then the lady give me a number and ask me where is my passport so I told her that slec say they will forward it then she say oh ok, then she told me to go back to sit and wait for fingerprinting, then just when I went to sit , I hear my name was called for finger printing at window 16. I went to window 16 and have my finger print. it took a while though.. , it took 3 tries coz the machine or my hand is wet … after that the lady told me to go back to sit again …

I went back to sit again and look at the queue board , so I will not miss my number, I was sitting in front , so I hear what the pre screener ask to some applicants . I was getting nervous so I took lots of deep breath and I feel cold as well. Then an hour later my number was flashed and it happened that the pre screener in front of me is the one who will interview me… ….but glad she is so nice to me, here is her questions

(She greeted me Good morning)

PS: your name maam

PS: who is your petitioner maam

(then she asked me to sign the Ds230 form page 2 and then after I sign it ,I give it back to her) and she continue asking me questions

PS: where did you meet?

PS: what website?

(She stop for a while and write my answer on the paper then she asked again)

PS: when did you meet him?

PS: when did you first saw him?

PS: how many times he visited you?

PS: when did you last saw him?

PS: have you been outside the country?

PS: Is he divorce?

PS: how many times?

PS: Are you married before?

(then she ask me, if she already ask me if I have been outside the country? And I said yes you ask me that already, then she said what is your answer? So I said I answer no. 

(then she wrote again on the paper then she asked me if I have emails , pictures and cards then I give her my photo folder but then she said never mind coz she saw that there is pictures already, which is the one that my husband submitted when we file the I130 then she told me just emails, so I give her some emails then she scanned my emails then told me to go back to sit and wait for final interview, so I told her what about the cards and the photo folder , then she said the officer will be the one to ask for it so I say ok…then I went back to sit. few minutes later I saw my number flashed again this time is for final interview , so I went to the consular room but there is someone inside so I wait outside it took 15 minutes wait , I was getting nervous but I take another deep breath again and pray. Then I hear the door opened and the lady told me to get inside , when I went inside the consul was smiling at me already, I feel a little bit better when I see his smile , then I sit down.. he ask me if I am Mrs so and so , and I said yes sir and ask me how am I , and I answer I am fine ,then he smile.. then he said that I will going to ask you some question but before that please raise your right hand blah blah blah and I answer Yes sir I will (with a smile again) then he start…here is the question that he asked me…

When did you get married?

Where did you meet?

Then he said so your four years married with your petitioner, then asked why it took 4 years)

Does he have wife?

Does he have children?

Is his child already adult?

(Then one of the consul approached him and ask something so he said brb)

(Then he come back in just 2 minutes and back to his question)

What is his work?

Where is he working?

When did you last saw him?

( then he type on the computer we were silent for 2 minutes and I was just looking at him and smiling ,then after he type on his computer he scanned my papers ,read the top page of one of my email then put check on the paper then sign the right side of my Ds230 then he said “ your approved , blah blah all I hear is the word approved and something like wait outside , for instruction…then he said welcome to USA :yes: after that he smiled and I said thank you sir, but before I went outside I ask him question , I ask his name and told me his name and I said thank you again, then I stand up but I did not know how to open the door, then he told me to just slide it and we were both laughing :rofl: and he said bye bye so I said bye bye too … ..I wait outside then just another 2 minutes again I saw my number flashed again and went to window 37. the lady in that window ask my name and look into her computer then staple the pink slip into my appointment letter then she told me to go to air 21 booth for visa delivery payment and after I pay air 21 I can go home, so I went to air 21 booth and hand them my form and the lady type my information on the computer then have me pay 220php .. I look for exit and went back to my hotel… the end :yes:

(sorry for my grammar and spelling here . I just want to share my experience for those who do not have there interview yet … Once again thank you everyone for all the help.

PS. They only ask some emails from me...No pictures or etc...but better prepared, I bring lots of pictures with me,emails,remetance ,joint accounts, chatlogs,cards and etc just incase they will ask for it... :innocent::innocent: Thanks again everyone…GOD BLESS US ALL

post-64657-1245984989_thumb.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats~

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

congratulations!!!

bring your CFO certificate with you to get the sticker. No additional payments needed.

The CFO certificate validity is lifetime.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.